Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

TST Tin Secret Singapore

very responsive and helpful support. this tool is good as well. We have been using it for many many years and never fail us

October 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

A Spice Affair.

Feb from Yotpo came through on so many customizations and integrations on my website! I tried doing certain modifications myself, but had issues with my theme. Feb was beyond helpful and was able to fix everything for me in until 24h. Absolutely satisfied with the service. The app has also been generating reviews for us so no complaints!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're so excited to hear our team was able to help & you're enjoying using Yotpo! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review- we really appreciate it.

CUSEK

Great app, simple to use. The support is very good too. They answer very quickly. I recommend. 5 stars.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We really appreciate you taking the time & are glad to hear our support team was able to help!

Uprising Food, Inc.

I would give them 10 stars ... Excellent features but really the customer service team rocks. They (Bernard) took time to understand my business via chat and went above and beyond to get the Yotpo platform to do what we needed it to do. I'm a raving fan and eternally grateful for their help!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving a review - we really appreciate you taking the time. We're so happy to hear our customer support team was able to help & you're enjoying Yotpo!

Nutrii

Fast service and support >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a review - glad to hear we're hitting the mark on customer support.

Beauty Chews

I was considering switching to Yotpo for a few months and finally took the plunge. Very happy with the decision. Plus, the customer service has been amazing with any inquiries I've had. Shout out to Josephine for just giving me a 5 star helping hand!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're so happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

Ayur's Batch of Nature, LLC

So glad I was able to have one of the #1 Shopify Apps Installed!
I am so appreciative of the ongoing & personal support of this amazing team. After I granted access to my site they installed the widgets I was having problems with. I received emails to make sure I was happy. Of course, I haven't gotten a review yet as I just had the app installed today but the Customer Service has made me like Yotpo even more!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear you're excited about it! And we're thrilled to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark and was able to help get everything up and running. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing your feedback!

STNO APPAREL

I love their customer service and the app features. It really helps building social proof for your store.

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!

Oxalis Apothecary

Great customer service, fast and extremely helpful! So far we are very happy with our experience. Would recommend!

October 6, 2019

Hi there! We're so excited to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us feedback. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark and you're enjoying Yotpo!

Master Networks Store

Jenny from support fixed the issue I accidentally created within a day! She found the problem from behind the scenes and corrected it very quickly!

October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for writing a review and giving us feedback. Glad to hear our support team was able to help!