One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 2, 2022

just learning this app. so far i have earned an extra 140.00 in sales!! I am very pleased so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

insightful gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied December 7, 2022

Hey insightful gifts! Happy to hear you're already earning extra money with the app and that you're very pleased. Thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

November 28, 2022

Very efficient and simple way to increase average order value. If you aren't using it, you are losing money!

Harmony Coast
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zipify Apps replied November 29, 2022

Hey Harmony Coast! Happy to hear you're increasing your AOV with the app. That's why we built it. And we agree, if you aren't using OCU you're leaving money on the table! Thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

November 22, 2022

I needed help with the pre-purchase upsell offer and they were quick to respond with the answer I needed!

The Graphic Tee
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zipify Apps replied November 23, 2022

Hey The Graphic Tee! Stoked you were able to get the help you needed with the pre-purchase upsell offer and that our team responded quickly. Thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

November 21, 2022

Great customer service! Always very quick to answer any questions I am have with set up or segments.

Myjestix
Time spent using app: 5 months
Zipify Apps replied November 23, 2022

Hey Myjestix! Glad to hear you had a great experience with out customer support team. Thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

November 20, 2022

Justine just gave me the BEST ONBOARDING EXPERIENCE I have ever received in my 19 years of being a business owner. She single handedly made me a customer for life!

Wisdom of the Womb
Time spent using app: 11 days
Zipify Apps replied November 23, 2022

Hey Wisdom of the Womb! Wow, what an awesome compliment to Justine and overall review! We might be a bit biased, but we think our support staff is the GOAT and we're glad you think the same. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We will be sure to let Justine know how pleased you are with your onboarding. If you need anything, please reach out.

November 17, 2022

We just downloaded this app because our other upsell app had limited functionality. After the first couple of days we are already seeing a 2-3x increase in upsells which is amazing. I have no doubt over time, with more testing we will be able improve upon these early successes. This app is a no-brainer if you have up or cross sell products.

Kennedy Blue
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zipify Apps replied November 23, 2022

Hey Kennedy Blue! Thank you for leaving us a review. Stoked to hear that you're already seeing 2-3x increase in upsells with OneClickUpsell! We know you'll continue to improve upon your successes, too, and if you need anything, please reach out. Glad to have you on board!

November 16, 2022

The supports are not well-trained to deal with tech issues, and the tech specialists seems busy. I had an issue of the invoice email trigger and they took several days to response me 3 times while I kept updating them my conversation with the shopify support. And from the responses I am feeling they have no idea how the app works with Shopify system to trigger notification emails. Besides, there was an urgent issue that the app conflicted with another discount app, which resulted many customer complaints. The support was not able to help me out and the specialist is not available at the moment. They even didn't suggest me to turn off the app to see if it works, and finally I resolved the issue by turning off the app.

lingsDev
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied November 18, 2022

Hi lingsDev. Clearly, we've let you down and we sincerely apologize.

We reviewed all your conversations with our team. Thank you for being cordial with our support team. There are 2 main issues that remained unresolved and rightly caused frustration for you and your customers. These both are serious concerns and we didn't do a sufficient job assisting you. We are grateful you've brought this to our attention and are committed to taking corrective action.

Moving forward, we are in the process of retraining the Zipify Support Team on how Shopify emails interact with our Post Purchase and Thank You Page offers. We are also going to review our knowledge base documentation and improve the readability of this information.

In regards to USO discounts not showing in the cart page due to OneClickUpsell, this is not something we've seen before. We are 100% confident our team can fix this given the opportunity. As you mentioned in your review, we should have immediately recommended disabling the OCU app while we investigated the issues. We have already taken action to re-educate our support team on the best course of action in this and similar urgent support situations. If you'd like us to fix this issue we will provide priority support and the fastest timeline possible.

We have the utmost respect for your business and the time you've spent with OCU. We'd like to extend our apologies again. If you would like to give us a second chance to make this right our Customer Service Manager will personally oversee fixing the USO discounting issues on Checkout. We value your experience and will do what it takes to make this right.

November 11, 2022

Good app, best customer service, specially Tasha, so TOP. -----------------------------------------

Caricatúrame™
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
Zipify Apps replied November 16, 2022

Hey Caricatúrame™! We are glad to hear that you are having a good experience with the app and our customer service team, especially Tasha. She rocks! Thank you for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

Edited November 10, 2022

Outstanding app. INSTANTLY Added an extra $6,000 (or 10%) in revenue during our first month! PLUS - Zipify has one of the BEST customer support teams I've ever encountered. Always there to help, always willing to go the extra mile.

DearUNIVERSE.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zipify Apps replied November 16, 2022

Hey DearUNIVERSE.com! Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review. SO stoked to hear that OneClickUpsell added an extra 10% in revenue in your first month! 🤩 We agree, our support team is top-notch and we will be sure to let them know you think the same. If you need anything, please reach out.

October 24, 2022

Zipify Support team is just amazing, they are very agile and kind. They solved our problem quickly.

Shapengo
Time spent using app: 5 days
Zipify Apps replied October 26, 2022

Hey Shapengo! We might be biased, but we think our support team is the best in the biz. So glad they were able to solve your problem quickly. Thanks for leaving us a review! If you need anything, please reach out.