Generate Reviews & Ratings
Collect product reviews, ratings, site reviews, and photo reviews using our review emails or directly on-site with our Reviews Widget.
Increase Traffic and Sales
Showcase product reviews, site reviews, photo reviews, and Q&A on your homepage, product pages, at checkout, and on your social channels.
Set up with a single click and import your existing reviews with ease (Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge.me, Stamped.io, Loox).
About Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews
We’re excited to announce that SMSBump, the most advanced SMS marketing solution, has joined the Yotpo family! This acquisition will enable brands to collect reviews, photos, and videos via SMS, taking advantage of the channel’s higher engagement rates to generate even more UGC.
What Is Yotpo?
Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting customer experiences.
Yotpo and Shopify
Yotpo, an official Shopify Plus Technology Partner, has received more than 1,300 five-star reviews in the Shopify App Store and helped the fastest-growing Shopify stores increase sales with customer content.
What can you do with Yotpo?
- Collect reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&A from your customers
- Increase conversion by showcasing customer content onsite
- Drive high-intent traffic by displaying ratings in organic search results and Google Ads
- Share your best customer content on social
- Build a powerful brand community
- Make better business decisions using analytics and customer feedback
Yotpo has official partnerships with Google, Facebook, and Instagram, and integrations with your favorite Shopify apps, including:
- Bold Commerce
- Loyalty Lion
- Octane AI
- Smile IO
- Swell Rewards
What’s Included in the Free Plan?
Yotpo’s Free Plan is designed to meet the needs of small businesses and stores that are just starting out. It includes:
- [On-Site Display] Reviews Widget, Reviews Tab & Star Ratings - Increase conversion by showcasing product reviews and ratings across your homepage, product & category pages, and at checkout.
- [Traffic & Social] Social Push & SEO Page - Drive traffic from Facebook and Twitter and rank higher in search results.
- [Content Generation] Review Request Emails - Collect reviews with a single, frictionless request.
- [Moderation & Commenting] Advanced Moderation & Commenting - Choose what to publish and where, and comment on reviews publicly or privately. And more!
What About the Growth Plan?
Our Growth Plan (starting at $29/mo) scales with your business. It includes everything in the Free plan plus: Photos in Reviews, Reviews Carousel, Rich Snippets, Coupons, Email Upsells, and more.
How Do I Get Started?
Integrate Yotpo to your Shopify store in a single click. Migrating reviews from Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge me, Stamped.io, Loox, and Rivyo is easy.
Automate marketing tasks with this app using Kit skills.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
App is really good, Jo Lorenz helped fix issues i had swiftly which is much appreciated. I will be using this app to build my brand awareness. Very happy
Project Moment Designs
The customer service was very helpful in a timely manner and was able to resolve not only the problem I was experiencing but also add an additional feature that improves my customer experience. Very thankful.
Sand by Saya Japan
The app does the work of collecting reviews. However, note the app stops collecting reviews when your shop sells over 50 products a month. I had installed this app in the middle of the month with over 10 orders processed in my store to start with, so it quickly reached the limit and now the app has stopped unless I upgrade my plan.
Our site sells over 50 products a month regardless of the help of this app, so it is difficult to understand why the plans are charged based on products sold. Only a third of our customers return with reviews so the plans should be charged based on the number of reviews collected.