Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

David Crighton

This catalogue - sales sheet - online marketing tool is so incredbly easy to you use that I was able to put together quite a bit of a three page catagogue out of the gate. But when I found out all the options I have for presenting information and the flexibility of presenting information that just made this app AWESOME!

Sales4cash

Zination is one the best product catalog on the market.

Milanblocks

at first we have a little trouble myself which subscribe the wrong plan, and then i contacted them, they give me a call in a sceond to help me step by step to finish my plan, eventually we got our prodcut linesheet which look so amazing!
Thank you so much!
Fantastic!!

Maple Rose

Very misleading. Price list states free for Shopify users. So I spend an hour creating but can't print unless I pay. Read some more to see that you have to pay to do anything other than create. Why state it is free when it is not?

Arrowsafetydevice

Thankyou for your help! Great customer service! Helped out a lot with my questions and got the job done!

Top Deals Of Today

I had a really bad experience with this app. Catalog creations did not work for me. Very disappointed. Beware!!!

Bandtz

Great app! So many tools! And TERRIFIC customer support!!! Dave spent an hour walking me through every detail. Fantastic service! Hopefully, soon it will be able to allow retailers to purchase directly through the catalogue.

Aasafe

This app is awesome and customer service was great. It took me an hour or two to figure out all the features but once I did I was able to build a beautiful 71 page catalog very quickly. I tried several other catalog apps first and this was by far the best. I also needed a slight variation of a template and contacted customer service. They got back to me within 5 minutes and customized a template for me at no charge. I highly recommend.

Pendique Lockets

A truly excellent app and service from Zination. I created a catalogue of products/collections in no time. Was able to edit and add and remove extra products, pages, filters etc easily. Customer support was also excellent when I needed it. They rang me up (regardless of country) and took the time to guide me through the app and even showed me extra features and functionalities available, which are such great value for money. They are adding more features all the time. Fantastic 5 stars.

Bol Productions

Great app to make a catalog - sued the one time for 19.99 and had a full catalog to share!