Wholesale Catalog & Order Form

B2B catalog with custom pricing, Multi-currency & Order From

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Alexandra Von Furstenberg Ws

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Once again Zination has come through for us. I've asked a lot of questions in the process of making catalogs for our two stores (Retail Store and Wholesale Store)...and they answer in a timely manner. I've tried many outside apps and other POS systems but they can't seem to accommodate the needs that I have for our company, which seems strange since what we do is not so unheard of. One of the biggest issues other companies have, is variant pricing for multi sized items (S, M, L, XL). Our items are priced differently depending on the size and many other systems, either don't allow for variant pricing on sizes, limit the variant prices, or can't display them correctly Luckily we found this app, and it's been great working with them to get our catalogs done!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's not perfect, but it's one of the best apps that I've found that works for our business (home furnishings and accessories). What's not perfect, is made up by their customer service where they respond and help with questions in a timely manner and are always polite.

I'd give it 4.5 stars since there is room for improvement, but they seem to really care about making their product as good as it can be evidenced by the fact that they go out of their way to explain how things work, even though the way things work should be a little more clear.

Essies Bits And Bows

Time spent using app Over 4 years

10 out of 10 for the product and a simple 10 out of 10 for the customer service . A phenomenal App

Fifty Shades Of Grey

You need the paid version to utilize it properly

Trimoda Shop

Location Brazil

The best catalog app, congratulations

Surgika

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very Very slow please do not waste your money on this app its not creating any catalogue for me

Gbtreats

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The trial was very limited. I'm not sure how any legitimate business could use this trial and make an educated decision whether it was worthwhile to try. Seems like a good idea though.

The bottom line is, if I can't fully experience what you have to offer, I'm not going to cross my fingers and hope it's a good product.

Edit: David at Zination contacted me asking to let me try the full version to get a better feel for the App.

After playing with it for awhile I can see lots of potential, but I don't feel that this App is at a level of completion that we would purchase at this point. I see lot's of possibilities though.

Moderno Kids

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very confusing and complicated to use. Developer site is extremely slow. Not ready for being offered as a commercial product, especially with monthly subscription fee. Must be removed from Shopify app market !!!

Babymelons

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app and even better customer service! We had been looking for a catalog service that was easy to use and looked very professional. Other services we looked at were so expensive and you could never get in touch with anyone in customer service. Zination's catalog looks great, is totally affordable and when I need assistance I call and someone actually answers the phone and helps! Thanks Catherine!

The Gld Shop

Great customer service, app still has a few small glitches but overall works great. All of the suggestions I had, they already had in the works or they were willing to add them in. I would recommend