Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

tresics

so far the support is very slow. we subscribed to this app specifically because of the Variant (swatch) Display option, however, once we subscribed, it turns out that most swatches are prefilled from whatever backend images ZINation has, and the text fields are prefilled with "image1" instead of color description, or the color description is entirely wrong, yet the same group of wrong color descriptions auto populate each style listed. when the full description is auto populated, it's cut off. in fact, every template i've used requires more time and effort to customize just to look remotely close to the way it does on my website. i got this so i didn't have to sit down and manually configure catalogs in InDesign or Photoshop, but it looks like i may save even more time just doing everything from scratch in adobe. I can just do all of this in MailChimp if I'm doing marketing templates from scratch. THE TEMPLATES DON'T EVEN HAVE DOLLAR SIGNS FOR THE PRICE FIELDS! i am not at all happy to have been assured that all my needs would be met with the full paid version, yet... the only difference between the trial and free version is being able to export to pdf.....there were no extra features, and none of my needs have been met.

Uranta Ca

This App is fantastic. Catalogs are easy to build using the Shopify integration and also easy to update. Support has been amazing with Dave always available to walk me through the technical details and make things better.
Looking forward to the Zelina feature that they tell me is only weeks away from full Facebook integration. Keep up the good work guys !

Ahdorned

Cannot say enough about this app! After years spent hesitating to build a professional catalog this team delivers HANDS-ON assistance in building exactly what my business needs. I am confident this team will get us to exactly where we need to be!

Wfb Wholesale

SO happy with this app! It took us a long time to find a catalog-app that allows us to make plenty of changes without being stuck to one design. This app has it!

Furthermore, the team behind the app is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I read in some older reviews that the customer support was quite good and gave it a try when I got stuck in the process of creating my catalogs. I spoke with Dave and he instantly set-up a screen sharing call with me during which he took over 1 hour (!) to explain every little step to me and show me all the options in detail.

I realized I needed a different kind of product template and then Dave got his men to work some magic and create a whole new template for us! It has been a blast working with them and I would recommend this app to everybody who is looking to create an easy - yet customizable - catalog!

Olive Chic

Intuitive enough but the images come out super pixelated so it's basically pointless to use as a wholesale catalog or look-book builder.

Decktowel

This app is awesome! Very powerful for the money, or any money for that matter. I have been looking for an affordable option to get a catalog out to my customers and believe me this is it!! The support from Dave is off the charts. I have only scratched the surface on its capabilities. Can't wait to keep building on what I have started!
Hank

Dosa Natural Skin Care Products

If you are a small business owner, you know that there is NOTHING small about it! Finding the right tools that compliment your overall business strategy could be a job in and of itself. Choosing the wrong tools increase your changes of incurring reputational damage..not good since you only get one chance to make a good first impression.

I've used the Zin Catalog Maker to create line sheets that not only look professional but they also make me look innovative and technologically savvy since I have ability to publish my sheets for online viewing.

And, the support was AMAZING!

Whenever I needed help, Dave, the app owner, personally called and walked me through some of my issues..he was literally a 'click' away!

Thanks, Dave!

I would definitely recommend this product!

Sep Jordan

users beware! you get tricked into using this service for free - but if you have a couple of products, soon you will have to pay - the basic plan is no use as only allows for a max of 50 pages - bottom line it is expensive and charges are not clear upfront

My Renewable Energy Australia

I tested this app 6 months ago to see if it is what I wanted as part of my marketplace. I deleted it after the testing as I was not ready to use it until my new site was designed and tested. 6 month later I am now ready to use it to promote my online marketplace.

After reloading the app all my junk and rubbish from my past testing was still there making a mess of my new setup. I contacted support and they called me back and discussed with what i wanted removed. within a fews i had a clean zination app to start my campaign with.

This is 5 out of 5 for prompt support.

Titan Audio

Excellent app and support. Screen share and voice support for free 1-1 training when I had a query.