Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

NatureWall

Really good platform. Jo was fantastic help and managed to solve a major problem for us. Thanks so much for the great service Jo!

THE UNNAMED

This app has great functionality and met our needs in terms of being able to automatically collect verified reviews and post these on our site and social media. There are lots of resources on their website to install and set up the app but if you have any issues the help desk responds quickly and is very helpful and diligent.

PawfectPaws

When I was setting up my account I ran into so many questions. I am glad that the live chat support agent was there to help me (late night in my timezone), she was super responsive and helpful. Can't comment on the tool yet but great customer support is hard to find!

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

VERY responsive and helpful, highly recommended!!! Service staff is very helpful and help us did the coding to improve the website.

Mulberry & Grand

We've used this app for product reviews and love it. It drives so much traffic back to our store with email review requests, i'd recommend giving it a try.

The Coco Shoppe

I love Yotpo. They have been very helpful with collecting reviews. I just recently upgraded my plan and i was struggling with code install. I reached out foe help and my rep was so nice and very helpful with the install. I will be reaching out again if i run into anymore issue. I highly recommend this app.

Organista

Love this app and the customer service is great. They helped me customize and install everything I couldn't do on my own. <3

Hola Darling

Very good customer support, very quick to help! And Jo was very helpful, thank you so much! And it's really helpful for the new customers that visit our store.

Little Bamboos

Excellent customer service! I used the chat box to get in contact right away and sought assistance in helping me add a badge to my website. Yotpo staff assisted me straight away!

Mythology Jewellery

Great app! I’m looking forward to seeing the improvements on my shop once I stay getting reviews.
Excellent support!