One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 7, 2021

I used zipify's OCU. Very easy to install and implement the upsells. I am having great results. Some of my funnels are getting 37% success rate. Highly recommended for all shopify store onwers.

elo
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 20 days
Zipify Apps replied April 8, 2021

Hey there elo! Thanks for the honest review. From the sounds of it everything is going great. A 37% conversion rate is amazing. Curious why this review was only 4 stars. Was there something missing that resulted in us missing the last star? Would love to know so we could try to rectify the situation. Either way, glad to hear things are working well. If you need anything just reach out!

April 6, 2021

This app is amazing and generates me a lot of money that I usually would not have. It is very simple to use and still can personalize my upsell as I want. Thank You!

Shoprechaun
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Zipify Apps replied April 8, 2021

Shoprechaun thanks for the great review. So glad to hear that OCU is making you a lot of extra revenue! If you need anything just reach out!

Edited March 31, 2021

We just started using these apps but we saw good results already in our sales. It helps us to make our customers buy more and know more of other products we have. Technical support is very friendly and efficient in their support. We are happy to have this app in our online store.

Lauren James
Time spent using app: 9 months
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Lauren James, thanks for the great review. So awesome to hear OCU is already improving sales. We are also happy to be assisting your store! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

March 31, 2021

A+ customer service, user-friendly setup process, and the best one-click post-purchase upsell solution I have seen on the market so far.

Quit Guru
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Quit Guru, thank you for the awesome review. These are the keys we try to lead with. Glad to hear it's showing through for you. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

March 26, 2021

Really surprised, it's increasing our AOV in only 2 weeks so far! Will keep using it to increase results.

Domestify
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Domestify thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear it's surprising you for the better and your AOV has gone up. That's what we aim for! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

March 24, 2021

Great customer service! Upsell funnels are up and running with a little help from the team and we are already seeing 20% conversions. Thank you!

Tether Tug
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Tether Tug thanks for the great review. That's awesome to hear your conversions are already hitting 20%! That's a good baseline for sure. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

March 24, 2021

it basically earns you free money. very clean user experience and their team has the best support of any shopify app i've ever used.

KITSCH
Time spent using app: 29 days
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Kitsch! Thanks for the awesome review. We aim to have best in class support, so thanks for calling that out! Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out!

March 23, 2021

Great and super powerful app, if you are making sales and not using pre and post upsales, you are leaving money on the table! Can't wait to see what this app has in store for the future!!

Minibikeapparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Minibikeapparel thanks for the great review! We are excited to see what the future has in store too! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Edited March 23, 2021

amazing app, this upsell sequence is the best I have ever used! it's even better than the legacy version which you can't get anymore! GET THIS NOW you wont be disappointed super easy to use and navigate

viro-trend
Time spent using app: 6 months
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Viro-Trend! Thanks for the great review. This is a good one. :) So glad you're enjoying using OCU. If you need anything just reach out!

March 23, 2021

FIRST THING....I researched several of the other apps on youtube. I was annoyed and frustrated at the way things were laid out in terms of pricing and workflow and user experience. The thing that made this app the right app for my business is the NATIVE post purchase shopping cart. This means that AFTER a person makes their purchase you can offer them something else to buy (since they are already in a buying mood) and they DO NOT have to re-enter payment info. Plus I use shopify payments; other apps required that I add an outside payment system. Zipify uses the payment info that is already in shopify. SECOND THING I really like about this app. It's super easy to do. Super easy to set up and use. I was all prepared for a long and hard learning curve getting this thing set up on my site. I was totally wrong. I got it up and running right (making what they call funnels) in about an hour or so on 4 different products. They have a few small minor bugs but overall this thing ROCKS. Great little piece of software for a non programmer. LAST THING This app does not cost that much. The other apps are outrageous! This company only wants a little of your money for A LOT of help that they provide. They make money when you make money. I was sold once I saw the pricing model. The other apps were just terrible in this area. Some of them wanted to charge you for just showing the up sale option to the customer. These guys have a base monthly of 25 bucks or something no matter how many people see the up sell. You pay them based on what you brought in. I'm happy.

LitCurls.com
Time spent using app: 19 days
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey LitCurls! Thanks for the thorough review. This is so great. You hit spot on exactly what we're trying to do. Make it easy for you, and only charge you when you succeed. :) Glad to hear it's working. If you need anything just reach out!