Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

Create shopppable catalog with custom price & multi-currency

Cave Tools

Classic scummy freemium tactic. Tells you they will make a pdf for you and you spend time making it, then they give you a super low quality pdf where the images are all blurry and you need to pay for a regular quality pdf. Wasted my time, not cool at all. Come up with a better monetization model instead of claiming to be free and screwing people

Lost Apostle

I needed an app that would enable me to send linesheets to my wholesale customers - this app absolutely does that. The linesheet links seamlessly to my website allowing for a professional and intuitive ordering process. The support is also excellent and very helpful - any issues I have are dealt with swiftly by a very responsive team.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to build linesheets that synch with their Shopify store.

Marigold Shadows

Great app to build out a custom catalog in any design you want. They offer a lot fo templates or you can build yours from scratch. Their support was fantastic. They even made a template for me when I couldn't find what I wanted!

UpRight, Inc.

We have been using ZINation, although it can be faulty at times, the app becomes easier to use when you get the hang of it. The staff is very nice and always helpful.

Alice and Blair

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Would give 0 stars if possible.

List of bad stuff:
- Does not save your changes (only sometimes it will save)
- Has a mind of its own
- Clunky interface
- Not instinctive to use
- Awful customer support (just want to send you youtube videos)

I would not trust these guys to integrate with my shopify store and start creating invoices etc if they cannot create some user friendly software to do something relatively simple.

WORST APP I HAVE USED ON SHOPIFY - PRESUMABLY FAKE REVIEWS GIVING 5*

LumaGro

This catalog maker is very easy to use and pretty customizable. Support team is very fast to answer all my question. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to create a wholesale catalog fast but also nice.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we're happy to help!

IJDI.NET

I TRULY love this program. Not only is it user friendly, it has cut my marketing tasks by half. I'm now looking forward to making my customized PDF catalogs "shoppable"! I'd also like to mention, the quick turn around I receive with the online chat support system. They take their time to answer my questions and provided EXCELLENT 1 on 1 training. I have also asked to add a new feature, which I'm eager to see come to fruition. Extremely proud customer!

The Jewelry Junkie

Customer support is the best and really listens to your concerns. The catalog is so easy to create.

M&M Merchandisers

Was having a difficult time in learning how to use the app. Had great customer service experience using support chat. Staff was super friendly, understanding and patient.

Hanai Jewelry

The customer service was super responsive and helpful. I had some initial troubles, however their team created a whole new catalog for me so I would not be troubled to do it myself. The catalog is modern looking and will make my life so much easier moving forward!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9