Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SwigFresh

I used this app to start collecting social proof for my store as I scale. Had a few issues with the placement of my widgets but the support team happily went in and edited this for me! Looks and works perfectly.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you're up and running smoothly!

Silentmode

Anne from Customer Support is an absolute superstar. She was able to help with my query of grouping reviews for product bundles with extreme efficiency and professionalism. Unprecedented CS, for a great Shopify app. Thank you once again Anne!

November 9, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're pretty huge fans of our customer service team as well, and we'll definitely pass on your kind words to Anne.

Oak + Tonic

Fastest service in town! Thank you so much! Mary Ann was amazing and to the point...highly recommend this app

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you and we'll definitely pass on your kind words.

Arianna Beauty Routine

I am very happy with the assistance I received from Elven: he solved two problems with the app! Thanks!

November 8, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to know we were able to help you!

EcoStrawsale

Very good & prompt service, recommended ! Solved the issue for us within a day , and will keep using the app for sure

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are constantly working on improving our customer service and we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience.

Dance Mistress

I used this app to collect reviews. As a new business this app helped me to get the process started and it has been working well with my shopify store. Sheen from the customer support team was fantastic and addressed all my questions and issues in a real-time manner. Very impressed.

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you’re already seeing the positive impact of Yotpo on your site.

pH Balance Skincare

Hi again! I am having big-time trouble with your system!
We got a review on our Daily Moisturizer and it was on our website for about 5 seconds and disappeared!!!! As you can see on the back end it is there and when I tried to publish it will go to a new page saying about:blank THIS IS VERY BAD!!!!!! COSTUMERS CAN NOT WRITE A REVIEW!!!!!
FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP OR I WILL CANCEL IMMEDIATELY MY CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS!
It's been a long time we are trying to give you everything that you need to update also from our older website the older reviews and all we get back is an excuse not to do that...???? WE have on the back end also new reviews and cant publishes with the click to publish bottom... this is crazy!!!!!
Very upset!!!

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that we completely understand your frustration. Louanne, our support team representative, has already reached and she's doing everything she can to assist you. As far as we can tell she's now working on your imports, but your feedback and satisfaction are extremely important to us so please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any lingering issues.

Sterre Rose Beauty

Great App, very intuitive design, and simple self-service set up.
The support team is friendly and replies fast!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Glad to hear the installation went smoothly and you're up and running!

Razorwire Energy

Great app but had problems with new theme, the support chat fixed my issue within 20 minutes of asking with amended personalised coding! Incredible service! Can't recommend enough!

November 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running smoothly!

Tielka

Great app, works well with their Loyalty and Rewards app. We had a couple of issues setting it up, but the team was very quick to respond and resolve the issues. I love that there's an option to use it for free on a small scale and only pay as orders grow.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.