Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beads Gone Wild

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I was very satisfied with the help that Albert provided when I needed help on the App. I enjoy the app Customers seem happy to respond.

Designstoff

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service. Always reply promptly. I have had a lot of issues with this app sadly, but they always help me. Might be my theme that has been the issue some times. It is one of the best reviews apps as far as I can see. And I have used them for a couples of years now.

Meimei Fine Teas

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Had issue with imported reviews mis-allocated to the wrong product and their customer service was very helpful and quick to fix the issue. Very happy that support was available on a Saturday.

Lanveur

Great Product, their customer support Nick is very helpful, responsive, and professional, this app is my go-to option.

thebotanicalskincare

Location Australia

Great customer service! Needed some help with the installation and Ronel R was super helpful and made the changes in less than 5minutes.

KnoLuv Apparel

did great. answered all my questions and got what i needed done fast and to the point. well recommended

Season Uplifts by K

James was a big help. He installed the app on my Shopify store website so I could display my reviews.

Roxie Sherry

Location France

Best Customr suppot, James Yotpo perfect Job, I m very satisfied with this app, I have reviews and my customers are happy

TATEMADA®

Time spent using app About 2 months

El soporte técnico es muy bueno y la instalación muy sencilla. Pude instalarla facilmente y me ha servicio mucho para recolectar info de mis clientes.

Her Name Was | Jewelry & Accessories

So happy with the customer service, Ronel R understood exactly what I was looking for. A dedicated page for reviews on our webpage and set it up efficiently. Thank you Ronel appreciate your help!