Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Living And Lounge

great app with great customer service, the development team always have a solution and they are very responsive

H Apparel by Hispania

Great app and excellent support service they fix it asap fully recommended app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KravingCollections

Ronel was delightful to work with. he was really helpful and was able to answer all my questions. Thank you soo much.

Hunnyball Store

Very easy to use. Though you do need to pay to get the most out of it. The support team is very helpful. Especially Ronel, who helped me a particularly pressing issue.

Lait de Soja

I installed this app and had issues with importing my reviews. Jo Lorenz helped me with the problem and was really fast! Highly recommend this app!

Fetching Ware

I've been using these guys ever since I started my business over 3 years ago and have never been dissapointed. Support is very fast and efficient Five stars all around! Thanks again for all your support!

Nuzi Cup 女子杯

Easy to use and quite functional. The app also supports Mandarin! Also, CS team is really supportive and responsive (Gimbert from CS team helped me lots!)

YOLOtek

Couldn't be happier with the customer service!!! They go above and beyond to get you what you need when you need it. I would highly recommend this app for anyone with a shopify store.

Androo's Art

App is a great help to let the customers know the store's credibility. You'll get the support you need. Thank you Orly! You've not just helped us reinstall the app but you have also educated us. Kudos!

Super Me Smoothies

I've just spent 15 minutes on a google meeting with Mary Ann and the service I received to help position the stars was exceptional! Definitely recommend!