Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Broke Amateur Racing Co.

Mary Ann was great! She was quick & responsive in helping us get the app to work on our website the way we wanted.

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

I originally gave them a 1 star review. I was trying to switch the reviews to a new website I had built. It was the same url, but through a different website hoster. It took numerous emails, but they did it. I was frustrated at first, but didn't realize how much work it took to do it. They gave me instructions on how to do it, but being a non tech person, it was all over my head. They ended up doing it all and all of my reviews are on my new website. This is on the free plan! So I am impressed. I don't know about paying $199.00 a month for the paid plan, it seems really expensive to me, but I haven't tried it yet.

Coffea Coffee

Great app and customer service. Bernard helped with the installation and was quick to answer all of my questions.

Feyrehome Australia

Thanks Elven for helping me set up my star rating code. The instructions were very clear and easy to understand. Really appreciate the fast response.

IYIALIU.COM

Great help - Bernard helped me to add the things I asked for on my site, really helpful thanks so much

NutraEsse LLC

Essential for adding the social proof your product needs. Kind and knowledgable support! Would recommend.

RareElectronics.com

Easy to Use...App is kind of Slow when Interacting with it to Change Settings.

Support was Smart & Fast though!

Chelsea King Inc.

Amazing support experience!!! Thank you very much, Josephine! So appreciated all your assistance with integrating Yotpo features!

Atheria

The app itself is a great product. The support is even better. thanks for all the fast and easy support!

The chat support was able to quickly solve all my issues with integration.

Pure & Coco

Incredible app to level up your customer service. Easy to install and their tech department is helpful, knowledgable, and thorough. Highly recommend!