Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

51Trips

Yotpo let us get way more reviews that we do could have by asking our customers. Amazing support and easy implementation.

Luxelunafaceandbody

I switched to Yotpo from another app because i wanted automated emails. Diane was so helpful in helping me import my reviews. Im really loving the app so far highly recommended

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help get you up and running smoothly. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

KG GARMS

Diane was absolutely amazing really couldn't of done it without her. I was so stressed out and she was able to sort every single problem and go above and beyond to help, thank you so mucH!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with Diane and we will definitely pass on your kind words.

Cloudnola

Diane was great she basically fixed all for me! The app looks great! Waiting for those reviews to start pouring in.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad Diane was able to assist you with everything you needed.

Sparkly You

YOTPO has one of the best services I have ever experienced. Mary Ann helped me out with all of my questions and she was so patient and helpful to me. Shout out to her! I would definitely recommend the app and especially their services to all of you!

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're thrilled to hear Mary Ann was able to help set you up, and we will be sure to pass on your compliments!

YMOR Fashion

I was helped by Mary Ann, very friendly and well helped. Definitely recommended this app! Great app and clear how everything works.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Beedigger's

Excellent customer service! Mary Ann was super helpful...answered all my questions and helped get me up and running. Highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We're constantly working on improving our customer service and we're thrilled to hear we hit the mark with you!

LaserDESK Art

Very good app, easy to use, and with a very good support service. Only need an intermediate payment plan.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Zaynini

I found Yotpo and installed it in my store. Amazingly this application is really the best application. User Interface easiest to understand and maintain, Customer support 10/10. I highly recommend it for the other users too.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo so far! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

It's Glam Hour Inc.

Jo Lorenz was the best, he help me with no problem! all my issues were solved within 3 mins. Love yotpo!!!

January 11, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review! We'll pass on your kind words to Jo Lorenz.