Wholesale Catalog & Order Form

B2B catalog with custom pricing, Multi-currency & Order From

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Renewable Energy Australia

Location Australia

I tested this app 6 months ago to see if it is what I wanted as part of my marketplace. I deleted it after the testing as I was not ready to use it until my new site was designed and tested. 6 month later I am now ready to use it to promote my online marketplace.

After reloading the app all my junk and rubbish from my past testing was still there making a mess of my new setup. I contacted support and they called me back and discussed with what i wanted removed. within a fews i had a clean zination app to start my campaign with.

This is 5 out of 5 for prompt support.

Titan Audio

Excellent app and support. Screen share and voice support for free 1-1 training when I had a query.

David Crighton

This catalogue - sales sheet - online marketing tool is so incredbly easy to you use that I was able to put together quite a bit of a three page catagogue out of the gate. But when I found out all the options I have for presenting information and the flexibility of presenting information that just made this app AWESOME!

Sales4cash

Zination is one the best product catalog on the market.

Milanblocks

at first we have a little trouble myself which subscribe the wrong plan, and then i contacted them, they give me a call in a sceond to help me step by step to finish my plan, eventually we got our prodcut linesheet which look so amazing!
Thank you so much!
Fantastic!!

Maple Rose

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very misleading. Price list states free for Shopify users. So I spend an hour creating but can't print unless I pay. Read some more to see that you have to pay to do anything other than create. Why state it is free when it is not?

Arrowsafetydevice

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thankyou for your help! Great customer service! Helped out a lot with my questions and got the job done!

Top Deals Of Today

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I had a really bad experience with this app. Catalog creations did not work for me. Very disappointed. Beware!!!

Bandtz

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app! So many tools! And TERRIFIC customer support!!! Dave spent an hour walking me through every detail. Fantastic service! Hopefully, soon it will be able to allow retailers to purchase directly through the catalogue.

Aasafe

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is awesome and customer service was great. It took me an hour or two to figure out all the features but once I did I was able to build a beautiful 71 page catalog very quickly. I tried several other catalog apps first and this was by far the best. I also needed a slight variation of a template and contacted customer service. They got back to me within 5 minutes and customized a template for me at no charge. I highly recommend.