Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The Tea Thief

Excellent Customer Service, Ronel was so helpful and sorted what I needed fast and efficiently. The app has been helping boost my sales and I'm super happy with it, its the only app that customers are responding to, to leave reviews.

Glossyfinds

Great customer service! Ronel helped me install the app and made adjustments based on my recommendations. Truly impressed by the service. Thank you!

103 Collection

Junalou was great at assisting me with adding code to my site. I appreciate the clear communication and how quickly I was assisted.

Direct Solutions, LLC

Gimbert did an absolutely amazing job with very little effort on my part...just took charge and got it done...knocked it out of the ballpark!! Very knowledgeable, thorough, patient, and great troubleshooting skills. I was multi tasking and made the transaction so effortless.

Terra Zero Store

Update 30th April: Again, this is an update, but after a few more days using it and finding something I needed help with, both Noren and Elven from Technical Support dedicated me all their time until they found a solution which we are very happy with! We are every time more and more happy with YotPo and as we mentioned previously, they will do everything they can to solve any problem or adjust their app to your page. Definitely give YotPo a try and THANK YOU Noren and Elven for all your time and smart work:) 27th April:We are still new to using YotPo so all what we can say so far is that it will quickly provide you with a solution to have reviews and ratings. It integrates smoothly with our site and didn't generate any issue. We hope that they provide multi-language in the future and rewards other than percentages (like 1 euro for 1 review). What we can say is that the customer support is absolutely amazing, the best. We were assisted by Gimbert to fully install and integrate some features and his support, speed and attention was truly what makes us give a 5 star to YotPo, he made our day with all the help. We would recommend this app if you value timely and great customer support.

Ergo Hemp Co.

Super helpful customer service team to update things as needed. Helped with importing other reviews as well. Highly recommend!

Liberty Metal and Design

I needed help completing a task and I received excellent service. Thank you for your fast and friendly service.

Juste Nature

I use it to collect reviews and it's been really good! Customer service has been prompt and so helpful when I had questions or needed help. highly recommend!

ForeverPegs

Mark from your support team was very helpful with the service he gave me today, everything I asked for to be implemented to my site he done with expertise! Thankyou mark

BU

I needed help using a feature so I contacted Yopto support using the chat. I received a quick response from Mark and he was very knowledgable & courteous! Mark resolved my issue efficiently and I was able to get right back to business in a timely manner. Great product & excellent customer service!