Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SPARX

Eunice was a legend helping be get sorted with my reviews. Definitely recommend the platform if you are using Shopify.

IamNewtoYou

Customer service is always amazing, had a problem that needed a solution for a while, Junalou and Radly solved that within a matter of minutes, awesome job!

Kat Faith

Sheen was such a lovely person to talk to. He communicated very well and completed all the tasks that I had concerns with. Thank you so much for your time and effort Sheen. I hope to speak with you again.

I AM GENESIS BOUTIQUE

I had an issue with setting up my account for my store, Gimbert was very helpful to quickly resolve my problem

Papichulo Style LLC

Jo Lorenz and Manny were AWESOME!
this is the kind of customer service that makes you stay with a company for ever!

Boon Mail

Gimbert was super helpful! I'm a small shop and needed help with the widgets. Gimbert listened to my concern over a quick chat and fixed my widgets to reflect how I want to run my business.

Decalsandgifts

Junalou has been superb ! - being a 'newbie' I messed it all up but on the live chat Junalou assisted me and went above and beyond to help me achieve what I wanted !!! Very patient, informative and a delight to talk to - Thank you Junalou !!!

Harper & Teal

Junalou went above and beyond to help our site add in the YOTPO review carousel. She explained everything in detail and was very customer focused. Thank you for having Junalou on your team!

Kibemo

Amazing Support received by Junalou! I only can recommend YOTPO not only for the excellent customer care but also for the beneficial functionalities that the app provides :)

Prosperous Organic Vibez

Junalou was so amazing. I had a million questions and was all over the place. they were patient, very informative, and resolved more than one issue for me. i appreciate them so much, they went above and beyond for me. 5+ stars for sure. great customer service