One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Glowy Charm

Easy to use app so far. Hoping it brings in some good conversions. Karina was super helpful with setting up my funnels. I'd recommend this app!

Gohigher

I needed help with loading up a product for One Click upsell pre-sale, I made a request for on help center, I was a little discouraged by the suggested 2 hr response time so I continue to look for help elsewhere until then, however, When I did receive a response the rep sent me a video that was easy to follow and I was able to complete my sells funnel, I'm pleased that I was able to get this done today

GT collection

This app is a MUST for any Shopify store. It allows you to create any kind of upsells, including an upsell on thank you page + customer support is just awesome!

Education Frontier

I sent in an inquiry via chat it said they would get back to me in hours - but they actually got back to me in minutes and we had a great conversation and solved all of my issues in minutes!!! Exceptional customer service Karina!! Thank you for making this so seamless :))

DoxinMotion

I have been using OCU for several years and am updating to the new native app and it's my favorite app by far. OCU is easy to set up and works great. Also, if you ever need help Zipify's support is A++ excellent

April 8, 2021

Hey DoxinMotion! Thanks for the awesome review. Glad to be working with you for so long...and welcome to OCU Native! If you need anything just reach out.

elo

I used zipify's OCU. Very easy to install and implement the upsells. I am having great results. Some of my funnels are getting 37% success rate. Highly recommended for all shopify store onwers.

April 8, 2021

Hey there elo! Thanks for the honest review. From the sounds of it everything is going great. A 37% conversion rate is amazing. Curious why this review was only 4 stars. Was there something missing that resulted in us missing the last star? Would love to know so we could try to rectify the situation. Either way, glad to hear things are working well. If you need anything just reach out!

Shoprechaun

This app is amazing and generates me a lot of money that I usually would not have. It is very simple to use and still can personalize my upsell as I want. Thank You!

April 8, 2021

Shoprechaun thanks for the great review. So glad to hear that OCU is making you a lot of extra revenue! If you need anything just reach out!

Lauren James

We just started using these apps but we saw good results already in our sales. It helps us to make our customers buy more and know more of other products we have. Technical support is very friendly and efficient in their support. We are happy to have this app in our online store.

March 31, 2021

Hey Lauren James, thanks for the great review. So awesome to hear OCU is already improving sales. We are also happy to be assisting your store! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Quit Guru

A+ customer service, user-friendly setup process, and the best one-click post-purchase upsell solution I have seen on the market so far.

March 31, 2021

Hey Quit Guru, thank you for the awesome review. These are the keys we try to lead with. Glad to hear it's showing through for you. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Domestify

Really surprised, it's increasing our AOV in only 2 weeks so far! Will keep using it to increase results.

March 31, 2021

Hey Domestify thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear it's surprising you for the better and your AOV has gone up. That's what we aim for! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11