One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 22, 2021

This app has potential, but unfortunately ended up costing us a lot more money than it made. It does not integrate with Bold's product options app and that caused a lot of problems for us. If they consider adding a product options integration, we might give it a second try.

mkwdesignco
Time spent using app: 4 months
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey mkwdesignco, we're sorry that your experience with OCU wasn't what you had hoped for. I wanted to respond because we definitely understand the need for integrations with other apps. Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the Shopify API. We're waiting for them to add the ability to create the types of integrations you mentioned. I know that's not ideal, but we're at their mercy just as much as you. Once that integration is added, I hope you'll give us another shot!

May 21, 2021

Was hesitant to install this app because of the cost. After using it for about 20 days, I can honestly say we left a ton of money on the table. Setup is crazy easy especially with the tutorial video. If your offers make sense to your customer, you're going to get extra sales. Once integration with Paypal goes live, we'll be making even more because about 60% of our checkouts are through Paypal. Fantastic app. Can't recommend it enough!

Dutch Oven Kits
Time spent using app: 14 days
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Dutch Oven Kits! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you pulled the trigger despite your hesitation and it paid off. We can't wait for the Paypal integration as well! SOON! Just reach out if you need anything!

May 21, 2021

The app is a game-changer. If you know what products compliment other in your store, you can take it to the next level. Believe the hype - this app is a must and to top it off their customer service team are rockstars.

Gage Beasley
Time spent using app: 5 months
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Gage Beasley thanks for the great review! Glad we're living up to the hype! ;) Just reach out if you need anything!

May 19, 2021

Happy with the App thus far! Very user friendly and great customer service.
Highly recommend this app.

Benji Sleep
Time spent using app: 5 days
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Benji Sleep, thanks for a great review. Glad you're happy with OCU so far! Just reach out if you need anything!

May 13, 2021

Easy to use and excellent customer service. Solved my issue without fuss! Love it! Although I wish the chat support is immediate so I do not have to wait an email while I was setting up my funnel. But they do get back to you and look at the tech back end issue in providing a clear solution. Thank you!

Small and Mighty Kids Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Small and Mighty Kids Store, thanks for the kind review. Glad we were able to solve your tech issue! Stoked to have you onboard! Just reach out if you need anything!

May 12, 2021

We installed the app a week ago and it already helped bring our AOV up per customer, especially on products that they might not have found without the pre-purchase upsell offer because of the way we structure our site. Their support is excellent and has been extremely helpful through the free trial period, getting us started with a few questions we had. Highly recommend.

Hey Paparazzo
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Paparazzo, thanks for the kind review! Glad to hear your AOV is up! This is our ultimate goal, so glad to hear it's working. Just reach out if you need anything!

May 7, 2021

If you are looking to maximize your client experience and profits this is the app for you. I had a few things to work out and the customer service team is amazing! I use their other App as well which is Zipify pages and love it!!!

AUDRIA RICHMOND
Time spent using app: 26 days
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Audria Richmond! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the app and support are really working for you! Just reach out if you need anything!

May 6, 2021

Great app, it really improved my Average Order Value by quite a lot. Also the support team is amazing! So friendly :) Shoutout to Paul!

TreeFINITY Jewellery
Austria
Time spent using app: 5 months
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

TreeFINITY Jewellery thanks for the great review. Glad to hear your AOV has gone up with OCU! We'll let Paul know that you were happy with his support! Just reach out if you need anything!

May 5, 2021

Seems like a good upsell App - especially if you got less than 50-100 items in the store. They got really great customer service - they are on top of it!

Stock Transfers
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Stock Transfers thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying OCU so far! Just reach out if you need anything!

Edited May 5, 2021

Best app I have tried (tried 3), easy to use, worked like a charm from the 1st try. Team easily accessible.

Milla Bianchi
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 months
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Milla Bianchi, this review makes us so happy! Thanks for sharing your experience. This is exactly what we're trying to do. Just reach out if you need anything!