Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

HighQ Pets

Radly is a good agent. It is a free App, why not? Radly is a good agent. It is a free App, why not?

DIVA AF

AMAZING SERVICE!! I had trouble loading my widget/reviews on to my product page, I opened up the chat link which normally I hate but not in this case! Eunice was fantastic she resolved everything so quickly, was helpful and got everything running for me! Love the app to. Happy!

Soap Scentsations

I love the tools for business owners to use to help encourage potential buyers to buy their products. Manny in Customer service was fast, friendly and resolved my issue.

Klome Essential

Loved the app, what i loved more than app automate review collection is there Support system. They help me integrate the app widgets on my shopify theme, made it an seamless experience. All i had to do was sit back and the watch there team do the magic !! Special thanks to Anne and Jo Lorenz !!

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I was having some difficulty getting my site set up and when I contacted Yotpo Manny was very helpful in setting up everything I needed. I can't say how much I appreciated the fast and great service. I again needed help on another issue and this time I was helped by Sheen. Again very friendly and very fast service. All my issues were taken care of . I am really starting to like this app.

FXSyndrome

The app is a must have for your products rating. Among other features, it loads fast, and pushes the reviews to your site and your social media channels. The support is quick and effective. Manny, from Yotpo's support, helped me fix a review push within seconds. Thanks a lot again for this great app, and the professional team behind it!

Alembika U.S. / RONI RABL

Anne was superb and very helpful. She went above and beyond to help me and the app is a superb addition to the site.

Fan Cave Rugs

great app for collecting reviews. the customer support is fantastic helped me with removing extra code. Noren and Rilu where very helpful. i have collected some great reviews with this app

caballobronco.com

We installed it a few days ago. So far everything is exceeding expectations. Customer Service is one of the best we have encounter through many apps and years using shopify apps. We read some reviews about costs and we were a bit careful, but if you also do your homework and actually read and try to learn how to set up the app, you will find out it is incredibly helpful and you can spend only what you want to spend. Again, customer service is great, so do not hesitate to contact them.
We are happy! Special thanks to Kate who was super helpful. She went above and beyond.

Arlokea

Junalou on the customer support team was very helpful. Thank you so much for your help. I had an issue with the reviews not showing up on my site and Junalou solved the problem.