Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MOODpods

The app works pretty well for Product Reviews, as well as for SEO.
Plus, support is just great, they reply quickly and help you with custom integrations.
In less than 30 min we had everything where we wanted without touching the code ourselves.

acuplus-store

Love how this app collects and harvest reviews, it's very complete! Best of all their customer support is top level. I contacted the yotpo support and they helped me faster than any other customer support from other apps! Thank you Elven...where ever you are...!

ACCOUNTSHARK

Ronel was super fast helpful with responding to my request! Great app and easy to use. Very satisfied.

Shady Lady Dyes Yarn

The app works very well I am mostly using it for collecting reviews and sending out mail to collect reviews. I had issues while setting up my account and the customer service was outstanding they had me up and running in no time.

deSTINKed

I previously used a different app to collect reviews. Almost immediately with switching to Yopto, I started getting more responses. When I contacted Support to connect my reviews to my Facebook page, Junalou quickly helped with all my questions - and she even showed me some tricks that I was missing to make the widget even more effective on my site. I appreciate the "above & beyond" effort!

Linens And Hutch

The Yotpo support team was responsive and quick to resolve my issue. Amazing experience from start to finish.

LoCo Science

The Yotpo support team has been incredibly helpful whenever we needed assistance. Junalou and Ritchie were wonderful when helping us solve any issues. Great experience overall.

tommasobikes

Great app, it is very easy to use app that works perfectly for us as a small business. Allows for easy communications with buyers.

Keepgo

Don't be inticed by their free plan or low priced plan. The moment you will have more sales , you are in trouble with yotpo. We were early yotpo clients for almost 4 years. Then they decided to raise their prices x10 and they removed us from their plan without any hesitation. They didn't grandfather our plan , just removed our plan and offered to pay $800 for the same functionality we had for $35. There are very good alternatives here for reviews. Don't use them.

wYse

Ed was fantastic support and managed to help me even though I hadn't yet published my theme. Very helpful and efficient. Thank you