Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Nn Inspirational Homeware

Great App and customer assistance and easy to use. Where I needed assistance it was always there with NO delay.

Missandtrendy

Amazing app and prompt customer service + fair plans price. I recommend it.

Big Machine Parts

Just getting started but early returns are good. Great support over chat and good follow up communication. Building a catalog from collections in our store has been pretty easy.

Elprimocomercial

Great Customer Support From Dave.

The Catalogs are Really beautiful and easy to create.
Before I create a Catalog here I download a bunch of other app from the Store, and Honestly this is the easiest and more professional looking Catalog Apps I could check in the Store.

Jml Wholesale

(2018 update) It justs keep getting better, 2018 and back to say OMG, when they create an index maker thats simple and easy to use, it will pretty much be the best product catalog maker on the market, IF you don't try this your making a mistake,
(2016)jml-wholesale.myshopify.com WOW what an improvement. JML started with them almost 2 years ago to build our first catalog, it was a small catalog and it worked though a little cumbersome for lazy ole me. TODAYS VERSION HOWEVER, IS WORTH EVERY DIME. We spent over $20,000 plus annual support for a program that was a pain. This Zine version, from internet to paper is so easy, with a little bit of effort you have gone from download to catalog in hours. You drag and drop to adjust layout within their site once you've downloaded, and if you need help.......well support is stellar. Love them. One thing....think about your site layout as you go to build catalog, and it will save you time.

Letsbeach

Are you kidding? I spent one hour to create a 4-pages catalog, because the app is so slow that it's hardly moving when you scroll (so collect all your patience for that)...And after all I can't even download the PDF, at least you could make one free trial to see if it's worth paying for. More than that, when I got back to the catalog from the subscribing page, all the changes I've made were not saved! Such a waste of time

Jkestore

Thank you so much for the free tried. It looks amazing.

Ruggedmandepot

Easy to use customized invoicing and it is free. Thumbs up

Shopballerinagirl

The Customer Service team has been incredible -- this was my first time creating a catalog, and it was great to have the Live Chat feature so they could help me with my questions. And the few technical glitches I had (because of unique color names), were taken care of quickly so I could finish up the project. Many thanks!

West Coast Eventshed

I showed this to my client and she immediately wanted the product in her store. The support from David and his team is great! That are extremely patient and took me step-by-step through the process to make the catalogue a great feature of the online store. They also pro-actively arranged another session to train me on other products in the portfolio.

Well done David and team. Wish all the other suppliers are so helpful, because not all users are not IT trained people.

Philip