Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

EuropaMarketCA

I am still working through all of the options of this app, but so far, it will produce a clean and crisp pdf catalog from my shopify products database. Straight forward with a not too steep learning curve and really helpful customer support. I do not write too many reviews, but for these guys I kind of feel they deserve thumb up!

Iconic Vault

Very prompt support, plus they instituted the tweaks & special requests that I needed for our catalogues. Thank you very much! Very helpful ...

Mission Mercantile

We're very happy with Wholesale Catalog Maker. Yes, it does take some practice to learn the ins/outs and become proficient. But once you do, it's very easy to create and you realize how powerful it is. Our printed catalog looked stunning!

Support is excellent both day & night. Many thanks to Davy & Matias!

A1 Craft and Quilting, Australia

I had a problem after using this app not often enough! I hadn't deleted old catalogs and Matias was able to help online... up and running again without losing all my own input and fine tuning on my newest catalog. Quite happy and glad got my answers. I was so annoyed that I couldn't publish... but all solved now.

Refract Car Care Products Australia

Zero if I could..... Seriously, dont fall for this crap.... The reviews are fake.... The Functionality, useablility, codeability is not finished.. feels like it's in beta. I can confirm that it's not written by people with English as their first language and even the damn buttons for toggle are back-to-front. Itll take your day by the horns & shove it up ur own butt! Thats my feels at the moment......

Just wasted massive amounts of time trying to persevere with this app but enough is enough. Please, for the sake of your sanity & your back pocket.... Find something else!!!!!

JAKT GEAR

This app is awesome, but the amazing customer support is what truly sets it apart! I was able to spend several days designing, revising and having my team contribute. One great aspect of the app is all of the design work is done without being charged the monthly subscription rate. You can take your time until you have it perfect without the added pressure of the monthly fee.

Because we have wholesale and retail customers, there were a few special needs that didn't already exist in the templates. We worked with Davy and the engineering team and within 24 hours, everything had been completed to our specifications.

We have wholesale customers who belong to different buying groups with negotiated discounts. This app allows with the click of a button to change the discounted pricing to reflect the custom rates; it's such a time-saver!

You can discount the negative review of the "PDF/blurry images." The free trial is for design time, not to get a usable catalog and their intellectual property for free. It's a shame that someone who tried to get something for free then wrote a scathing review...not cool.

You shouldn't have any reservations about working with this company; we couldn't be more pleased!

Kreepsville 666 Wholesale

fantastic app ! we had been searching for something to make our online catalogue that pulled the data from the site to the catalogue saving alot of time and connecting site to catalogue, this app does exactly that. We made our catalogues in indesign previously and uploaded them online so this app is definitely the best ones out there in terms of design and control over the pages and layouts and easily connects the store products and collections to the catalogue. The app has some room for improvement in terms of what you have control over design wise but the customer support has been great, we needed some customization on making our own product layouts and they have been very helpful in creating this for us, for the monthly price this app is well worth it if you create online catalogues or look books regularly and look forward to see this app progress further.

Crimson and Clover Studio

I've tried a few catalog apps and I found this one to be the easiest to use and sync to changes. A few times the photos didn't show up when I resynced but I reached out to the developer and they fixed it quickly.

Cave Tools

Classic scummy freemium tactic. Tells you they will make a pdf for you and you spend time making it, then they give you a super low quality pdf where the images are all blurry and you need to pay for a regular quality pdf. Wasted my time, not cool at all. Come up with a better monetization model instead of claiming to be free and screwing people

Lost Apostle

I needed an app that would enable me to send linesheets to my wholesale customers - this app absolutely does that. The linesheet links seamlessly to my website allowing for a professional and intuitive ordering process. The support is also excellent and very helpful - any issues I have are dealt with swiftly by a very responsive team.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to build linesheets that synch with their Shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10