Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

myKotty LLC

Very useful app and very helpful helpdesk, they reply immediately and they are very nice and helpful, they resolved my problem.

PYT Candles

This app is awesome. I'm using the free version. I needed help with the layout, asked the customer service and they got right back to me and fixed two issues I had right away, they are awesome! Happy I choose this app over others.

Tia-Nova

This app is violating the GDPR. Very sneaky. I installed it and was welcomed by a pop up saying "thank you for installing, we now have access to your customer base and we have the liberty to email them". I had contacted Shopify support and their support thrice and they still have not undone this.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We do want to clarify that Yotpo is committed to the GDPR and our platform is fully aligned with the global privacy laws. Please see our privacy guide for more information - https://www.yotpo.com/yotpo-privacy-guide/

During installation we allow our customers to send up to 200+ extra review requests to past customers, in addition to their automatic review requests which will be sent to future shoppers. Note that the emails that are sent are from your behalf and based on your customers' consent to receive emails from you.

Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

Mbriotech

The app is good - but what really sets Yotpo apart is the quality of the customer service. They are extremely helpful and competent.

DONHATNOIDIA

That's very good and fast support.
I hope this app will bring more traffic to my site.
Thanks for support

NaNìs Collection.com

Perfetta app, perfetta assistenza veloce risposta ai ticket anche di domenica.Consiglio questa app per e.commerce alle prime armi. Un ringraziamento in particolare per Leizel Ann D. Yotpo Growth Support - paziente e gentile

opeongosoaps

I installed Yotpo on my original Go Daddy shop and when I switched to a Shopify store I was able to transfer all my great customer reviews from the old shop to the new. I am not technically inclined at all to do this myself so I reached out to support. Thank goodness for their help!! Wonderful support team and they made sure I got every last review transferred!

Jpmedics

So far so good, have had downloaded for a couple of days. I did come across a few problems setting up due to my lack of understanding the setup process. However, when I reached out for support they came in and were able to target the issue and resolve it. I was shocked at how fast they responded and resolved my issue. Would recommend trying out at least!

Crafted Energy

Clean review app - Great support that goes out of their way to help with CSS & HTML - A lot of add-ons that drive up pricing, however, reviews are a great consumer confidence builder and it feels worth it at scale.

Original and Custom Jewellery by Even Design - Vancouver, BC

I have used this app for a long time and it works seamlessly and should you perchance have any issue the support is outstanding. Highly recommend. :)