4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, automated review requests, and customizable widgets. They praise its seamless Shopify integration and exceptional customer support. Key features include powerful analytics, image review collection, and multi-language support. Merchants value its ability to push reviews to Google and social platforms, collect reviews via SMS and email, and retain reviews during platform migration. Its scalability, catering to different business growth stages, is also commended.

January 30, 2024

John was great and helped us get the reviews widget figured out

Prince Parfums Dubai
5 months using the app
Edited February 1, 2024

Very quick on responding to my questions and problems and helpful

Super good and understood what i wanted , loved the help, if i could connect i would connect with Arven S again

Little Scandi baby
6 days using the app
Yotpo replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

January 5, 2024

Rhenant was excellent at quickly solving our issue! Thanks!

Magna Lens
3 months using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

October 9, 2023

Used the Live Chat option and spoke with Rhenant, who was super-helpful. We needed assistance with getting the Yotpo widget added to an updated theme so that we can continue to see our customer reviews... Rhenant got this sorted quickly and efficiently. Thanks for your help.

Cool Flo
About 8 years using the app

January 25, 2024

Ruzsel J assisted me when trying to figure out how to do something. He was more than helpful & went above my expectations. Thanks Ruzsel

Dopamine Lock
9 days using the app
Yotpo replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

November 13, 2023

Had some issues with my installation and connected to their online chat. Was connected to Ruzsel J who was fast and efficient in fixing the issue. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Tones Europe
Spain
9 months using the app
Yotpo replied November 28, 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

January 18, 2024

Arven was super helpful and resourceful!! He helped me import my reviews successfully in no time!! Highly recommend him!!

ieriasnama
About 1 month using the app

January 11, 2024

Yotpo is great. It's easy to use and their help chat is quickly and thoroughly answer your questions. highly recommend!

Flirty Soap Co.
2 months using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

November 19, 2023

Fantastic assistance by Joian Z. Got all the help I needed as well as guiding on how to do the kind of changes I wanted by myself for future reference. Love it!

Uniiq
Norway
26 days using the app
Yotpo replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

November 21, 2023

Daniel helped us get reviews published onto our site seemlessly!

Loba Mane
Over 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.