Reviews (388)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and ability to significantly boost upsells and revenue. They appreciate its effective post-purchase up/down-sell and pre-purchase upsell features, customization options, and analytics tools. The support team is praised for their quick and comprehensive assistance. Merchants also value the app's A/B testing capability and training content, finding it a reliable tool for enhancing conversion rates.

March 8, 2023

10/10!!!
Not only the best post purchase app I have use, great support, always improving the app and giving content to learn how to improve your performance.
Steve from the customer service was a great help! 10/10 with no doubt

AlphaStrongUS
Zipify Apps replied March 15, 2023

Thanks for the fantastic review, AlphaStrongUS! We are stoked to hear you're so happy with OCU AND our awesome Support Team, including Steve! We will be sure to pass along the word. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

November 6, 2020

Ezra and his team have built an incredible app. We're using it to create pre-purpose bumps, post purchase upsells & downsells. Super fast & works seemlessly with fast load speeds!

Home Shielders
September 8, 2021

OCU has helped us make several THOUSAND more $$$ than we would have otherwise, just in the first few weeks after launching on Shopify. Once you are in the app and learn your way around a bit, everything becomes easy to do pretty quickly. Aside from that, the support team is amazing. Every time I have a question about anything, they are helpful and kind. Even if the app itself wasn't this good (it is), I would recommend it based on the support team and how willing they are to help. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 10/10 would recommend. All of it. If you want to sell more than 1 product per purchase, use this app.

Booty Parlor
Zipify Apps replied September 13, 2021

Hey Booty Parlor! This review makes me smile. We strive to do everything we can for reviews like this. We appreciate you. Glad OCU is working well for you. If you need anything please reach out!

May 11, 2022

Very good service! Jessica was very quick with her communication, understand my issue and was able to fix with the zipify dev team the issue. She gave me exact feedback for the roadmap for fixing the issue (3-4 days) and embed the fix in our system, also with a documentation, when I would reinstall the app. After a week she reply again and said that the fix is included in the standard app version! Great! In generell the app works very well and boost your sell.

Die Stadtgärtner
Germany
Zipify Apps replied May 13, 2022

Hey Die Stadtgärtner! Thanks for the thorough review. So glad Jessica was able to help you. I'll make sure to let her know you were stoked with her service. If you need anything please reach out!

August 17, 2023

Really appreciate the help in the chat that they offer. They were attentive and solved my issue with an ongoing discussion. Thanks and hope to keep Upselling!

Patterns of Evidence
Zipify Apps replied August 23, 2023

Thank you for the review, Patterns of Evidence! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with our wonderful Support Team. Keep on Upselling -- and if you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

March 29, 2022

OCU is a fantastic app that will increase aov with ease! And their support team is top notch. Highly recommend.

Divine Derriere®
Zipify Apps replied March 30, 2022

Hey Divine Derriere! Thanks for the review. So stoked to hear you're getting the main reason to use the app :D And yes, I agree our support team (in my MAYBE slightly biased opinion) is the best in the biz! If you need us for anything, just reach out!

Edited November 14, 2021

Just wanted to update my review to give more praise to the improvements OCU team have made to their app. I love the multi-product offer upsells. It's had conversions right away after setting up one funnel the other day. I can see they're taking feedback and this directly addresses my suggestion in the previous review I wrote. I love that they're adapting and adding features which help stores with large SKU numbers and product varieties. I can't wait to see what's next! I also have to give huge praise to the support team. A few months ago, I had an issue with my store that noone else could help with. I was at my wits end. However their team was so kind to help me check my store with staff that had Android phones due to a theme issue I had. The issue I had wasn't specific to OCU and they didn't need to help me with it, but they did. I am so grateful. OCU has some of the top Shopify app support I've had the pleasure of working with!
-----
Have been using this app since November 2020 and I really appreciate the various improvements that have been made to OCU over the months. I like how there is staff ready to help and always get back to me within a few hours. They also keep me updated with ongoing cases. OCU has helped with increasing our store revenue. I think while our store has way to many designs to leverage the upsells to a huge % take rate due to how specific our designs are. It has still helped. The new pricing structure also makes me feel comfortable that OCU is charging what they've helped me to earn in extra revenue. I'm looking forward to all the updates and constant improvements going on with OCU. Can't wait to see what OCU's team comes up with next. :)

Flair Fighter
June 8, 2021

First, upsells have worked great. Second, technical support has been very responsive. I had a small technical issue after installing (pretty unique to my store) and the OCU team was able to dig into my site's cart templaate and fix my issue. Thanks team.

Master Organic Chemistry Study Guides
Zipify Apps replied June 11, 2021

MOCSG! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the team was able to fix the issue and get you up and running! If you need anything else just reach out!

August 22, 2021

This app has been great so far, with useful analytics and an easy way to increase order value. Anytime I have needed help, the chat team has always been very nice and helpful. I appreciate and would recommend this app

CRYSTALS.COM
Zipify Apps replied August 24, 2021

Hey Chrystals.com! Thanks for the honest review. Appreciate your feedback. If you need anything just reach out!

May 18, 2022

So far I've found it very useful. Lots of good resources, and the support team is on point and helpful!

Mad Priest Coffee
Zipify Apps replied May 20, 2022

Hey Mad Priest Coffee thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're happy with our support team. They're the best int he biz! Please reach out if you need anything!