Zipcode checker & validater

Easily verify customer zipcode, postal code using validator.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zip code check

Apni Dukaan

Location Australia

Great app, easy to use, I wanted to allow my customer to check delivery area by post code and this app allows me to do that. Service was great too. Highly Recommended

Comerciantes.pt

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does exactly what it says and the developer added new features that we suggested, in 24h. 5 stars!

Zipply

I can't say enough about this app. It made me lose less sleep, and in the world of local deliveries -- I don't know why something like this didn't exist before. Highly recommend, great app and great customer service.

purifit

Location Singapore

I was looking for something like this for a long time. This app solves a big problem for local delivery. Easy to configure and easy to use.
Not to mention that the support is fantastic and helps you quickly to get your queries solved. Good Job Avocados Lab! Highly Recommended!

MercadoAgro

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is really great, easy to install and config, the support is friendly and very professional adding new functionalities and upgrades. The app has solved the request of our customer and exceeding expectations like the waitlist, very useful to store finding new opportunity areas and building a very valuable list of potential customers for the store.

I really recommend Avocados Lab and encourage them to develop new apps for Shopify or any other kind of projects.

RomanTM

Glamour Beauty

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is really great app if you selling or providing service on your local area.I am very thankful.Its let us work with costumers in my city only.App is great for small businesses when you are just not ready yet to do service in long distances around you.What I also wanna highlight is great support from developers any question was answered quickly and I get advised what's the best way how to use zip code check. Thanks Andreea

VogueNow.co

Location Singapore

Since we are targeting a few specific locations, this app is just great for our store. Customers can check if we are delivering to their location or not. So no headache of orders from locations where we do not deliver.
Moreover, support is very responsive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next