Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

111 - 120 of 2086 reviews

HealthBoxed

Their support team is really helpful! They can also upload your old reviews from other sources onto Yotpo, and they do it for you!

Know & Love

Great app and great customer service too. I recently updated my website and lost all my reviews and they had them back on there in no time.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Downloaded the app to check if it's the right fit, however didn't end up installing. Without asking anyone to do so, this app sent unedited blank review requests to almost 100 customers last night. Absolutely fuming.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear this and absolutely understand your frustration.

To try to help our customers generate the most reviews, we offer 200 extra automatic review requests to get them started. That said, we understand this doesn't work for everyone. Please know our team is aware and taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

Our team has also reached out to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thank you.

MIDORICIDE

Very good support! So far so good. Thank you!!! They were prompt, great followup and i'm happy so far.

AccuMeth® | BestMethTest.com

Support is excellent. My site was just launched and am looking forward to seeing how the app works.

Brownstone London

This is the first time we have had reviews on our site, having looked at all the feedback from previous users we went with Yotpo, it was the right decision, it's easy to use and the support is great. We had a few technical issues, and Paul helped us straight away to get everything looking the way we wanted. Great job Yotpo!

Nutshell

Gathers up customer comments and let's us show them easily to visitors. easily configurable Goods job!

Harambee Crafts

Using Yotpo has increased social proof for my brand with reviews and feedback from my customers. The team was even able to troubleshoot and make sure reviews showed up!

Odontology BG

I have been using it for a year, it is a great application, it helps us a lot to have feedback on our products

Fable

UPDATE: Since the review and us telling Yotpo we are not interested, the sales representative, has reached out on our live chat to tell us how poorly our sales must be since we do not have many reviews. Further reinforcing our decision to not work with them.

TL:DR Check out Loox. I wasted 3 days trying to make this tool work and should've just went with Loox from the get-go.

Wow, very bad customer service. I signed up excited because of the many companies they work wit, but the product is very limited and they try to push you into an annual package for $8,000. After expressing our limited budget they didn't even bring up the $49 package. Once finding the $49 package for ourselves they said we had over 300 orders and had to upgrade to $299? (this was not the case). After more custom support request they allowed us to proceed.

June 30, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are so sorry to hear about your experience. Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available.

Upon seeing this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to help. Thank you again for your feedback!