Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Silver Fern Farms

My experience has been they provide excellent customer service. Kenn T leveraged his R&D team to solve a problem I had that extended past the current functionality of the app. Great stuff.

Little Colorado

Great customer service, attentive & answered my questions directly after thoroughly reading through the issue and meditating on a solution. Was persistent in finding & implementing solutions with constant communication. Thank you Radly!

DELICATOLA

Muy contento con la aplicación. Soporte técnico rápido y efectivo. Justo lo que necesitaba en la tienda.

Go-Lacta

So far, I've been happy with Eunice who helped me set up the carousel and reviews tab. I still have yet to test this app. but service from Eunice is awesome! Super fast and immediately understands what I need for my site!

MARYLING

great,The customer service is very patient to do guidance, help me a lot, this plug-in has rich functions, UI design is also my favorite type

Baller Hoodies

We have been really happy with the app. Now that reviews are coming in we can do more with the customizations. We had a few challenges during the installation but the support team was very responsive and we fixed the issues quickly. Great App

Delaine & Co

I just started using this app with mixed results. It presents the reviews well on my product pages, but I have customers say that they try and fill out the review request and they get error messages. One couldn't fill in the text box and after submitting review it go a message that said "page not found". It's too bad because they love our product, but I can't badger them to keep trying to fill out the review

Casa del Cuenco

Servicie and app are just PERFECT!! thanks for all this excellent work guys... my sales are increasing because of you YOTPO!!

Familiar PlayThings

Thank you Howell Keith for guiding me as a first time user, you were very helpful and I will definitely be forwarding my recommendations.

TANN Montreal

Allen was great! he answered all my questions an d was patient with me as i had a few since i am new to yotpo!