One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 13, 2021

User friendly and has really helped improve our ACV! Definitely recommend adding this app onto your site

Quality of Life Labs
Zipify Apps replied October 18, 2021

Hey Quality of Life Labs! Thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear OCU is helping improve your numbers! That's what we strive for. If you need anything please reach out!

October 11, 2021

Good app. Makes huge difference. Nothing to complaint expect the cart popups don't work but overall I recommend

Pawion
Finland
Zipify Apps replied October 18, 2021

Hey Pawion! Thanks for the honest review. Could you reach out to our support team so we can take a look at your specific installation and figure out why those cart popups aren't working for you? Looking forward to getting these working! Talk soon!

October 7, 2021

Great app, brought so much more revenue! The customer service is also very quick and helpful. Must have app!

AlbumArt
Germany
Zipify Apps replied October 8, 2021

AlbumArt thanks for the great review. Glad to hear OCU is adding to your revenue! This is our aim with everything we do. If you need anything else please reach out!

October 6, 2021

One of the best apps we have installed which gives instant ROI. Very easy to implement and after running it for a few weeks by testing various up sell offers, we have left this app in auto-pilot mode.

Touch Skin Care
Time spent using app: 7 months
Zipify Apps replied October 8, 2021

Touch Skin Care! Thanks for the review. This is awesome to hear you were able to turn OCU on and put er in auto-pilot. We love to hear that. Should anything come up, please reach out!

October 5, 2021

Great customer service. The sleekest looking upsell app on the market backed by an incredible team of developers and support advisors.

Image Wash Products
Time spent using app: 7 months
Zipify Apps replied October 5, 2021

Hey Image Wash Products thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time. Glad you're loving OCU. If you need anything please reach out!

October 5, 2021

Love the function off the app but it lagged my site much.(we use Dawn) Another issue is that when you decline an offer.. Move on add another item to your cart. THen the old offer from the previouse off will pop up. Not the new offer that should be triggered.

zoza.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
Zipify Apps replied October 5, 2021

Hey Zoza.no thanks for reviewing OCU. Unfortunately because you removed the app we can't look into what is going on. It sounds like this might be fixed by using funnel priority settings. We'd love to help you get this straightened out. Hope we can work together in the future. If you need anything just reach out!

October 3, 2021

The app boosted my AOV for sure. The issue is that when a customer adds a post-purchase offer to their order, it doesn't automatically request fulfillment for the new item from Printful which is my supplier. Leading to dozens of customers not getting their items or having the items shipped separately causing them to have to pay import fees twice. I've talked to everyone about this and they all say it's the other app's responsibility. Another thing is you don't have the option to edit the "pay now" button unless you edit your whole store's checkout button. So if you want it to say "add to order" to avoid confusing customers, you can't do that. I have multiple emails from customers ordering again by mistake since both the checkout buttons and upsell buttons must say the same thing. I love this app, but until these 2 issues can be fixed, I'll have to uninstall it for the sake of our customers.

Liftmas Tree
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zipify Apps replied October 5, 2021

Hey Liftmas Tree thanks for the review. I looked over your conversation with our support team and I'm sorry we weren't able to provide a better solution. We are trying to connect with Printiful to see if we can get a better sync between our apps. Sorry you're having such issues. We're working on getting this solved. Hopefully when we do we can welcome you back. If you need anything else please reach out!

September 30, 2021

Recently installed the app however the pop-ups don't seem to be appearing when customers click 'continue to checkout' despite being set up to do so. It bounces them straight into checkout landing page when the 'Go to Cart' button is selected skipping the shopping cart landing page? (skip to cart has been disabled but still doing this) The app seems to be very clunky and have been waiting days for a solution to my issue, had to disable the app as I don't want customers skipping the shopping cart landing page. Whilst still paying for it and lack of communication. See potential within the app if issues get sorted

BLK BOX
Time spent using app: 4 months
Zipify Apps replied October 1, 2021

Hey Blk Box sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. The team has dug into your specific installation and is working on a fix. When it's rolled out and working hopefully we can continue to work with you to change your perspective on the app. If you need anything else please reach out!

September 29, 2021

Great app and great customer service! I wrote in confused about the functionality and they were very fast getting back to me and helped me with the issue. Now it's smooth sailing.

Acting & Voice Studios
Zipify Apps replied October 1, 2021

Hey Acting & Voice Studios! Thank you for the review. Glad to hear we were able to get things cleared up and sailing smooth! If you need anything else please reach out!

September 29, 2021

Amazing app. Awesome support. Special thanks to Gaby who understood my requirement and helped me set up the Pre-Purchase and Post-Purchase upsell successfully and optimize my funnel:)

HopSport
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied October 1, 2021

Hey HopSport! Glad to hear you're enjoying OCU and our support team was able to help! We'll make sure Gaby knows you appreciate her! Thanks for joining us. If you need anything please reach out!