Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Fresh Home + Kitchen

Always great service! I reached out to customer service to resolve a review publishing error. Not only did they resolve the issue, they improved my site by relocating my star rating. Thanks Manny for the extra help and fast service!!!

Style Tingz

This was my first time using Yotpo after hearing great reviews about it. I ended up chatting with a support agent to help me with a few things and the entire process was seamless. Junalou was beyond helpful and extremely patient with me. Was able to integrate some features into the site for me, effortlessly. Thank you guys so much for providing such a great platform for us ecommers to use!

Victoria von Stein Ltd

I use this app to collect my reviews, the tutorial for manual installation where easy to follow. I also had some trouble installing the stars and Yotpo were quick to help and respond with a script!

The DAllhouse Boutique

Anne is great! I love yotpo, the only thing is it is sometimes tricky to get the code right into your theme.

CORE Landscape Products

Eleen is SO helpful! Immediate response and issues resolved. It's refreshing to get things fixed and addressed right away, so thank you!

Infinite92

Great customer service, thank you Junalou for all his help. Really help me get everything work out.

Colombian Body Shaper

I installed yotpo on my shopify website, Junalou from yotpo's support solved my doubts and problems I had, I installed review on all sides of my website where the client can see, the support is great, I recommended yotpo, good service and an excellent job and especially with a lot of patience. Thanks

Factory Direct Shop Australia

Just installed the app changed from my GoDaddy site to my Shopify site I asked support and within min, they accessed my Shopify site changed them and the review app was installed great service super fast, The main reason I changed to Yotpo was the google snippets so that google my business could read and use my reviews, Yotpo is on a list of trusted sites for reviews by Google

Avenue & Co

Amazing amazing amazing! Use Yotpo! Who doesn't shop based on reviews! Yotpo makes it super easy and customer service is really great :)

CADOGAN

We have had a very positive experience with this help and it has been well received by our customer base!