Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pink Haley

Quick response! Very helpful information from James. Will try other service from this company. Thank you!

Life for Pawz

the worst customer service I have ever experienced, if you think you need help do not use this app, on the other hand I could not finish the installation because it was very complicated and when I asked a question I had to wait 24 hours for the answer, they just They know how to send marketing emails and they have been blocked in my emails.

August 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we truly appreciate it. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our customer support has tried reaching out to you twice, but unfortunately, we did not hear back from you. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time either by replying to our emails or by opening a new support ticket.

TJ Bliss

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support personnel were very attentive and helped me resolve the issue I was facing... a very quick and effective response and excellent customer service!

ANDI

Time spent using app About 3 years

I got a lot of help from Reinier D. They helped me with some issues we were seeing of the products not showing reviews. Very helpful and patient!

D.U.A.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Doner P. assisted me with getting my reviews to display on my homepage as well and throughout the site. I am not great with code/CSS so they did it for me. :) Doner is awesome and I hope to work this representative again!

Turtle Pack

The Yotpo app and the their whole team are amazing - we wouldn't be without them! Perfect if you're looking to add reviews to your site! Lemuel Yotpo was really helpful too!

Playground

Still a little early to give 5 stars, but the customer support is great. Very hard to come by apps these days that don't just try to send you to the FAQ's.

Kausy

Location Singapore

The service has been excellent! I've sought help 3 different times, and every occasion I was met with a lot of patience and knowledgeable help. Huge thanks to Tina, Daniel and Rhemy for sorting us out!!

Kalovy

This app is absolutely amazing and James from Yotpo was so helpful. I got quick assistance and all my questions were answered with lots of details. Highly recommended!

Aviator Sunglasses

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use this app to collect reviews and be able to communicate with Customers who tell their problem when leaving a review and I then get a chance to correct the problem if at all possible. Great product!