Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Olive Branch Design Studio

I emailed them with a request to help me add the stars under my item descriptions, they replied promptly and helped me quickly! Definitely recommend

Shirlee Grund Jewelry

Nice app and easy to use. Even the free version is pretty useful. They've been very responsive the couple times I've needed help.

American Car Craft

We just installed the app and have been blown away by the exceptional support provided. Barely had the app running for a week and already engagement is better than the previous app we had installed. Very impressed! Thanks to Paulo and the rest of the team at Yotpo.

Omni Shot

The way this app seamlessly integrates with Google can single handily transform your business. Their customer support replies within minutes (sometimes less than 60 seconds) of reaching out. They are truly remarkable. Highly recommend!

NanoNutra

I love this app, super helpful for acquiring product reviews and displaying them. Yotpo has great customer service as well Pauline was very helpful getting code installed on our new theme!

Paul James Knitwear

Good app, easy to use good customer support with integration into the theme and the usability is easy, decent posts and layouts in general

August 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Paul James Knitwear!

Ginawholesale

Used this app to implement star ratings on my website's product pages. Customer service is speedy and efficient!

August 28, 2019

Hey Ginawholesale, thank you for the great feedback!

BUHO

Really cool app!

Simple UI and powerful features. Easy to use and kind support.

Highly recommended!

A++

August 28, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, BUHO!

Driftwood Interiors

I've had Yotpo on my site for years now and I've always been happy with it, but recently had an issue with how reviews were displayed on my site. I contacted support and Pauline responded within minutes. She fixed my issue straight away and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend Yotpo

August 28, 2019

Wow, we love hearing from our happy customers and are so glad to join you on your journey, Driftwood Interiors! Thanks for the awesome review!

Junkmail Undies

Very good customer support. Have been dealing with Danreb for a while now and very happy with where we got! Highly recommend.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation, Junkmail Undies! We love hearing from our happy customers :)