Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Modern Envy Apparel

I just installed this app to up reviews on our site. Customer service is responsive and friendly. Looking forward to seeing this app in action.

Speaks 2 Nations

Yotpo has some of the best customer service that we have ever experienced with an app. Mary Ann is amazing, she is fast, accurate, and very respectful. Highly recommend this app!

FurryPoster

Great app. I had a minor problem that I could not fix myself, so I reached out to their support team and Manny helped fix it immediately! :-)

Warrior Style

Mary Ann from Yotpo is the person you would want to reach when/if you’re stuck with any coding/noncoding issues or if you simply want to take advantage and make your yotpo app looks better in your website... Let me tell you why?! Not only, Mary is an outstanding representative, she will also get the job completed with perfection. Thanks again for the great support!

Veenourish

Manny was so much help, he helped me upload reviews to my website and also explained the process very well.

Taitala

Great customer services. Live chatted with Yotpo's customer service agent, Eleen. She was very helpful with solving my issue. I'd recommend it!

OTG|247

Manny is the BEST!!! He went in and fixed an issue we were experiencing in minutes. No articles were sent, he just fixed the issue. LOVE THAT!!! Thank you so much

Edge By Tanell

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome. I wish all app techs were as responsive and and on the ball like J. Lorenze. Highly educated on the issue at hand, pleasant and professional. The moment I put in a ticket request for help he responded instantly. He followed up and worked with me the entire time until my issue was sorted. Excellent customer service. My website looks great! app is installed and he even went as far as exporting all my reviews from my old platform to my new platform. The app itself is great. I've been working with it for 3 years now. You won't be disappointed. I highly recommend.

Bibithreads

Customer service (jo Lorenze) was amazing. We worked through several problems with my site and everything fixed very quickly. Would highly recommend!

February 10, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Urban Savage

Yotpo provides strong shopper credibility and the app is well integrated with Shopify. Customer support is responsive and helpful based on my great interaction with Mary Ann. Overall usability of Yotpo has a lot of room for improvement, which I hope to see soon.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your input.