4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, smooth integration with Shopify, and customizable review widgets. They value the automated review requests and in-email review feature, which have boosted review numbers. The app's ability to retain reviews when switching platforms and provide insightful analytics is also favored. Many commend the customer support for their efficiency and helpfulness. The app's flexible pricing and additional features when compared to other review apps have also been noted.

February 2, 2024

Many thanks to Doner P. Fast, competent, on point. Great customer service!

DOGS-HEART
Germany
Over 6 years using the app
January 31, 2024

Daniel S. provided the best costumer service!
Keeping this app for sure!

OilivingLife
Almost 6 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Always fast and responsive customer service if there are any questions. The platform is easy to navigate as well.

Drink ZYN
Over 2 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 30, 2024

December 14, 2023

Yotpo has a lot to offer and a pretty good range of price/functionality/etc. The support is what makes them stand out! I always get a quick response and, unlike with most softwares, the agents don't just send you an article but they get in your account and fix things for you. That's what Doner did for me recently and I appreciated it so much!

Joffa Marketplace
About 1 year using the app
Yotpo replied December 20, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

February 2, 2024

Awesome rapid response from Doner P - got on the case and sorted our issue with ease - great customer support Yotpo team and Doner you rock!

byFoke
Over 2 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Rhenant was awesome with customer service when I needed it!!!
Thank you for a great Ap, and Great customer Service.

LUXE Heavenly Bodies
Over 5 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

January 17, 2024

Great service! I needed assistance with the install and John G. was all over it. He had it up and running within the hour!

Thin Line Apparel
Almost 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

February 1, 2024

Jeorge Kenneth was a tremendous help answering my questions based on the screenshots I provided.

Thanks so much

Wheatley Wares
Over 6 years using the app
December 14, 2023

I have to say, the help I received today was fast and extremely efficient. Rhenant T helped me. Didn't know exactly how to implement what I was asking. Did some quick research and accomplished exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Kai Gourmet
About 1 year using the app

December 6, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Reviews. I have been using reviews for quite a while and was happy with it but when i needed technical support Jeorge Kenneth V
went above and beyond. He was extremely courteous, patient and completely answered MULTIPLE detailed questions I had to make my reviews widgets work much better. Very happy, totally recommend yotpo for small businesses like ours!

Dr. Mani's Magic Microbial Mix