Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Lava

Customer support provided a very quick response and fix to an issue we had, but didn't know how to fix ourselves.

RoadBikeOutlet

Great app and service. We've used Yotpo for several years and moving everything over from our magento store to Shopify was very easy.

Ron Carter Books

Love the app - does so much and so easy to use. Plus, customer support is fast, friendly and very helpful. I definitely recommend this to all.

MadaLuxe Vault

Excellent app for no cost. Quick support. Thanks for your services.

Fairy Positron

App is easy to install and works well. I needed help importing reviews, customer service was very helpful and quick! Thank you!

EIGSHOW Beauty

Once again i was super pleased with the help and customer service I received from Yotpo. i was even happier as I got to deal with Diane again for a new client and she greatly helped me with mass amazon review imports and also adding code to a theme which was custom made. Yotpo is without a doubt one of the best apps to integrate with your store and the customer service is even better!

Good Designs Au

So far so good, I like that there's a free tier that seems to do enough. Would recommend Yotpo so far, though I haven't tried other review apps, set up has been good and easy to understand.

Olyra

Great and immediate help from their support center in live chat. I spoke with Jo, she handled the situation on the spot.

Londonland Designs

Caroline from Yotpo was extremely helpful. I'm not great at these things but she helped set this up in no time at all. Great communication and very fast with technical help. Highly recommend! Thank you so much.

MANE CLUB NYC

I had a good experience with the Yotpo customer support team, they made it quick and easy to resolve the issue I was having.