Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

Create shopppable catalog with custom price & multi-currency

Alice and Blair

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Would give 0 stars if possible.

List of bad stuff:
- Does not save your changes (only sometimes it will save)
- Has a mind of its own
- Clunky interface
- Not instinctive to use
- Awful customer support (just want to send you youtube videos)

I would not trust these guys to integrate with my shopify store and start creating invoices etc if they cannot create some user friendly software to do something relatively simple.

WORST APP I HAVE USED ON SHOPIFY - PRESUMABLY FAKE REVIEWS GIVING 5*

LumaGro

This catalog maker is very easy to use and pretty customizable. Support team is very fast to answer all my question. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to create a wholesale catalog fast but also nice.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we're happy to help!

IJDI.NET

I TRULY love this program. Not only is it user friendly, it has cut my marketing tasks by half. I'm now looking forward to making my customized PDF catalogs "shoppable"! I'd also like to mention, the quick turn around I receive with the online chat support system. They take their time to answer my questions and provided EXCELLENT 1 on 1 training. I have also asked to add a new feature, which I'm eager to see come to fruition. Extremely proud customer!

The Jewelry Junkie

Customer support is the best and really listens to your concerns. The catalog is so easy to create.

M&M Merchandisers

Was having a difficult time in learning how to use the app. Had great customer service experience using support chat. Staff was super friendly, understanding and patient.

Hanai Jewelry

The customer service was super responsive and helpful. I had some initial troubles, however their team created a whole new catalog for me so I would not be troubled to do it myself. The catalog is modern looking and will make my life so much easier moving forward!

ArtiSun Bath

I had originally submitted a great review when I first signed on to this app. Customer service was excellent and they were very responsive. Over time, however, it became days before I heard from anyone and an issue I was having with my catalog, i.e., the simple step of being able to align the actual price with the word price and the ability to add enough text to the template to describe the product, was so difficult and numerous communications with the company and promises that they would fix this issue resulted in nothing. I finally decided to quit this app so that I no longer had to be charged their monthly fee. I can pay less to have my printer create a beautiful catalog that has everything lined up and looking professional than I did with this app.

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Works very well & has many templates to showcase your products in PDF form to either download & print or show directly on their hosted site. Great for people that are more used to looking at a page by page version of your products all wrapped up in one nice package or even mailing out the PDFs to customers if you cannot yet afford to put money into expensive catalogs. Had a problem with one the catalogs where a few of the pages were not displaying properly (there were blank) after downloading the PDF. Dave from support was very quick in getting my issue resolved & displaying as it should. Good stuff!

Fanilu

Best customer support and really easy to use. Many options to configure your catalog. Love this app and I will definitely recommend it!

Elusive Society

I've been searching and testing different solutions for months now and this app is the solution I've been searching for! It easily and quickly imports products from my Shopify account into an attractive catalog while allowing me to make custom changes including pricing. It's now easy and quick for me to send a wholesale catalog to retailers, which allows them to order directly off of and the sale is sent to my Shopify store so my inventory stays current. This is exactly what I've been looking for, and the customer service has exceeded my expectations by listening to my feedback and making adjustments accordingly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9