Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Jai Ven Skin

Fast and Great customer service from Gimburt. The app is really helpful to our brand. Would highly recommend.

Art & Scents Afrique

Junolou was of great help! Absolutely amazing guy. Helped me set up the codes again and I’m so grateful.

BallOutBeauty

I don't like writing review but they were really fast at responding. I was really shocked at the speed most places take some hours or I have to wait til Monday to get some help.

Aunty’s Company

I was having issues intergrating my Shopify account, and I received such great help with figuring everything out. Thank you so much !!

Made For His Glory

I received great customer service and help from Junalou. I was walked through how to make changes and was given recommendations on how to make my website better. 10/10 would recommend this app to others

Risen Personal Care Corporation

Customer support rep Junalou was great and responded quickly with checking to ensure that all the reviews widget and the social media connections were set up correctly. Her help further gave us the confidence that Yotpo is customer centric and results focused. She was courteous and concerned and patient. I felt very comfortable having her help me. I am looking forward to utilizing the features of Yotpo on our website. Looking forward to our re-launch on Shopify.com.

Gravity Lighting

App works perfectly, James from support was really helpful. Would recommend, he helped me rectify upload errors and it works like a charm. 10/10

SPARX

Eunice was a legend helping be get sorted with my reviews. Definitely recommend the platform if you are using Shopify.

IamNewtoYou

Customer service is always amazing, had a problem that needed a solution for a while, Junalou and Radly solved that within a matter of minutes, awesome job!

Kat Faith

Sheen was such a lovely person to talk to. He communicated very well and completed all the tasks that I had concerns with. Thank you so much for your time and effort Sheen. I hope to speak with you again.