One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Brow Balm

Absolutely incredible app. My #1 Go To Platform! Helped me scale to over 6 figures in my first year with split testing. They also provide really great tips, and information via email.

Nerdy Terdy Gang

Location Germany

Wir haben die App erst 1 Tag, aber sie macht genau das, was sie soll. Und der Support ist schnell und hilfreich. TOP!

June 24, 2022

Ďakujeme za recenziu! From what I can understand things are working great. I'm so glad to hear that. If you need anything please reach out!

Hilltop Hawk

2 weeks in and already several hundred dollars worth of upsells processed. Highly recommend this app!

June 17, 2022

Hey Hilltop Hawk! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear OCU is helping bring in extra revenue. That's why we built the app! If you need anything, please reach out!

Moon Haven

Location Australia

Zipify OCU is was designed for Shopify - that's why it's so good.
I love the ease of creating upsells/downsells - just a few clicks and it's done!
It's revolutionising our business.

June 17, 2022

Hey Moon Haven! That's exactly right. :D That's what we strive to do, make it easy for merchants to increase their AOV. If you need anything, please reach out!

Felicity Bags

Zipify's set up is easy and the customer service is just amazing!
I have had it for 1 day and it has already worked.
I recommended 100%
Special thanks to Chris for helping me so much in the set up process!
5 STARS.

June 17, 2022

Hey Felicity Bags! Thanks for the wonderful review. So glad to hear OCU is working for you already. That's music to our ears. We'll let Chris know that you're stoked with his service! If you need anything, please reach out!

TrumpTrendz

Customer service is excellent. Would like to see more options to customize colors, buttons. Would def recommend overall

June 17, 2022

Hey TrumpTrendz thanks for the honest review! Glad to hear for the most part OCU is working for you. As Shopify allows for more options via their api we use, we'll roll out new features. Check back soon. If you need anything, please reach out!

The Good Tee

Its tough to wrap your head around but when you get it the app rules. only wish is they had chat to help customers. thank you!

May 20, 2022

Hey Good Tee! Thanks for the review. We do have in app chat support. Just click on the blue chat icon in the lower right hand side of your screen. Please reach out if you need anything!

Mad Priest Coffee

So far I've found it very useful. Lots of good resources, and the support team is on point and helpful!

May 20, 2022

Hey Mad Priest Coffee thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're happy with our support team. They're the best int he biz! Please reach out if you need anything!

Morningside Naturals

so far so good, really easy to use and have been getting a lot more business since we installed it about 2 months ago. will update this review after 6 months

May 20, 2022

Hey Morningside Naturals thanks for the review! Stoked to have you onboard, and we look forward to 6 months and more! Just reach out if you need anything!

Die Stadtgärtner

Location Germany

Very good service! Jessica was very quick with her communication, understand my issue and was able to fix with the zipify dev team the issue. She gave me exact feedback for the roadmap for fixing the issue (3-4 days) and embed the fix in our system, also with a documentation, when I would reinstall the app. After a week she reply again and said that the fix is included in the standard app version! Great! In generell the app works very well and boost your sell.

May 13, 2022

Hey Die Stadtgärtner! Thanks for the thorough review. So glad Jessica was able to help you. I'll make sure to let her know you were stoked with her service. If you need anything please reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21