Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

OH NANA

Customer service is amazing! Thanks Eunice, for an outstanding help!! I really like this app for my store!

Cooggies

Great customer service! Helped me recover my reviews when an item was accidentally deleted which was huge!!

Advance Being

They provide great service and great customer support. They provide great service and great customer support.

Super 7 Mart

best app for review,
best customer support also
would definitelly recommend it to everyone out there!

Skyex Suits

Excellent..fantastic and dedicated customer service..Ed is wonderful guy and he helped me with the exact thing I need. Wow! Thumbs up

Nomad Society

Amazing app with fantastic customer service, I recommend this app to anyone, best review app in the market! 5 stars well deserved!

Yvonne Adele

Incredible app - it really gives my customers confidence when they see the star ratings and the reviews. And the support Yotpo provides any time I have a question is honestly 2nd to none. Amazing!

A Glowing Trend Handcrafted Candles

The customer service provided by Yotpo is amazing. We were having some issues with integration and contacted their customer support with the expectation of receiving instructions on how to do what we needed to do to display our reviews and optimize the site. Instead of giving us the instructions, Kenneth from Yotpo actually went in to our site and set everything up to our satisfaction, which took him almost an hour to do for us. The versatility of the site is also great. Wish we would have found this reviews provider first.

Best Price Furniture

We used Yotpo in our Bigcommerce platform and then migrated to Shopify recently. Ronel helped us to set up our yotpo review carousel. His service was excellent and he was ready to help with other concerns. Thank you very much.

FlyChicFashions

Eunice was soo helpful! She answered all my questions!! Very knowledgeable and pleasant! :))))))) Shantee