Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

eavolu

I was clueless as to how to get the app on my website. James Yotpo was amazing - I just clicked on the support button, and he quickly installed it for me! Reviews are already coming in quickly! :) Thank you, so much!!!!

A-List Lace Hair

We've been using Yotpo for 3 years now. I have to say one particular customer agent has stood out most JAMES EDGAR C. We had two products on our website that were the same just a different image. We needed to merge the reviews in order to delete the duplicate product without loosing the reviews.
I used the live chat and JAMES was able to remap the reviews straight away. as opposed to other agents by the name of Alberto who took 3 weeks and still didn't do it. I highly recommend Yotpo overall as they are always keen to help. I guess some agents are more skilled than others. Thank you James

1 Wave Designs

Have been helped by both Ronel and Lemuel lately and both were a great help with answering questions we had on Chat. The Yotpo Reviews App has proven to be perfect for our store needs!

Refrigerator Water Filters USA

Awesome app! Great support! Ronell R
Increases sales! Easy to install too. Just hit 100 reviews!
Don't forget to change your refrigerator filter!

TOMOTO

I've been using Yotpo reviews for about a year and it's an excellent app. The UX and ease of use are great and the online chat support is live even on a bank holiday weekend (Allen was very helpful - thanks again!). I especially love the free plan for small businesses to get started

shira.body

I am using Yotpo for couple of years and its a great tool with a great support.
it is very easy to use

Haircredible

Ronell R was straight to the point, answered quickly, and helped me tremendously. You guys are awesome. IG: MillennialMomCEO

Xplorer Pass™

Great product! Love it. Good service Having this help has been awesome. Thanks for all your help with this journey.

Paninisport.no

Location Norway

I found (after a lot of research in review/loyalty/sms combo) that going for YOTPO´s next best plan packs a lot of punch for the price compared to other premium alternatives if looked at as a whole. I do not, however like the yearly premium plan pricing option, hence 1 star removed. Yotpo also really shines with having integrations to almost anything . Which often becomes a bottle neck with other good alternatives. Last - the customer service team is unmatched. 24/7 support by really competent staff.

Marta Matilda Harper

Location Serbia

Great application, and even better support...I love It !!!! I solved the problem in a minute ... Great!!!