One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Big Silk

The app is intuitive, well built and the upsell pages look great. On the paper it all looks great. *BUT* My main issue has been my ads conversion tracking. OCU "highjacks" the thank you page by adding an extra page before the customer reaches the "official" thank you page. As a result, most people understand that their original order went through and just close the page and never see the shopify thank you page. This means that the conversion tracking doesn't fire. I totally see the added value of the app but its not worth loosing all your ad conversion data.

June 11, 2021

Hey everyone at The Big Silk. Sorry to hear things aren't functioning as you hoped. That's always frustrating. This issue actually has to do with the Shopify checkout API. We're working with what they give us. They know this is an issue and have been working on this so you'll be able to track conversions more effectively. Our data suggests across all of our 9k users suggests that only 10% of people don’t make it to TY page. That being said, it is in the works and Shopify is going to fix this to allow for better tracking. At that point I hope you'll be able to have a better experience with OCU. If you need anything just reach out!

seidoknives

This is a very good app. I like it a lot. It's helped increase our AOV and bring in extra revenue. It also really helps on those volatile days when CVR drops, the higher AOV makes you plow through those tough days and stay afloat. My only complaint is the fact that the UI and styling is very limited (or non-existent) and you can't customize the offer/page that much - this is very frustrating. If they can improve in this area the app would be excellent

June 11, 2021

Hello SeidoKnives, thank you for the review. Glad to hear that OCU is helping you on those tough days! As for the limited stylings that is a limitation of the Shopify API. We've included every styling that Shopify will let us use. We're working with them to try and open it up more, but they want a consistent experience across all checkouts...which is why there are some limitations. In the future we hope this improves, but for now we work with what they give us. Thanks for the honest review! If you need anything, just reach out!

Master Organic Chemistry Study Guides

First, upsells have worked great. Second, technical support has been very responsive. I had a small technical issue after installing (pretty unique to my store) and the OCU team was able to dig into my site's cart templaate and fix my issue. Thanks team.

June 11, 2021

MOCSG! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the team was able to fix the issue and get you up and running! If you need anything else just reach out!

steelaltitude

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful team and assisted me immediately on some issues I was having. Highly recommend this conversion app :D

June 11, 2021

Hey SteelAltitude! Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear the team was able to assist you! That's what we're here for. If you need anything else just reach out!

DNA Lean

OCU helps you to quickly and easily build the best funnels, and there support is 2nd to none! They want you to succeed! Awesome!

June 11, 2021

DNA Lean! Thank you for the great review. You're totally right, when you succeed we succeed! If you need anything else just reach out!

Vortec

Location Australia

Beautiful design and so much easy to use. Doesn't need any tech knowledge.
A Must have to succeed and multiply your sales on Shopify

June 11, 2021

Hey Vortec, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're loving OCU. What you described is exactly what we're shooting for. Glad to hear we hit the mark. If you need anything else just reach out!

Stay Classy Meats

Time spent using app About 1 month

One Click Upsell is great. It is easy to use and very intuitive. I do recommend you watching the videos because there are some good tips/tricks and best practices shared. I am most impressed with the Thank You page - this has been helping us move a $2 item that was not moving previously. Some items tend to get lost in the shuffle of all the products, no matter how much one tries to put it front and center. The only challenge so far is the integration with Shopify, Klaviyo, and Rise.ai. Shopify seems to code the Thank You sale differently than a normal in-cart order. Customers receive a cart abandonment email from Klaviyo (triggered by Shopify) even after the purchase has been made. This has been addressed on the Klaviyo side and it appears to be working (not sending out more cart abandonment emails). Rise.ai has also had issues by double rewarding people - this has been addressed with them and they are trying to solve this issue. All in all, this app is great and just what our store needed! Thank you!

June 11, 2021

Stay Classy Meats, thank you for the thorough review. Glad to hear it sounds like everything has been worked out. Also stoked to hear TYP offers are working well for you. That's very exciting. If you need anything else just reach out!

Eliot Grey

I used this app to upsell my products and it seems to work well. Had a rough go at it at first until I received help from support. Great guys thanks

May 24, 2021

Hey Eliot Grey! Glad to hear that you're up and running. Keep us posted how it goes. Just reach out if you need anything else!

LoveSpoon Candles, Inc.

The app, is glitchy and buggy and then when a customer purchases post purchase up sells the order confirmation email doesn't show the correct order that was placed. Moreover, it still is not compatible with Afterpay, or Affirm. It does an ok job, but I had much higher expectations.

May 24, 2021

Hey LoveSpoon Candles, we're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with OCU. Our team looked into the issue and we have figured out what was happening. We'd love to help you get that fixed up. As far as Afterpay or Affirm we're just waiting on Shopify to roll that functionality out. As soon as they do, it'll be available in OCU. We can't wait either. If you'd like help getting the tech issue worked through just reach out and we'll take care of it for you.

mkwdesignco

This app has potential, but unfortunately ended up costing us a lot more money than it made. It does not integrate with Bold's product options app and that caused a lot of problems for us. If they consider adding a product options integration, we might give it a second try.

May 24, 2021

Hey mkwdesignco, we're sorry that your experience with OCU wasn't what you had hoped for. I wanted to respond because we definitely understand the need for integrations with other apps. Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the Shopify API. We're waiting for them to add the ability to create the types of integrations you mentioned. I know that's not ideal, but we're at their mercy just as much as you. Once that integration is added, I hope you'll give us another shot!