Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker | Reviews

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Originalitees

I've tried to use this app for years. The templates are just ok. I tried to save a template and it didn't save in the format that was on my screen. I'm going to look elsewhere because I got nothing accomplished through the app.

Partyshoppen

Best app for your business to easily make a catalog. Wonderful staff who helped me quickly when I needed it
Best regards Wanja

Brador Fabrics

We use this app a lot for our business and although there is room for improvement, the customer service has been so awesome. They have really taken the time to work with us. At first it was a bit difficult to get a hold of anyone but as soon as I got in contact with Matias, it has been smooth sailing ever since. Everyone I have spoken to so far has been a great help! They are making the changes that we need to create and customize our catalog seamlessly, and we appreciate how much they are listening to our feedback. I have tried other apps but ZINation's Wholesale Catalog Maker is our #1 choice for shopify integration.

Mr. CBD Chicago

App looks really cool but slow, and then cant open at times. Not sure what the issue is with that, but didnt find much other like it.

Nicola Joyeria

This app helps me a lot because it allows me to send wholesale catalog to my B2B customers. The best part of this catalogs is that I can make them shoppable with different discounts (only by duplicating them and then set a different discount for each one). Also I made a Pre-Sale catalog that allowed me to sell items that were programmed for a later date, this activated the FOMO factor which led to more sales. I couldn't do it without the customer service of this app, Nayla and Matias really helped me to create beautiful pdf catalogs. The customer service of Zination is the super friendly, helpful and has a lot of patience.

europeanheritage.gifts

We are using this app to have an interactive wholesale catalog. We looked at many options and most were cost prohibitive and difficult to use. Zination really hit it out of the park with this app. Although it takes a little upfront work it is more flexible and easier to use in the long run than the enterprise level apps. It is very intuitive and I was able to start linking my products to our catalog within a few minutes of importing them. I highly recommend giving this app a try if you would like give your wholesale customers a convenient order process.

EuropaMarketCA

I am still working through all of the options of this app, but so far, it will produce a clean and crisp pdf catalog from my shopify products database. Straight forward with a not too steep learning curve and really helpful customer support. I do not write too many reviews, but for these guys I kind of feel they deserve thumb up!

Iconic Vault

Very prompt support, plus they instituted the tweaks & special requests that I needed for our catalogues. Thank you very much! Very helpful ...

Mission Mercantile

We're very happy with Wholesale Catalog Maker. Yes, it does take some practice to learn the ins/outs and become proficient. But once you do, it's very easy to create and you realize how powerful it is. Our printed catalog looked stunning!

Support is excellent both day & night. Many thanks to Davy & Matias!

A1 Craft and Quilting, Australia

I had a problem after using this app not often enough! I hadn't deleted old catalogs and Matias was able to help online... up and running again without losing all my own input and fine tuning on my newest catalog. Quite happy and glad got my answers. I was so annoyed that I couldn't publish... but all solved now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10