One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

EAZCURL

I just love this app I have installed it on all my stores I can't do without anymore and believe me you will not regret it! I add a big thank you to the support team who really take the time to help with a lot of patience and enthusiasm, I highly recommend this app...

March 31, 2021

Hey Eazcurl thanks for the great review. Awesome to hear you're enjoying using OCU on all of your stores. We love hearing that. We're excited to have you onboard with your stores! If you need anything just reach out!

EASIFAY

It is completely amazing. i cannot complain about anything. customer service is really helpful and it helpme up my aov about 8 dollars.

March 31, 2021

Hello Easifay! That's so awesome to hear your AOV is up that much. :) That's what we aim for. So excited to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Provengo

We wanted to try new upsells with our customers and found OCU to be the best for our store. During our free trial set up, we experienced some technical issues so I reached out to support and was contacted immediately by Justine. She was very positive and quick in her responses. We were able to resolve the issue in only a few hours! By far one of the fastest app teams I've dealt with. We only set one test funnel up so far and we're excited to launch more!

March 19, 2021

Hey Provengo! So glad to hear Justine was able to help you. We'll definitely pass on your comment to her. Awesome that you were able to get your upsell funnel set up and running. If you need anything else just reach out!

Indians Kart

Nice app, Good features. Great support. The guy helped me with specific articles. Jeff he was. nice..

March 19, 2021

Hey Indians Kart, thanks for letting us know Jeff was able to help you. We'll definitely pass on the comment. If you need anything just reach out!

PowerAbs™

Appreciation to the entire Zipify OCU support team for their exceptional help and patience during our onboarding process. They provided fast, thorough answers to our very specific questions regarding Zipify app functionality and setup. We're already seeing an increase in our AOV. Thank you!

March 19, 2021

Hey PowerAbs! Thanks for the great review. So glad to hear your AOV is increasing since starting with OCU. That's what we shoot for! If you need anything, just reach out!

Happy Healthy Parent

This app is amazing! I installed it in the morning and had 4 funnels set up in less than 30 minutes. Had a little glitch that was quickly fixed with their help chat and I am up and running and ready to upsell! Super easy to set up and use.

March 19, 2021

Hey Happy Healthy Parent! So glad to hear you've gotten your upsell funnels up and running. This is exciting to hear. Glad our amazing support team was able to help you. If you need anything else, just reach out.

Amino

Was working fine, then they changed the settings and now won't work with recharge anymore, poor communication to customers, no one let us know

March 12, 2021

Hey Amino, we are really sorry to hear that our app updates have caused you problems. As discussed with our support team updating to the newest version of ReCharge should fix the issue. We do apologize for not making that more clear to you. We always try to keep users informed of changes so they can take the appropriate actions, but in this case it seems we never got you that communication. Again we apologize, and hope that we can continue to build a good relationship moving forward. If you need anything else, please reach out to the team.

Built USA

Zipify is a great way to increase your average order value AVO. The app is very user-friendly app I would highly recommend it

March 12, 2021

Hey Built USA thanks for the great review. We really try to make it as plug and play as possible. Glad you're finding that to be the case! If you need anything just reach out.

Kartzilla

Was using Carthook but switched to OCU, one of the best apps for UPSELLs, Downsells and the system is very easy to use and they have a great support team too!

March 9, 2021

Kartzilla! Thanks for making the switch. Awesome to have you onboard. Glad you're enjoying all the perks of using OCU! Just reach out if you need anything!

ACROWALLET TECHNOLOGIES.

Amazing app to increase your conversion rate. The support team is also amazing and always here to help. Highly recommended

March 2, 2021

Hey Acrowallet Technologies! Thanks for the kind review! Glad you're enjoying both the app and our amazing support team! We're here to help with whatever you need. Just reach out.