Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bossy Cosmetics Inc

I've needed YopTo's help at least 2 - 3 time since I subscribed and they go ABOVE and BEYOND! It's unreal how efficient their customer support is. I'm actually surprised that they are so responsive, patient, and thorough. I'm incredibly impressed. It's a Sunday and I was helped fully. Great job!

September 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

Epic Travel Shop

I like the layout and email easy use of the app. The setup was a little hard for someone like me who knows nothing about coding. But the one problem I had I emailed support and Josephine E helped me through it. It was a great experience

Glam Girl Lashes

This app provides everything I need for reviews. When I have a question they are super fast to respond and resolve the issue right away. Will always have this app on my site. Very happy thanks!

MoonBeings

Yotpo is like having another employee who takes care of everything. I simply cannot do everything and collecting reviews is so important. This automated my business and freed up many hours each day for me. Worth the money. The support is unparalleled.

Diamant Noir Boutique

OMG! Love love this app! Leizel was sooo helpful ! I would definitely refer this app to others! Thanks so much!

De Bakkende Brabander

Great app, correct and swift support. Time will show the effect this app will have on our business..

Out of Your Mind

Fantastic app. VERY easy to use, which is rare in my opinion. Their tutorial when you first start is amazing. A technical dummy like me was able to figure it out very quickly. I had one small problem in trying to install some code, but their customer service guy helped me within a day AND attached screenshots so I could learn how to do it. 5 massive stars.

Java Planet Coffee

Their pricing is hard to understand. From the app store it looks like it is $19 for more than 50 orders a month. It actually starts at $19 for 50 orders and goes up from there. At 100 orders a month it is $50. When I was installing I tried to contact their customer support several times, and it took 2 days to get an email back. Having compared several apps now, this app does not seem worth the money especially considering you cannot get a hold of customer support easily.

Tallulah Ravens Interiors

Just getting started with this app, had a few teething troubles adding code, but the help from them is very good, looking forward to seeing my store grow!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to be a part of your growing brand!

Bee Natural

Josephine E. was amazing in helping to get our widget and SEO pages working within hours of the request for help. Great app and service that really improves conversions - thank you!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy you had such a positive experience with our customer service. We'll definitely let Josephine know!