Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Diamondheadupholsterytack

Customer service is absolutely first class. They will take the time to make sure your catalog looks amazing and that you are happy! I'm so excited to share my new catalog with clients and friends!

Hammers Heels

I had a laundry list of complaints and mind you this is mostly because I am a power user, but they contacted me immediately to find a solution. So now rather than having 7 issues there sre only 3, if you are a power user looking for a catalog that appears high-end....but it's free! Other services are $100 a month or I pay for Sketchup and take weeks to hand build it muyself. Great app for the price!
1) You can not remove items from a collection. I now have a discontinued product on the page I can not remove without going in and making a custom collection specifically for the catalog.
2) Choosing to show the product title means nothing. It shows two words....who has two word titles for a product?! I again would have to go in and make a custom collection somehow describing all of my products with two words....not happy.
3) Page numbers are offset and sit in the center of a white break which theoretically should be the space between where the page number and the break to the description of the page :/ awkward.

___________________________
update: 1/17
The app was deleted and I have no idea why. I was told I would get the service for free since I spent a lot of time assisting with their issues and also since they began charging for the service so I just lost my catalogs and had to completely rebuild.

Costumes Made to Dance in Since 1893!

Great app that is very easy to use and delivers beautiful results for both e-catalogs and print catalogs. The staff and support is also very responsive and helpful with improving your experience with the zination app.

corporate gift baskets

Great application. Allows easy creation of professional looking product catalogs for my store.

Rubear Insurance

Very cool app! I'm thinking about using it for my startup Rubear.com and make a services catalogue for potential customers.

Alkaline Success

If you own a business, this is the app to get. You can do so much with the catalogs and it presents your products so professionally. It's simple to use by connecting your already configured products from Shopify and there are so many layouts you can choose from. As an alkaline diet supplement company,we need to stand out and Zination really takes us there. Great job on this app and we look forward to creating many more catalogs and presentation flyers to market our line.Thanks for making it so easy to do!

Tenille's Boutique

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. OUR COMPANY JUST LOVES THE SUPPORT AND ALL THE GREAT CATALOGS YOUR ABLE TO CREATE. A MUST HAVE APP!

Home Goods Galore

I have to say "I'm Impressed" This app is great! creating a catalog or Flyer that you can print, Share or embed on your site makes marketing your Business a whole lot easier. The Quality of the Catalog is just amazing.
This app is truly a must have for any business large or Small.
If for any reason you need assistance, The support team responds quickly and they are Knowledgeable and wonderful to deal with.
This is truly a must have App!

Charn & Company

Wow! This Shopify App is amazing. The different kinds of magazine features, product catalogs, flyers, and look books possibilities are limitless. We have been in the home decor business for 20 years and finally an App that does everything we need to stay ahead of the game and look professional too. We love how we can design, build, and share so easily. And, it's responsive so now my customers can shop from their ipad, phone, and tablets. That's a definite plus. Get this app today and you will be simply amazed. :)))

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next