Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

EZ-X

Very fast and helpful service - great service , the yotpo app is great for following up for reviews - good conversion rate and the customer support is amazing - highly recommend

Tender Essentials

The reviews were not visible on the website, I reached out to customer support and they solved the issue immediately. Radly E was really helpful, great customer service. Thank you!

ResBiotic

Nick S. was really helpful in navigating review requests and did a great job helping me! There are a couple resources I would like adapted to create a better experience. Sending Test emails needs to show what the actual email will look like to customers.

SnoShark

Love the app and the review carrousel. And the customer service is great as well. Thanks Yotpo! --------

La Carne Premium Meat

Been using Yotpo for a long time and their P2P reviews have definitely assured customers of our reliability. What's more, contacting support is always easy and they get the job done. Many thanks Orly.

Safari Tuff

Manny helped me get the code installed in no time. Super helpful and happy with his help and service.

Silver Fern Farms

My experience has been they provide excellent customer service. Kenn T leveraged his R&D team to solve a problem I had that extended past the current functionality of the app. Great stuff.

Little Colorado

Great customer service, attentive & answered my questions directly after thoroughly reading through the issue and meditating on a solution. Was persistent in finding & implementing solutions with constant communication. Thank you Radly!

DELICATOLA

Muy contento con la aplicación. Soporte técnico rápido y efectivo. Justo lo que necesitaba en la tienda.

Go-Lacta

So far, I've been happy with Eunice who helped me set up the carousel and reviews tab. I still have yet to test this app. but service from Eunice is awesome! Super fast and immediately understands what I need for my site!