One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GirlMogulMarketing

This app definitely increases upsells and funnels are easy to set up, plus you can customize the language/discounts of the offers AND you can split test. Love that it tracks the amount of upsell revenue.

January 21, 2022

Hey GirlMogulMarketing! Thanks for the review. Glad to hear that things are going smoothly for you and you're enjoying all the functionality OCU has to offer. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

Earth's Creation USA

Game changer honestly. If you have an ecom store and aren't doing upsells your missing out my friend!!

January 21, 2022

Hey Earth's Creation! Thanks for the honest review. It seems to me that you get what we're going for here! :D Appreciate you. If you need anything just reach out.

A.M. Fishing

Excellent app and support, even throwing the most basic, blanket upsell onto your site is going to make a huge difference, let alone all you can do with this app, highly recommend

January 14, 2022

Hey A.M. Fishing! Thanks for the review. This is so true and glad you said that. Just doing the bare minimum is helpful...and it only gets better from there! If you need anything else please reach out!

Steel Supplements

I use this app in our store. It is really helpful to generate extra revenue. The customer service support is very quick as well. Awesome experience.

January 14, 2022

Hey Steel Supplements thanks for the kind review. So glad to hear OCU is working for you and the support has been quick. That's our aim! If you need anything else please reach out!

SWIRLYCURLY

Time spent using app About 1 year

You'll make money on day 1 using this app. The more you build it out, the higher your AOV and the higher your profits. The app is easy to set up and use. Their customer service is excellent. You're leaving so much money on the table if you're not using using post purchase upsells like this app provides.

January 14, 2022

Hey SwirlyCurly! We appreciate your fantastic review. It sounds like what we're trying to do has landed with you and you're seeing results. This is so awesome. We appreciate it. If you need anything else please reach out!

Sweet Delivery | Buy Gourmet Confectionery at Discounted Prices

Amazing app, Dillon from customer services really helped me set funnels up and came up with great ideas. Thank you so much!

January 14, 2022

Hey Sweet Delivery! Thanks for the review. I'll definitely let Dillion know that you're stoked with his service. This is great! If you need anything else please reach out!

Woodstone

awesome app , really useful to increase AOV. Only thing I didn't like the price of app double after $200 of upsell sale . If they can keep the base price until $500 of upsell sale , it would give better ROI for users with low volume. If you are high volume sale you ROI is quite good.

January 7, 2022

Hey Woodstone, thank you for the honest review. We appreciate it. We'll definitely take your feedback to the team to make sure our pricing is as spot on as possible. If you need anything reach out!

Omamans

Great Apps that help to increase sale... customer service very fast and helpful , thank you so much !

December 17, 2021

Omamans! Thanks for great review. Glad to hear OCU is helping increase sales and you're stoked with our customer service. That makes our day. If you need anything just reach out!

Healing Bark

Pros- One of the easiest to use and best looking upsell plugins on the market. A1 support team. Easy to install and manage. I left a pretty poor review and their support reached out right away and helped diagnose and work towards solving the issues I had in a timely matter. Cons- Compatibility issues with certain themes. Minor UI elements could be improved. Lacks advanced configuration (however almost every other upsell apps lacks here too). Overall- I have evaluated dozens of different review plugins and even with its slight drawbacks, it was better than every single other one. It's not perfect, but its ease of use, quality design, quick load times, and reporting makes it better than most others I evaluated. I wanted to give a 4 star review due to some of the bugs and compatibility issues I faced, but their support was so on top of their game I had to change it to a 5 star. IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS APP- please be diligent with your testing and make sure it actually works on your theme & in conjunction with your other plugins.

December 3, 2021

Hey Healing Bark! Thanks for the honest review. Really sorry to hear things haven't worked well with you. I see you're chatting with the team on the issues you're facing. We'll work to fix them and earn a better review. Thanks for working with us at least! If you need anything just reach out!

Boho Betty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic App! Best upsell app that we've used so far. Its easy to use, client support is fantastic and most importantly generated significant value in upsells during our free trial. I've given 4 stars instead of 5 as it would be nice to see a feature that allows you to copy upsells funnels from one shopify store to a shopify store for another country. Furthermore, we've had a few customers that have accidently added post-purchase offers and paid when they've actually wanted to look at the product in more detail. At the moment only the first shopify image shows without the rest of the photo slideshow showing. Perhaps if all the images show it would solve the issue of customers accidently adding post-purchase offers. All in all, very happy with how our free trial went and so will be continuing with OCU Native app. Definitely recommend to all businesses out there - big or small!

December 3, 2021

Hey Boho Betty! Thanks for the honest review! We appreciate your feedback, and we agree. Photo Carousels would be awesome. We're trying to talk to Shopify to see if they'll allow for it. That'd be amazing, and we can definitely see the value for our users. Thanks for bringing it up! If you need anything just reach out!