Zipcode check & validate

Easily verify customer zipcode, postal code using validator

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zip code check

Florida Farms

Great App! We added this to help regulate deliveries for our subscription service. The app works perfectly, it's super-simple to set up, and the customer service is top-notch! We needed a few customizations to match our branding and they took care of it asap. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a simple solution to validating zip codes.

July 13, 2020

Thanks a ton for reviewing app. It really means a lot to us and happy by hearing how beneficial app to your business is.

Plus Demand

Great customer support. Very easy to use app. I love its ability to take in bulk amounts of zip codes. Awesome.

July 13, 2020

Thanks you for your review! Its our pleasure to serve your needs :) We are so happy to have you onboard.

soiled.in

We really liked the app because it is very easy to set up compared to other ZIP code apps, we can upload bulk code also the support is very nice from them.

The Everset

App does exactly what we needed -- allows new visitors to our site to see if we deliver to them without having to commit customer service time to answering that question over and over. Also, fantastic and prompt support from the developer

Sweet Lovable Chocolates

Best app for my cake shop. This allows my customers to check whether we're available or not in their zip code. Awesome Installation Guidance and Service.
Developers at Avacado Labs are quick to reply and very patient enough to answer and satisfy me.
Overall very happy with them.
Surely Recommend their App and Perceived Value!!!

Hussar Home

This app saved the day, 1 day before launch of our store. It's eactly what you'd want to help manage the expection of your customers based on their location and your delivery reach (before they even enter your site), just had to paste the zip codes, design and its' ready to go, very customizable too. Patrik is super helpful and responsive! Great app

Le panier du Chef

The app works perfectly to tell my customers if they are in the delivery area. Everything is customizable, in particular thanks to the possible addition of CSS. The support is incredibly fast and efficient.

Good 4 U Meals

Fantastic App. Nothing else like it on the app store. Easy to use, highly customisable and great help desk support. Easy to implement outside US as well. i am in Australia where we use Postcodes, instead of Zip Codes and the app still works perfectly. Highly Recommend.

Doliefero.de

I am delighted with this app, it is easy, simple and intuitive.
Also very necessary.
and best of all the helpdesk works very fast.
Fully recommended.

Apni Dukaan

Great app, easy to use, I wanted to allow my customer to check delivery area by post code and this app allows me to do that. Service was great too. Highly Recommended