Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

UNEFFECTED

Great app! nice and fast customer support helped me solve my issue in a couple minutes; recomendeddddddddd!

JDNatlady's Creations

I am so thankful to Orly at Yotpo for fixing a problem that happened when I transitioned to an Online Store 2.0 theme. Great customer service. Orly went above and beyond to fix the problem. Love this app!!!

Wink Fitnesswear

Fantastic app and great customer service. I've been using Yotpo for several years now and would definitely recommend.

SHIZQ

I didn't know if I could freely change the avatar of the customer review. It can be changed only with the prime plan. Thank you for politely teaching me in chat.

Strive Store

Great review app. I had issues with transferring my reviews from a previous platform and Gimbert from Yotpo was extremely helpful. I've been looking at other review platforms for when I decide to upgrade plans for more features... I'll be staying with Yotpo due to Gimbert.

Onward Online

Fantastic support to implement reviews on our website! quick response and no issues at all. Would recommend 100%

Demo's Blanks

The app allows potential customers the opportunity to see what reviews have been left by other customers which can help new customers make a decision to shop with you. It is a must have. Anne was Awesome in installing the widgets and publishing the theme for me. Excellent customer service!!!

Simple Alchemy Co

We've been really happy with Yotpo. Our customers have found it easy to use, and they have absolutely stellar customer service (thank you, Mark!).

Rivet Utility

Mark was so helpful with the support chat box! He walked me through the process of fixing our upload issues and kept me up to date on the situation!

Game Room Spot

Eunice was great! He solved all issues and answered all questions! Fantastic customer service! A++++