4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and ability to significantly boost upsells and revenue. They appreciate its effective post-purchase up/down-sell and pre-purchase upsell features, customization options, and analytics tools. The support team is praised for their quick and comprehensive assistance. Merchants also value the app's A/B testing capability and training content, finding it a reliable tool for enhancing conversion rates.

April 29, 2024

Insanely powerful app! I installed it and only used the post purchase upsells.

Great app, can't recommend more!

Ankhway
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied April 30, 2024

Dear Ankhway,

Thank you sincerely for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app insanely powerful, even with just the post-purchase upsells. Your recommendation means the world to us! We're here to continue delivering greatness, so feel free to reach out anytime. Here's to many more successful upsells!

Team Zipify

February 10, 2024

Very impressed with the high level of customer support when I had an issue with one of my upsells; they helped me quickly adjust settings I had changed that impacted the delivery of the messaging. ML

Michael Lindley Novels
11 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied February 14, 2024

Hey Michael Lindley Novels,
Glad to hear the support team was able to help out, we're here if you need anything else and will pass along the review. Hope you have a 5 star day!

May 3, 2024

The app probably works for some stores but for some stores, it's actually incompatible with Shopify and too difficult to set up. Why not say so from the outset, instead of selling it as a Shopify app?

Evergreen
14 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Post purchase upsell doesn't work with Klarna, apparently. So a big no in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany etc.

The UI is convoluted and unintuitive too. I put off configuring it for a week because it looks like was made in 2004.

The "click ATC button" pop-up is ugly and slow, and while Vitals does both better, Vitals doesn't allow you to combine discounts with discount codes. Ugh. Nothing works except Kaching lol.

EPIKO
Sweden
14 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied April 16, 2024

We're sorry to hear that OCU wasn't a good fit for your needs. We're constantly working to improve and expand our compatibility with platforms like Klarna. Shopify currently handles data tokenization, and while not all payment processors are currently supported, we're working on expanding our capabilities in the future.

As for UI feedback, our Development team puts a lot of effort into creating a user-friendly interface for our diverse user base of 10,000+ users. We understand that preferences vary, and we're disappointed to hear that our UI didn't meet your expectations.

Our Support team is here to assist you, and we'll be sure to follow up when Klarna compatibility is available. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

May 13, 2024

Simple to use. Effective so far.

CatholicVote
About 2 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied May 21, 2024

Dear, CatholicVote

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our product simple to use and effective. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Team Zipify

May 24, 2024

awesome support thank you

Attract Him
5 months using the app
January 20, 2024

So far it's responsible for an extra 10-15% of revenue which I think could easily be closer to 20% if I were doing a better job of creating the offer and all that entails. LOVE LOVE LOVE the post-purchase up/down-sell.

DreamVenti
4 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied January 24, 2024

Hey DreamVenti,

We appreciate your review and are jazzed to hear OCU has already brought you 10-15% in extra revenue - this is why we built the app and what we love to hear. I'll drop a link below to our 5 AOV Booster training that may help get you to that 20% mark and our support team is always around if you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

January 30, 2024

I encountered an issue with my payment, and the team was incredibly helpful. They assisted me in making the payment and even provided a thoughtful gesture. Thank you so much, guys!

ASCIA
Egypt
12 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied February 7, 2024

Hey ASCIA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad the Support Team was able to assist you. If anything else comes up, we're always here to help.

January 22, 2024

Installed the OCU app on our store just over 30 days ago and saw a 10% increase in overall store volume. It continues to increase day by day as we learn more about the application and all its capable of. Shout out to the team for creating amazing training and content to help it's users increase their sales and the usability of the product!

CallTheLeads
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied January 24, 2024

Hey Call the Leads,

Thank you for the review + shout out to our team, we'll make sure to pass along the compliment. Stoked to hear you've had an increase in volume and look forward to celebrating more growth in the future!

January 31, 2024

Just started using upsell. We already have 3 upsells. Reached out to support for help and they were awesome! Went above and beyond to make sure my issue was taken care of. Give them a try. There are a lot of helpful videos as well.

My Giving Store
16 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied February 7, 2024

Hey My Giving Store,

We appreciate your review and we're jazzed to hear your sales are already increasing! Our Support Team is always around if you need any more assistance and we'll pass on your compliment to them.