4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and powerful analytics. They appreciate the automated review requests, customizable widgets, and social proof feature, which reportedly enhance customer confidence and conversions. The app's customer support is often praised for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants also note the efficient live chat feature and easy installation process. The in-email review feature has led to an increase in reviews for some merchants.

March 22, 2024

I was able to import reviews from GoDaddy to Shopify without much trouble--but then a couple of days later, I accidentally setup the reviews to appear just on the home page (which was not what I wanted). Jeorge Kenneth V. spent a good deal of time resetting the appearance of the reviews, cleaning up the import csv file that I provided and reimporting the data so no errors appeared. He was very professional, kind and helpful. Thank you Jeorge Kenneth V.

Jasper Lee Soapworks
10 days using the app
February 9, 2024

I installed Yotpo thinking I'd set it up later the next day. When I got to it the next morning I found it had already emailed review requests to my subscribers without my knowing. I lost a handful of subscribers because I didn't even get to brand the emails going out or manage the communication. And there's no way of pausing it other than uninstalling the app, which takes 48 hours for Yotpo to get around to doing.

Wry Baby
About 1 year using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

Thank you for your feedback — we're sorry to learn that you're experiencing difficulties with our Reviews product. Our support team has contacted you for a product call, but we have not heard back. Please reach out to us so that we can better understand the issue and provide assistance.

March 8, 2024

Arven was a life saver with this - super amazing support. Was able to insert custom CSS with the help of support. Love this app

Luma Health
3 months using the app
January 16, 2024

Rhenant was awesome with customer service when I needed it!!!
Thank you for a great Ap, and Great customer Service.

LUXE Heavenly Bodies
Over 5 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

January 27, 2024

I have to say the support is absolutely first class. I had some real issues, mainly down to my lack of understanding and dev skills to be honest. But all was fixed with in a matter of half an hour... A huge shout out and thankyou to Joian Z!! was backwards and forwards on my behalf on a Saturday morning... Fantastic support.

Willows & Co
6 months using the app
Yotpo replied January 30, 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

February 18, 2024

Support was quick to respond and very helpful. Ruzsel helped me walk through my issue

Debuzz
12 months using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

January 17, 2024

Great service! I needed assistance with the install and John G. was all over it. He had it up and running within the hour!

Thin Line Apparel
Almost 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

April 9, 2024

I've had a few issues overtime with the app that were easily solved. However, one customer support agent in particular, John G, was quick and efficient in helping with my issues.

dealbodies
About 2 months using the app
Yotpo replied April 12, 2024

December 9, 2023

Excellent support from Angelo to plug in Yotpo Referrals as part of our regular plan. We had been paying through the nose for Referral Candy now we have something as good if not better without any additional charges to our plan. Angelo in support was patient and we had a great screen share meeting to activate everything. Yotpo is more than a review plaform. Explore their functionality. We are lifetime users of this platform.

BeerCo.com.au
Over 5 years using the app
Yotpo replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

February 4, 2024

Super fast support. And John G. was super kind and solved all the issues. Thank you

Disparidades
Portugal
About 2 years using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.