All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog

All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
November 14, 2017

Great app! So many tools! And TERRIFIC customer support!!! Dave spent an hour walking me through every detail. Fantastic service! Hopefully, soon it will be able to allow retailers to purchase directly through the catalogue.

Bandtz
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 6, 2017

This app is awesome and customer service was great. It took me an hour or two to figure out all the features but once I did I was able to build a beautiful 71 page catalog very quickly. I tried several other catalog apps first and this was by far the best. I also needed a slight variation of a template and contacted customer service. They got back to me within 5 minutes and customized a template for me at no charge. I highly recommend.

Aasafe
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 3, 2017

A truly excellent app and service from Zination. I created a catalogue of products/collections in no time. Was able to edit and add and remove extra products, pages, filters etc easily. Customer support was also excellent when I needed it. They rang me up (regardless of country) and took the time to guide me through the app and even showed me extra features and functionalities available, which are such great value for money. They are adding more features all the time. Fantastic 5 stars.

Pendique Lockets
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 30, 2017

Great app to make a catalog - sued the one time for 19.99 and had a full catalog to share!

Bol Productions
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 12, 2017

Very Helpful when need help understanding how to work magazine options. Thank you for the guidance. Made a quick professional catalog to show customers.

Home Accent Pillows
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 11, 2017

Just started using the app. Super easy to use! Great Customer Service! Thanks!

Surf Turf Golf
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 11, 2017

Really handy connecting with Shopify to plug in products, but app is not flexible to work with at all. Wish it had more features like just being able to drag to move products and adding graphics instead of only products. Without these everything take much more time.

Dave was great for support and helped me figure out some ways around things!!! Thanks, Dave!

Prettyhunter Com
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 11, 2017

Great support and functionality across the application.

Dux Sports
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 10, 2017

Hands down!!! The best service and assistance I have EVER EXPERIENCED!!! My wife and I are very grateful for the assistance received by Zination. This one gentleman, David came through by giving me a call, as requested, when ever he had a moment to do so. I was reading the FAQ's at 10pm praying some way I will use the Catalog Builder, with perfection, within two business days. I called Zination earlier this afternoon left a message for anyone to get back to me at whatever time they could. Dave called and remained on the phone with my wife and I, about an hour or more, until we understood, completely, how to use this app! I promise whoever is reading this review once David and I were off the phone I feel completely educated and ready to present our catalog on time! The app is an entrepreneur's dream and wish come true minus the financial burden it would have caused us to have a professional catalog company to create our catalog. I will NEVER use any other catalog builder if it isn't by Zination! Zination, David, you ROCK! Thank you very very much. I went from having no skills to create a catalog to a well enough skilled catalog maker within an hour. So cool!!!

State Shops California
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 10, 2017

Dave saved my life. The app has saved me so much time and has so many features to help create a wholesale catalog. This will definitely help my sales staff and business!

Gray Market Jewelry