Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Nicholls Jewellery

The support is wonderful for this app! I had a problem with where the reviews were placed on my site & they changed it! Excellent!

Au Revoir Les Filles

Great app, easy to use for customer reviews. Nice clean layout that looks good on any website. Customer service is exceptional, very quick to fix up any issue I have. Highly recommend!

MyMetalCraft backsplash tiles specialists

Photo reviews are only available for paid plan 30 usd per month that is too much to pay every month

July 15, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Photo reviews are available on our Growth plan which starts at just 19$/month.
If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

CORDA

Loving YOTPO so far! The support team is really wonderful to work with. Always available and ready to answer questions. The review widgets are great and I love that you can customize the colors.

andLAB

The support team was super helpful and quick to adjust the changes that I needed for my store! Thank you Yotpo!

Organic Chix

Jo Lorenz
Support Agent was very Helpful.

Green Beanz

Amazing app. Have had it for a while and has always done the job. Just upgraded to the next plan up to take advantage of some great features and Caroline from customer support was awesome. I'm not the most tech savvy person and she got the features added to our website without us having to do anything. Highly recommend this app!

Coconutsy

Great app, one of the best out there. The higher tier subscriptions are expensive and out of reach for smaller stores. Would love to add ratings to google shopping products but that is out of reach for my shop at the moment. Get this app for great user generated content and reviews!

ICCTUNING

This App has been very helpful user friendly, and covers many areas. Support is excelent, and the results are very fast. Really good app to build social validation of our products and services.

Pretty Healthy

I thought this app would be helpful but it only sent like 20% of the review emails. Most customers have reported they never received a review email. Waste of time!