All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog , 104 reviews

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 25, 2016

Great support and superior product!

Nature Relaxation
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 15, 2016

Once again Zination has come through for us. I've asked a lot of questions in the process of making catalogs for our two stores (Retail Store and Wholesale Store)...and they answer in a timely manner. I've tried many outside apps and other POS systems but they can't seem to accommodate the needs that I have for our company, which seems strange since what we do is not so unheard of. One of the biggest issues other companies have, is variant pricing for multi sized items (S, M, L, XL). Our items are priced differently depending on the size and many other systems, either don't allow for variant pricing on sizes, limit the variant prices, or can't display them correctly Luckily we found this app, and it's been great working with them to get our catalogs done!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg Ws
July 8, 2016

It's not perfect, but it's one of the best apps that I've found that works for our business (home furnishings and accessories). What's not perfect, is made up by their customer service where they respond and help with questions in a timely manner and are always polite.

I'd give it 4.5 stars since there is room for improvement, but they seem to really care about making their product as good as it can be evidenced by the fact that they go out of their way to explain how things work, even though the way things work should be a little more clear.

Alexandra Von Furstenberg
Edited September 15, 2017

10 out of 10 for the product and a simple 10 out of 10 for the customer service . A phenomenal App

Essies Bits And Bows
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 10, 2016

You need the paid version to utilize it properly

Fifty Shades Of Grey
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 13, 2016

The best catalog app, congratulations

Trimoda Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 28, 2015

Very Very slow please do not waste your money on this app its not creating any catalogue for me

Surgika
Edited November 24, 2015

The trial was very limited. I'm not sure how any legitimate business could use this trial and make an educated decision whether it was worthwhile to try. Seems like a good idea though.

The bottom line is, if I can't fully experience what you have to offer, I'm not going to cross my fingers and hope it's a good product.

Edit: David at Zination contacted me asking to let me try the full version to get a better feel for the App.

After playing with it for awhile I can see lots of potential, but I don't feel that this App is at a level of completion that we would purchase at this point. I see lot's of possibilities though.

Gbtreats
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited October 25, 2015

Very confusing and complicated to use. Developer site is extremely slow. Not ready for being offered as a commercial product, especially with monthly subscription fee. Must be removed from Shopify app market !!!

Moderno Kids