Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

91 - 100 of 2005 reviews

Flexxline

Just started using Yotpo and have been really impressed with it's functionality. I had to bring existing reviews in from another review app and Caroline was absolutely fantastic in helping me get reviews imported and styled correctly in my store. Thanks Yotpo!

Detallo MX

Thank you!

The response is very fast and the service is very good. I'm satisfied with the answer.
Congratulations

Nouhaus Inc

Yotpo is very easy to use and their customer service is great. They help me with any issues right away. Their app has helped my website grow sales greatly and I don't regret using them.

One Funny Mother Gifts

Might be the best customer service I've ever had. Chat live twice, fixed my problem and added some addition features I didn't know I had. LOVE THEM!!

Muscle Freak

Great app with professional staff ready to help in any situation. Highly recommend! Thank you very much and all the best for great team

Dariauskeramika

I use this app just a couple of weeks. Quick response to my request. The problem was also quickly resolved. Thanks!

Hello, Sudsy

I sell low priced items around $5 average and now that I have 60 orders it wants me to pay more than a Shopify subscription at $50/mo? Super deceitful that this app is listed as free.

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I used this app for more than six months, every time they have an fast, excellent support for free customisations and free advice. Couldn't recommend more. They always know what you want and help you make changes no questions asked. I changed my theme multiple times and used a lot of apps but the support at yotpo is among the best.

Savage CBD

I've been using this app across multiple Shopify sites. This app is really helpful in providing my customers with a sense of confidence and trust.

I recently migrated from a WordPress/WooCommerce site over to Shopify and needed help with the migration process. A Leizel Ann D. helped me and made the transition easy. They have great customer service and I'm really happy with their services.

Kricklewood Farm

Very happy with Yotpo - it took a few back and forths with support as our theme didn't like the quick install but once it was done it looks great! We got our first review before we knew it so definitely would recommend. Thanks Eric from support.