Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

PureAC

Great app and great customer service! Eunice was quick and so helpful! I would recommend Yotpo to any site for reviews.

Life of Detox

Have used this app for a while now and I´m so pleased with it! And most of all, some of the best suports I have experienced! Quick and service minded!

Afari

Thanks Orly for the super swift help and for showing me via screenshot how I can export reviews myself

Atticgo

Aplicación muy útil con buenos resultados, pensando en ampliar a un plan superior. La atención siempre es rápida y eficaz.

BEABLOOM STORE

I used Help Chat to help me upgrade to Prestige 2.0.
Everything was settled in 10 minutes.

MINTD Box

Great support - quick to assist when there are issues. I struggle with importing reviews from Cratejoy, because my files somehow omit information when saving to a CSV. Support takes the time to fix and import on my behalf.

Coconut Luxe Collections

Thank you to Eduardo R for all his help with installation and integration of the app onto Shopify store. The process was smooth and my website is ready to go! Thank You so much - Katherine www.coconutluxe.com.au

Figure In Time Boutique

app works great and has very responsive support. had an issue with website integration and connected with Donald and he had the issue solved in under 15 min.

THE 2HR AQUARIST JAPAN

I was having trouble submitting a manual review and contacted support. Ed responded, but he was very kind and impressed with his response!

Aimvein

The app is very easy to use.When I don't understand something, Allent of the support team will reply me in time. This app is a good choice.