Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Fifty Shades Of Grey

You need the paid version to utilize it properly

Trimoda Shop

The best catalog app, congratulations

Surgika

Very Very slow please do not waste your money on this app its not creating any catalogue for me

Gbtreats

The trial was very limited. I'm not sure how any legitimate business could use this trial and make an educated decision whether it was worthwhile to try. Seems like a good idea though.

The bottom line is, if I can't fully experience what you have to offer, I'm not going to cross my fingers and hope it's a good product.

Edit: David at Zination contacted me asking to let me try the full version to get a better feel for the App.

After playing with it for awhile I can see lots of potential, but I don't feel that this App is at a level of completion that we would purchase at this point. I see lot's of possibilities though.

Moderno Kids

Very confusing and complicated to use. Developer site is extremely slow. Not ready for being offered as a commercial product, especially with monthly subscription fee. Must be removed from Shopify app market !!!

Babymelons

Amazing app and even better customer service! We had been looking for a catalog service that was easy to use and looked very professional. Other services we looked at were so expensive and you could never get in touch with anyone in customer service. Zination's catalog looks great, is totally affordable and when I need assistance I call and someone actually answers the phone and helps! Thanks Catherine!

The Gld Shop

Great customer service, app still has a few small glitches but overall works great. All of the suggestions I had, they already had in the works or they were willing to add them in. I would recommend

Bailies Coffee

Great app which is massively customisable to your needs. Support team are excellent, anything I'm not sure of and as soon as I ask its rectified really quickly. They have even added features which I've asked to be developed. Already good but still improving all the time.

Kor Home

beautiful templates. you can customize it more than other apps. the biggest problem is that it doesn't save the info when you are editing the brochure. I was sending out a clearance catalog and I had to update all the pricing info on the brochure... It took me almost an hour to create the brochure that I wanted. I checked it, edited it, and rechecked it. the info kept deleting and even wiped out all my product description information! after messing around with it and changing templates 3 times I thought I finally got the program to save all the updated pricing and product description that I needed. I sent it out as a email blast to my 2500 customers and my sales rep told me that 50% of the info was wrong and it basically made me look like a joke, FRUSTRATING app. If it can't save the info I need it's wrothless. If it keeps wiping out my product description every time I save an info it's even more worthless. I just wasted 5 days of my life on this app.

Kiko Leather

First off David is a great help. Every question/problem i had was answered within 30min excellent customer service.

Now for the app. Compared to a few other app like this this does the same but with more customizations and about 80% cheaper. For 10$/mo you can make as many catalogs as you need. There are some apps that charge 60$/mo thats ridiculous.

You can make a catalog and change the prices of the products to be wholesale prices and not show the price thats on your site so you can send to wholesale customers. Then you can make another for retail. Or make a custom catalog with custom prices for some special customer.

You can choose if you want all products or just 1 collection or just select the products you want.

Someone below said that compare at price is required but it is NOT. You just leave it blank and it won't show up on the catalog.

Theres a lot more good to say but id rather you download the app and try it out.

The only thing that it didn't do which David said he will get it added is, if you have a product with variants it doesn't show the available variants below the picture and pricing. Its at the end of the catalog in the appendix.

- Kiko Leather