Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

Turn your wholesale catalogs/line sheets into selling machines

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Works very well & has many templates to showcase your products in PDF form to either download & print or show directly on their hosted site. Great for people that are more used to looking at a page by page version of your products all wrapped up in one nice package or even mailing out the PDFs to customers if you cannot yet afford to put money into expensive catalogs. Had a problem with one the catalogs where a few of the pages were not displaying properly (there were blank) after downloading the PDF. Dave from support was very quick in getting my issue resolved & displaying as it should. Good stuff!

Fanilu

Best customer support and really easy to use. Many options to configure your catalog. Love this app and I will definitely recommend it!

Elusive Society

I've been searching and testing different solutions for months now and this app is the solution I've been searching for! It easily and quickly imports products from my Shopify account into an attractive catalog while allowing me to make custom changes including pricing. It's now easy and quick for me to send a wholesale catalog to retailers, which allows them to order directly off of and the sale is sent to my Shopify store so my inventory stays current. This is exactly what I've been looking for, and the customer service has exceeded my expectations by listening to my feedback and making adjustments accordingly.

Burke Wine

I'm a wholesaler and this is an awesome catalog and has many functions that make it easy for a customer to order. If you get stuck there is customer support and they will provide you with a solution and respond very quickly.

Yoga Democracy Wholesale

This app has more glitches than an android flip phone. it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le Cadeau Français®

I recommand this App. Very quick and helpful support. Easy to generate and customize a catalog with your Shopify products. Many hours saved vs. the old fashioned way to build a Pdf catalog. Relevant for both retail AND wholesale businesses.

ArtiSun Bath

I can't believe how quickly Dave responded on a Sunday no less. Within five minutes of my message. Then he took time to walk me through so many aspects of this program. I am so excited to use this. It truly is an amazing program! Thank you Dave!!!

tresics

so far the support is very slow. we subscribed to this app specifically because of the Variant (swatch) Display option, however, once we subscribed, it turns out that most swatches are prefilled from whatever backend images ZINation has, and the text fields are prefilled with "image1" instead of color description, or the color description is entirely wrong, yet the same group of wrong color descriptions auto populate each style listed. when the full description is auto populated, it's cut off. in fact, every template i've used requires more time and effort to customize just to look remotely close to the way it does on my website. i got this so i didn't have to sit down and manually configure catalogs in InDesign or Photoshop, but it looks like i may save even more time just doing everything from scratch in adobe. I can just do all of this in MailChimp if I'm doing marketing templates from scratch. THE TEMPLATES DON'T EVEN HAVE DOLLAR SIGNS FOR THE PRICE FIELDS! i am not at all happy to have been assured that all my needs would be met with the full paid version, yet... the only difference between the trial and free version is being able to export to pdf.....there were no extra features, and none of my needs have been met.

Uranta Ca

This App is fantastic. Catalogs are easy to build using the Shopify integration and also easy to update. Support has been amazing with Dave always available to walk me through the technical details and make things better. Looking forward to the Zelina feature that they tell me is only weeks away from full Facebook integration. Keep up the good work guys !

Ahdorned

Cannot say enough about this app! After years spent hesitating to build a professional catalog this team delivers HANDS-ON assistance in building exactly what my business needs. I am confident this team will get us to exactly where we need to be!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8