Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

31 - 40 of 2019 reviews

42020 Visionaries LLC

Reviews work great, and customer service is always beyond helpful when I need anything fixed. I am new to website building and always get my questions answered promptly. Thank you!

Goo & Co.

Great app. Great service from Bernard!! Setting up the auto capture trigger after a product is fulfilled. Thank you

Cofo Provisions

Quick and efficient customer service. We could not sync our store with Yotpo and nor add the reviews widget. Yotpo customer service reached out to us, added themselves as collaborators and fixed the issue. Great service!

Delishhouse

The customer service is amazing. I am not at all technical and the help and support in integrating the app was 10/10

Salivation Snackfoods

We are very satisfied with the Yotpo app, but even more so with the customer support. As a new business, we made an error in setting up Yotpo, and the customer service agent went well out of her way to help us in rectifying the situation. I'm sure it took her a long time to fix the problem we created, but she didn't even hesitate and followed up to make sure that everything was okay. Great customer service!

ChinPum

Great app. I have been using it for years. The suppor team is great.I specially thank Leizel Ann than worked so efficiently and fast to solve my difficulties with reinstalling some on-site widget on a new theme.

HealthBoxed

Their support team is really helpful! They can also upload your old reviews from other sources onto Yotpo, and they do it for you!

Know & Love

Great app and great customer service too. I recently updated my website and lost all my reviews and they had them back on there in no time.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Downloaded the app to check if it's the right fit, however didn't end up installing. Without asking anyone to do so, this app sent unedited blank review requests to almost 100 customers last night. Absolutely fuming.

MIDORICIDE

Very good support! So far so good. Thank you!!! They were prompt, great followup and i'm happy so far.