Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Uppercrufts

Awesome app that makes it so easy to automatically collect reviews and display on my store. Also, their support is super quick & helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to other shop owners

Cliqq Clothing

I used this app to help me display all my reviews in one place and it does it perfectly. As a start-up business I don't have many reviews so having them in one place really helps my business social proof. I love that even at the free level I can automate reviews emails and a have a reviews tab displayed automatically on my site. Love this app. Its a must on my site and highly recommend!

Surpiqure

Awesome app that is easily customisable even if your store in located in a non English speaking country. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

BARAILLE & GARMENTS

素晴らしいサポートです。
グーグル翻訳を使ってのやり取りでしたので
だいぶつたない英語だったと思いますが、
何度も(しかもすぐに)対応して頂けました。
アプリもそうですが、特にサポートの対応は素晴らしいです。

SydneyRugsOnline

I really like App and services , Bernard and other chat team are so great and professional . I really recommend this app . Thanks

BEVVO™ Portable Blender

Perfect customer support to help with some installations. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to automate their review system.

slimmuch

They were very easy and quick to work with! Helped with any questions I had and got things set up perfectly!

Breeo

Excellent support staff, very responsive! The app works great in supporting our ecommerce goals of receiving reviews of our products

Team Timbuktu

Great customer service (helpful and fast), not too hard to set up and performs really well on site for customers too. Good integrations and automatic review requests.

----
Updated: Really helpful customer service yet again, quick and resolved the issue too

The Soap Co.

A great app that adds credibility to your products / services (provided you receive good reviews from your customers ;) )! Easy integration and management. Also appreciate the support the team provided when we needed to reinstall the app, prompt and efficient. Thank you!