Yoycol: Print on Demand

Yoycol: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Yoycol official

Top rated All-over print on demand dropshipping provider

Teddy Blaze

Prompt customer service to resolve problems or concerns that the droppshipper may have when utilizing the app.

November 1, 2021

Dear user, welcome to use Yoycol, we sincerely apologize that our service was not satisfactory for you.
After checking your orders, we have found that your orders' production time are usually in 2-5 days. The supply chains are also improving production efficiency. As the shipping time is restricted by uncertain factors such as various countries and the current epidemic, we cannot fully control the shipping. However we are also actively communicating with many logistics companies to make sure the orders are delivered in time.
We're also developing the functions of our websites to meet the customers requirements. The technicians are confident that 3D Mockup will be applied to more products and provide better services for all of us. We appreciate that you like our 3D Mockup function,, we are striving to use more resources to develop this function. Please contact us in email or website if you need services, we will be in touch.
We welcome you to contact us on business matters. Our staff will commit to improving their delivery and give you the star service you deserve.

Ruthless Paintball Products

Well I ordered some sample items back in August. I am still waiting for the correct ones. I have sent 3 emails, messaged them via Facebook, and 3 different numbers on WhatsApp to still not have them. This is after I just placed another order for $300+. They still have not replaced the sample order. They wont email you back, I've never received one from them
Your print Colors will be off from item to item even if you use the same artwork.
They don't follow the artwork guidelines you upload.

October 9, 2021

Hello from support team of Yoycol,

Due to the different time zone, we were unable to reply to your message in time, and we are deeply sorry. Thank you for using yoycol online human customer service.

According to your feedback, we have checked the records and found that the after-sales problems of the three products with the order number 203506602906935296 have been dealt with by the after-sales team, and the refund application was submitted on September 23. The Finance also processed the application after receiving the application. The total refund amount of the three products: $37.15 (product cost and corresponding logistics cost), please check your refund receipt, if you have further questions, you can consult the stripe platform.

You can place the new order if you still need these three item , and provide the yoycol order number to us , we will let the factory keep eye on it .

Your evaluation is the mirror of our service. We will continue to improve our service quality and provide you with a better customer experience .

We hope you can further update your comments on this incident so that we can better understand your needs. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us via email or jivo chat. Our corporate email is support@yoycol.com In addition, you can find the jivo online chat portal on our official website.

Thank you for using yoycol to print your inspiration.

Lan

New Vibes Creation

I really like them material it's good and good customer services. And they have so many different products.

MBM Collectionz

Pros: Ease of use. Pretty good quality.
Cons: Limited product compared to other on demand. Shipping takes entirely too long. I placed an order (#218655366139285504) on 8/13/2021 and received it on 9/21/2021. This may cause you to lose customers. Up to date shipping can improve.

September 22, 2021

May your business flourish

Thank you for your affirmation of our platform and product quality.

Order number :#218655366139285504

We have checked the package trajectory of the order and found that the package transportation trajectory was stalled between August 19 and September 1.

The problem is that during the epidemic, a large number of international flights were grounded, and the logistics provider has urgently arranged it, but There was still a delay in the delivery of the package.

We are deeply sorry for this problem . Some things were unexpected during the epidemic. We have handed over to the logistics department to monitor the delivery date of the package, and subsequent package delivery time will be improved a lot.

Thank you for printing your design inspiration on Yoycol. Looking forward to be your long-term partner .

Bunny

wannababe

I like the design mode of this platform very much. I am serious about business and explain some design content and suggestions in detail.

WOWSarafina

I made an order 08/21 just received my items today. That's not the issue the issue is that the order is completely wrong. Wrong size wrong feel, wrong materia, doesn't look like what I ordered.

September 13, 2021

Hello from support team of Yoycol,

Thank you for printing your design inspiration on Yoycol, we are glad you can contact us.

We have checked your comments and feedback. At present, we have not seen the exact order number and clear product pictures. Please help us provide some basic materials for starting the after-sales service so that we can submit it to the after-sales department for verification.

We will arrange staff to help you deal with it as soon as possible.

Thank you for using yoycol to print your inspiration, and look forward to seeing you again!

Michael

Imily Bela

Very convenient to design clothes according to your ideas. Customer service is also very good. highly recommended!

magic power girls

excellentexcellent excellent excellentexcellent excellent excellentexcellent excellent excellentexcellent excellent

Afrodom

This is a useful App, easy to use, easy to fulfill and find many nices products. Furthermore, the customer services are excellent, really quick and helpful. Looking forward to sustainable cooperation with them

Bljót

The quality, pricing, and product selection are amazing, yes. But what is REALLY amazing is the turnaround time. I was just SHOCKED at how quickly I received my samples. I almost expected bad products, it happened so fast. Let me tell you, when I opened that parcel I could've cried - the prints looked absolutely gorgeous and the construction was superb. I can't wait to do more business with you guys!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6