One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 11, 2022

I've been using Zipify on all my stores for the past 2 years now. Love the app and fully recommend it to every store

Everdries
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zipify Apps replied August 17, 2022

Hey Everdries! Thanks for the review and the recommendation. We are glad to hear you love the app - we do, too! If you need anything, please reach out!

August 10, 2022

The best app for upsells! They are constantly making updates to their products for best performance, and their customer support is top-notch. They also have other amazing products that we are using across 2 other shopify stores; Zipify Pages which is a web page builder, Smart Marketer which has incredible training for small and large businesses. 10/10 recommend.

Raw Frozen Scents
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey Raw Frozen Scents! Thanks for the review and 10/10 recommendation. Glad to hear that you're enjoying all the functionality OCU has to offer and using Zipify Pages and Smart Marketer. That's a winning combination. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

August 8, 2022

Amazing app. It's literally like getting free money. Many of our customers have opted for our upsells, increasing our sales and AOV. Highly recommend!

LÜME
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey LÜME! Really happy to hear that OCU has increased sales and AOV! Glad you're enjoying OCU! If you need anything please reach out!

August 6, 2022

OCU was recommended to me by a Shopify Partner agency I used for marketing. It was easy to install, and get started. I've been getting pretty consistent conversions via the app and an increase in AOV over the past month since I've installed it. Great app. Well done!

Bird on the Hill Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey Bird on the Hill Designs! Stoked to hear about the consistent conversions and increase in AOV! That makes our day and is why we built the app! Glad you're enjoying OCU. If you need anything please reach out!

August 2, 2022

Great upsell app, well integrated. I would definitely recommend. I will be installing it on all my stores

Pet Tech
Time spent using app: 8 days
Zipify Apps replied August 5, 2022

Hey Pet Tech! Thanks for the review and recommendation! Stoked to hear that your experience with OCU has been great. If you need anything, please reach out!

August 1, 2022

This app has single handedly reshaped the direction of my business. These guys are raising the bar when it comes to all things Upsell.

Nodiee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied August 5, 2022

Hey Nodiee! Thanks so much for the review! So glad to hear OCU is reshaping the direction of your business. That's why we built the app! If you need anything, please reach out!

July 27, 2022

Representative Tasha was very helpful with our request. Very quick with assistance in our upsell issues.

Hair Restoration Laboratories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zipify Apps replied July 29, 2022

Hey Hair Restoration Laboratories, thanks for the review. We'll make sure to let Tasha know you were stoked with her assistance. I'm a tad biased, but our support team are ninjas, and they're some of the best in the game. If anything comes up please reach out.

July 24, 2022

The app is pricey, but it has more than paid for itself with the upsells we've gotten in this first month.

The Boat Galley
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zipify Apps replied July 29, 2022

Hey The Boat Galley! Thanks for the review. This is awesome. Having the app pay for itself in the first month is what we aim for. Glad we hit the mark. If anything comes up please reach out.

July 12, 2022

We reached the Zipify OCU team with concerns that our upsells were not firing properly and thus losing revenue opportunity. The team did a deep study and validated the reasons for why this was. They practiced relentless execution in providing answers for us.

Nicki's Diapers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey Nicki's Diapers! Thanks for the honest review! So glad to hear that the team was able help with this issue! If you need anything, please reach out!

July 7, 2022

support was fire thanks for the help
i have a little issue with some coding and they did it for me on my site

Naali
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Zipify Apps replied July 8, 2022

Hey Naali! Thanks for the review! Glad to hear the team was able to help you out! That's what we're here for. If anything else comes up, please reach out!
-Team Zipify.