Reviews (379)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and ability to significantly boost upsells and revenue. They appreciate its effective post-purchase up/down-sell and pre-purchase upsell features, customization options, and analytics tools. The support team is praised for their quick and comprehensive assistance. Merchants also value the app's A/B testing capability and training content, finding it a reliable tool for enhancing conversion rates.

December 16, 2020

Love this app! We had been running a difference upsell app and it was not doing much. No joke, within an hour after setting up our first funnel we had two upsells convert with minutes of each other! Can't wait to see the results over the long term.

GolfPal
Almost 3 years using the app
January 8, 2021

I freaking love this app. Probably the easiest money we have ever made and really helps up our AOV to cover acquisition costs enabling us to grow even more. I look forward to when it works with more payment gateways like Shop Pay, Paypal, etc.

Yatta Golf
Zipify Apps replied January 19, 2021

Congratulations on your upsell revenue made with OCU! We love hearing success stories like yours and it's all about increasing that AOV. We're looking forward to Shopify rolling out new payment gateways as well and know that's on the roadmap.

May 19, 2021

Happy with the App thus far! Very user friendly and great customer service.
Highly recommend this app.

Benji Sleep
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Benji Sleep, thanks for a great review. Glad you're happy with OCU so far! Just reach out if you need anything!

March 24, 2021

it basically earns you free money. very clean user experience and their team has the best support of any shopify app i've ever used.

KITSCH
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Kitsch! Thanks for the awesome review. We aim to have best in class support, so thanks for calling that out! Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out!

October 21, 2021

Customer service is off the charts!!! Anytime I have a question, it is answered in a timely clear manor:)

KamdonKreations
Zipify Apps replied October 22, 2021

KamdonKreations! Thanks for the review. This is awesome to hear our support team has delivered. We aim to be best in class...so it's great to hear they are living up to that. Will pass this on to the team! If you need anything please reach out!

November 10, 2020

Very easy to use - I'm excited to see results this holiday season. I will return and add more comments later in December. I feel good about this purchase.

Essentially Haitos
March 8, 2023

10/10!!!
Not only the best post purchase app I have use, great support, always improving the app and giving content to learn how to improve your performance.
Steve from the customer service was a great help! 10/10 with no doubt

AlphaStrongUS
Zipify Apps replied March 15, 2023

Thanks for the fantastic review, AlphaStrongUS! We are stoked to hear you're so happy with OCU AND our awesome Support Team, including Steve! We will be sure to pass along the word. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

November 6, 2020

Ezra and his team have built an incredible app. We're using it to create pre-purpose bumps, post purchase upsells & downsells. Super fast & works seemlessly with fast load speeds!

Home Shielders
September 8, 2021

OCU has helped us make several THOUSAND more $$$ than we would have otherwise, just in the first few weeks after launching on Shopify. Once you are in the app and learn your way around a bit, everything becomes easy to do pretty quickly. Aside from that, the support team is amazing. Every time I have a question about anything, they are helpful and kind. Even if the app itself wasn't this good (it is), I would recommend it based on the support team and how willing they are to help. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 10/10 would recommend. All of it. If you want to sell more than 1 product per purchase, use this app.

Booty Parlor
Zipify Apps replied September 13, 2021

Hey Booty Parlor! This review makes me smile. We strive to do everything we can for reviews like this. We appreciate you. Glad OCU is working well for you. If you need anything please reach out!

March 29, 2022

OCU is a fantastic app that will increase aov with ease! And their support team is top notch. Highly recommend.

Divine Derriere®
Zipify Apps replied March 30, 2022

Hey Divine Derriere! Thanks for the review. So stoked to hear you're getting the main reason to use the app :D And yes, I agree our support team (in my MAYBE slightly biased opinion) is the best in the biz! If you need us for anything, just reach out!