Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

NaNìs Collection.com

Perfetta app, perfetta assistenza veloce risposta ai ticket anche di domenica.Consiglio questa app per e.commerce alle prime armi. Un ringraziamento in particolare per Leizel Ann D. Yotpo Growth Support - paziente e gentile

opeongosoaps

I installed Yotpo on my original Go Daddy shop and when I switched to a Shopify store I was able to transfer all my great customer reviews from the old shop to the new. I am not technically inclined at all to do this myself so I reached out to support. Thank goodness for their help!! Wonderful support team and they made sure I got every last review transferred!

Jpmedics

So far so good, have had downloaded for a couple of days. I did come across a few problems setting up due to my lack of understanding the setup process. However, when I reached out for support they came in and were able to target the issue and resolve it. I was shocked at how fast they responded and resolved my issue. Would recommend trying out at least!

Crafted Energy

Clean review app - Great support that goes out of their way to help with CSS & HTML - A lot of add-ons that drive up pricing, however, reviews are a great consumer confidence builder and it feels worth it at scale.

Original and Custom Jewellery by Even Design - Vancouver, BC

I have used this app for a long time and it works seamlessly and should you perchance have any issue the support is outstanding. Highly recommend. :)

Stand Up Desk Direct

Awesome customer service. Their replies are super quick and helpful! Not to mention how great their app work :)

Fridaze - Linen Redefined

So very helpful! Solved something we couldn't THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Yopto is so great for showing reviews! It gives us credibility and a lot of assistance in sales. We would love to work with shopify and yopto again, the customer service is so amazing. Everyone is so helpful and fast to respond. thanks again! WE are so grateful!

COBA Board

Great help in creating a dedicated Reviews page. Easy to follow chat guidance with quick response. Thanks!

HERBES FOLLES

Im on the free version of this app, and very happy about it.
Really great costumer service, thank you!!:)

Dormio

Great service. I'm on the free plan and have everything I need in order to have social proof of my products. Customer service quickly helps with setup and any issues you may have. Highly recommended.