Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.nightprovision.com

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Very helpful. Was able to help me fix my problem and explain what I needed to know. Thanks again, and appreciated.

altitudebeverages

This app support is excellent. Warly has been super helpful and responsive. The app looks and works great.

cuboid-marketing

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app and Simoun was an amazing help in setting it up, it works as intended and the pricing is very good!

E3Live Superfoods

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We were experiencing some technical glitches with our account. Rein provided great support and was able to meet all our needs. Very satisfied.

iHome Clean

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing customer service. That is what makes Yotpo great. Appreciate all the help and service throughout our partnership

Halfday Iced Tea

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to get set up and quick to help if there's ever an issue! Daniel was super helpful with my latest question and resolved it quickly!

Secrets Of Tea

Time spent using app About 1 month

This was a colossal waste of time don't get scam to download this application customer service and customer support are nonexistent they will chat with you but they can't do anything they keep saying we will escalate...........

Lash Lovers

Really good support from customer service and tech support. Helped me with installing the code snippet into my shopify store. Allen M was the nicest person I spoke to. He answered all my questions fast and in detail. He told me to sit tight and installed the snippet for me all within 10 mins. Great guy!

VOTC Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer support really responsive. They stay on the chat with me and made sure they fix issue with me.

Brickley Golf

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Product support is silky smooth. A quick chat had my issue resolved in minutes. Highly recommend as a reviews app and headache free support.