4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping and POD services, offering a wide range of products. They commend its efficient customer support, competitive pricing, and quick shipping. The automation features simplify inventory and order management, while the seamless integration with e-commerce platforms provides real-time order updates. The platform also offers educational resources for entrepreneurs and supports multiple stores on one subscription. Its customer service is available 24/7 via live chat and email.

December 2, 2022

Good app user friendly. Easy to import products to my store. Its easy to fulfill orders. Just about anyone can use this app

Cookous.com
February 6, 2023

zendrop is a very impresive app for dropshipping and will be very useful for any dropshippers, thankyou

DriftzApparel
February 5, 2023

As of right now I have used this app for about an hour, still looking around and getting to know the app. Seems very usable and I am excited to learn as much as I can on how to use it to take advantage of all it has to offer.

JMS Goods and Services
October 29, 2022

C'est frznchement pas mal, simple d'utilisation. A voir dans le temps si cela est bien pou non. Je recommande

CapsyCaps
France
December 10, 2022

This application makes my life as a dropshipper much easier and it helps me to improve my store much faster.

My Store
Switzerland
July 14, 2022

This app makes importing a bit easier. The descriptions are well-written, so if I wanted to just import products without personalizing, I would be able to do that. Everything is easy to read as well. Some of the changes (like name of variants) cannot be achieved in the app, so you push it through and then tie up loose ends in Shopify. It's not perfect, but it works quite nicely and gives all the information up-front, including shipping. I love that.

Boon
August 10, 2022

I used this app to source all of my products, it really is a genius through automation. I totally recommend this app over any other supplier sourcing.

NEUVEA
December 10, 2022

Zendrop was created for Dropshippers, by Dropshippers. Zendrop is the solution to the ongoing problems you might find with other dropshipping suppliers! Our app makes the process easy and streamlined. They also allow you to earn credits for leaving a review.

Articulate Florida
Zendrop replied December 15, 2022

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it very much!

October 26, 2022

Gostei me ajudou a achar prudutos e ter ideias de protudos pretendo usar mais para achar bons produtos para vender

lojahn
Brazil
December 6, 2022

nice app for dropshipping in united states and also give good support thing from the other end side.

fmkart