One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

ShootingTargets7

This app is a total no brainer. The native version needs some additional work with more trigger segmentation and payment implementation but I'm told it's forthcoming. Very excited to have this additional tool in my arsenal and finally working with native checkout.

dogloverscenter.com

My first time of using Zipify, I was totally lost so I contacted support. Katrina was so helpful and could answer my questions right away. She was so willing to help me. I would recommend this app to all.

Fluming

A must-have. Amazing reactive customer support. Increase sales without perturbing the first purchase. It worth the cost.

Boutique Lassion

I only installed a few days ago, I reached out to customer support to guide me through the activation process. I will update in a few days/week time and let you know how it worked out!

Simple Life Nutrition

Just wanted to update this review. I still hate this app. My AOV has declined by 35% since I switched from the legacy app but I figured with all the updates, maybe it was worth switching to. It wasn't. All of the funnels are the same, with the same design, and format, yet the take rate is so much lower. I'm not sure how anybody can take any of these positive reviews seriously because every store owner I've talked to has experienced the absolute same thing since the switch. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

November 16, 2020

Hey Simple Life Nutrition! After reviewing your support ticket it looks like you were able to get the problem figured out? Or are you still experiencing problems? Would love to make sure we get you the help you need to get this working.

Nebula Light

UPDATE 3 - They changed the pricing tier to a much more reasonable and now I have no issues with this app. It works perfectly and generates you good money. There team is also very responsive! Unfortunately every time I try to make this app work, there is some issue. I was really hoping to use the native but it will not work with any discount app installed in your store. Im using upsell funnel engine, which is working perfectly but it won't allow OCU to even register the checkouts. Support couldn't figure it out. They need someone thats a more tech savvy and not just reading FAQs to you. Also pricing SUCKS, getting charged for your total orders and not the ones OCU made. Really takes a dent out of your wallet compared to other apps, but then again if it works it would be amazing. Update - Used the app after getting the issues fixed and starting making some sales. However The PRICING IS HORRIBLE! You are getting charged for sales and views that never happened with this app. I could understand getting charged for sales that were made using the app but the app shows to 20 percent of customers. That's right 1000 people checkout, 200 of those people will actually see the upsell and guess what your gonna get charged based on the 100k that was not made by this app. SO its a great app but situational and for some store might be wonderful. JUST FYI I made an extra 7,000 with OCU but with another upsell app I did $40k.

November 23, 2020

Hey everyone at Nebula Light, so sorry to hear about things not working out. I definite can understand the frustration. I reviewed the ticket it and it looks like the team was able to solve this for you. OCU and Upsell Funnel Engine conflict with each other's pre-purchase functionality and the best solution was to just not use OCU's pre-purchase functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience, but glad we got it solved for you. Outside of that I hope your experience with OCU has been great so far.

GOLDEN DERMA

THE BEST APP!! The support is amazing. This app is very useful and easily increases the average order value.

Casa & Glam

This app is a must for anyone in the E-Commerce space. A great app to build your AOV and great customer support. You won't regret it.

Pristine Pet

Native is awesome. Wonderful way to increase AOV. And great support, too. Keep up the good work, Zipify team!

Apipet

It has bunch of possibilites, very friendly and easy to use. It's easy to see that someone who understands marketing made this app