4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost average order value and revenue, with reported increases between 10% to 50%. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, high customization, and reliable performance across different browsers. Features like post-purchase up/down-sell and pre-purchase upsell are particularly appreciated for their impact on sales. The customer support is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness, even on weekends. Additionally, the app provides training and content to help merchants maximize their sales.

April 2, 2024

Ash was thorough and clear in his responses, and his use of picture examples on where I can find what I was looking for was very helpful. Great job, thanks!

Qualuxe Store
Over 1 year using the app
March 4, 2024

Essential for our consumer goods business, and has been making us additional revenue since installing. Ezra Firestone is a good man!!

Six Scents
Almost 2 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 6, 2024

Hey Six Scents! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Stoked to hear the app is generating extra revenue. That's exactly why we built it. If you need anything, please reach out.

March 17, 2024

Really, really good. Helps to increase AOV, revenue and CVR. Love it. Would recommend.

Step One UK
Over 1 year using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 20, 2024

Hey Step One UK. So stoked to hear the app is increasing your AOV and revenue. Thanks for the recommendation! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

January 29, 2024

The best upsell app in the entire Shopify app store.

Doggykingdom
Austria
About 3 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied January 31, 2024

Hey Doggy Kingdom,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you have a 5 star day!

February 10, 2024

Very impressed with the high level of customer support when I had an issue with one of my upsells; they helped me quickly adjust settings I had changed that impacted the delivery of the messaging. ML

Michael Lindley Novels
11 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied February 14, 2024

Hey Michael Lindley Novels,
Glad to hear the support team was able to help out, we're here if you need anything else and will pass along the review. Hope you have a 5 star day!

January 30, 2024

I encountered an issue with my payment, and the team was incredibly helpful. They assisted me in making the payment and even provided a thoughtful gesture. Thank you so much, guys!

ASCIA
Egypt
12 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied February 7, 2024

Hey ASCIA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad the Support Team was able to assist you. If anything else comes up, we're always here to help.

January 11, 2024

great app!

Cate & Chloe
About 3 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied January 17, 2024

Hey Cate & Chloe,

Thanks for the review, we think you're pretty great too!

March 26, 2024

Great tool for increasing AOV

Miller Market
About 2 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Zipify Service Team is Awesome!!!! They haven't gotten back to me right away. I love this app. It is so easy to use, affordable and has great stats so I can see what is working and not. Thank you!!!!

Sierra Metal Design
About 2 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Fast and helpful support by Jared.

Thank you!

Lucia Avenue
2 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 6, 2024

Hey Lucia Avenue! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so stoked to hear that Jared provided fast and helpful support. If you need anything else, please reach out.