Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

i7Pro Ltd

Yotop is great review system, and support is amazing, would highly recommenced to any business owner

MessyPlayKits

Love it and the chat support is awesome. Very quick to answer my questions. The app gets the job done and is easy to use.

Amy Beauty

I used a lot of review apps for my websites but Yotpo is definitely the best one, the most professional + there's a great customer service!

Birdie Bundle

good app. good customer service. would recommend to anyone wanting to get uo and running with reviews on their site.

WEAREUPRISERS

Their customer service is amazing. Every issue I've had, they have been on top of it and fixed it right away. The app itself is great so far (only a few weeks in) but will do another review as more reviews trickle in.
— WEAREUPRISERS, @weareuprisers__

Uppercrufts

Awesome app that makes it so easy to automatically collect reviews and display on my store. Also, their support is super quick & helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to other shop owners

Cliqq Clothing

I used this app to help me display all my reviews in one place and it does it perfectly. As a start-up business I don't have many reviews so having them in one place really helps my business social proof. I love that even at the free level I can automate reviews emails and a have a reviews tab displayed automatically on my site. Love this app. Its a must on my site and highly recommend!

Surpiqure

Awesome app that is easily customisable even if your store in located in a non English speaking country. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

BARAILLE & GARMENTS

素晴らしいサポートです。
グーグル翻訳を使ってのやり取りでしたので
だいぶつたない英語だったと思いますが、
何度も(しかもすぐに)対応して頂けました。
アプリもそうですが、特にサポートの対応は素晴らしいです。

SydneyRugsOnline

I really like App and services , Bernard and other chat team are so great and professional . I really recommend this app . Thanks