Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Dr. Kerklaan Therapeutics

Great customer service. Helped resolve technical issues and synching right away. Excited to see how yotpo review helps scale our business.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're excited to part of your growing brand!

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

Great addition to your website! Customer support is timely and efficient and they work to help resolve any problems. Recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We really appreciate it.

BENJHAMIN OAK

diane has been a huge help! wish there was a way to delete unpublished reviews but love the app and prompt customer service either way

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Outdoorspace

Great App, the support team was very helpful in setting up the app for me. 100% happy, Highly recommended

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running.

LingoDodo

Great app and service! Very quick to answer my questions and efficient with uploading the code to the website!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Bon Voy Bags

This app is the best review app there is, it`s more expensive then others but totally worth it. Great service!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it.

www.lilymortimer.com

I've used this app for a long time and it's been nothing but amazing. The customer service is great! I had a technical hiccup and Sheen was very patient with me and resolved my issue fast and efficiently.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We're thrilled to hear you've been with us a long time and are enjoying using Yotpo.

Tenderbuns

Diane was very helpful in supporting my issue which was quickly resolved. Her service was much higher than my expectations!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for leavi9ng a review. We're glad Diane was able to help you with your issues.

Boujee Bitchs Closet

Mary Ann from customer service was amazing! She was fast efficient and resolved my issue in a reasonable amount of time!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We'll pass on your compliments to Mary Ann!

Optimum Health Vitamins

Elven via the customer service chat option was extremely helpful and quickly helped us resolve why a customer review was not posting to our website. He saved us a lot of time. Very satisfied. 5 stars!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Elven!