Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

Shoppable catalogs take order with custom price & multicurrecy

IJDI.NET

I TRULY love this program. Not only is it user friendly, it has cut my marketing tasks by half. I'm now looking forward to making my customized PDF catalogs "shoppable"! I'd also like to mention, the quick turn around I receive with the online chat support system. They take their time to answer my questions and provided EXCELLENT 1 on 1 training. I have also asked to add a new feature, which I'm eager to see come to fruition. Extremely proud customer!

The Jewelry Junkie

Customer support is the best and really listens to your concerns. The catalog is so easy to create.

M&M Merchandisers

Was having a difficult time in learning how to use the app. Had great customer service experience using support chat. Staff was super friendly, understanding and patient.

Hanai Jewelry

The customer service was super responsive and helpful. I had some initial troubles, however their team created a whole new catalog for me so I would not be troubled to do it myself. The catalog is modern looking and will make my life so much easier moving forward!

ArtiSun Bath

I cannot say enough good things about Zination and the people who run this program. First, the program itself is the best I've ever used and it makes my life so much easier and it makes my wholesale customers' lives easier. David spent almost an hour this afternoon with me, helping me tweak my catalog and I have a much better understanding of the power of this program and what I can do with it. It is so easy to use. Thank you, David and Zination team for your stellar product and the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Works very well & has many templates to showcase your products in PDF form to either download & print or show directly on their hosted site. Great for people that are more used to looking at a page by page version of your products all wrapped up in one nice package or even mailing out the PDFs to customers if you cannot yet afford to put money into expensive catalogs. Had a problem with one the catalogs where a few of the pages were not displaying properly (there were blank) after downloading the PDF. Dave from support was very quick in getting my issue resolved & displaying as it should. Good stuff!

Fanilu

Best customer support and really easy to use. Many options to configure your catalog. Love this app and I will definitely recommend it!

Elusive Society

I've been searching and testing different solutions for months now and this app is the solution I've been searching for! It easily and quickly imports products from my Shopify account into an attractive catalog while allowing me to make custom changes including pricing. It's now easy and quick for me to send a wholesale catalog to retailers, which allows them to order directly off of and the sale is sent to my Shopify store so my inventory stays current. This is exactly what I've been looking for, and the customer service has exceeded my expectations by listening to my feedback and making adjustments accordingly.

Burke Wine

I'm a wholesaler and this is an awesome catalog and has many functions that make it easy for a customer to order. If you get stuck there is customer support and they will provide you with a solution and respond very quickly.

Yoga Democracy Wholesale

This app has more glitches than an android flip phone. it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9