Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Caffe Tech Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great at gathering feedback and adding trust signals to your site. Helpful for customers to see other user ratings. Yotpo support (Jeorge was last agent) is excellent too if you need them (live chat, or collaborator access). Thanks Yotpo!

Baros Leathers (Israel)

Location Israel

The is app is great, it integrates very well with SMSbump, although I think the admin interface would can be better. The live support chat they use on the admin panel is very weak, for example if you open a new tab, the chat will be disconnected. With that being said, the tool and the support team are very helpful (Rein and Howell), they are very responsive and patients, and would connect to your store and fix any issue you will have. I recommend installing the app.

Megachip

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app experience as a beginner, with the customer support and backup to quickly resolve issues. Sheen was very responsive when I sent an email asking for help integrating this app after redesigning my website. 100% recommend!

Going the Distance Stores

I was in need of help changing my email address and exporting my reviews today and Rhemy R. helped me do it all, with ease! I love this app!

K.Aspen

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was experiencing a little difficulty in setting up, I contacted support via chat and I must say, I am extremely impressed with Yotpo and especially Jesus Lorenz, the agent that helped me all through. Overall I got;
1. Immediate responses
2. He was patient in answering all my questions
3. His attention to detail was second to none
4. He went over and beyond in ensuring my issues were rectified without me doing practically nothing. Thank you Jesus Lorenz. You have made me fall in love with Yotpo. Please keep this up!

Birdie Threads

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The Support Team is top-notch! They are very helpful in getting things resolved for me. I'm a fan of Yotpo!

Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

So far, so good! We are still in the early implementation stages, but Yotpo has been very supportive to this point and we feel confident to continue with the platform.

Market Street Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

Used this app forever. Today I needed assistance adding a carousel and Doner had it done in minutes. Great service! Thank you guys!

ANISA Beauty

The best customer service! Yotpo helped us with an issue related to reviews not showing on our collection page. Within a few minutes, the representative was able to remedy the issue. I highly recommend Yotpo for your review (and much more) needs. Nick S. was extremely efficient in getting the reviews loaded correctly.

Willow+Wicker

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I am loving how Yotpo has evolved to have so many add on components required for my website in one place! Their support is incredible as well. Shout out to Simoun Francis S for helping me with some coding that I was unable to do on my own! Highly recommend.