4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost average order value and overall revenue, with some reporting a 10-15% increase. It's praised for its user-friendly, intuitive interface and flexibility, allowing for customization and addition of offers throughout the sales funnel. The post-purchase up/down-sell feature is particularly popular. Customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness, and the app's creator is appreciated for his advice. Merchants also value the app's training content and A/B testing capability for optimizing performance. Some merchants have generated thousands in extra revenue using this app.

January 13, 2021

Very happy with this app. Easy to use and play with and generating great results before the free trial even ended. Good support too.

LG Protective Wearables
Zipify Apps replied January 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear that OCU is already generating great results for you and we strive for amazing customer support. Thank you for your review and congratulations on your success!

December 18, 2020

Really Great App if you're a serious Dropshipper looking to really increase the AOV of your store. Highly Recommended!

SniperGoods
October 5, 2021

Great customer service. The sleekest looking upsell app on the market backed by an incredible team of developers and support advisors.

Image Wash Products
Zipify Apps replied October 5, 2021

Hey Image Wash Products thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time. Glad you're loving OCU. If you need anything please reach out!

November 17, 2020

I only installed a few days ago, I reached out to customer support to guide me through the activation process. I will update in a few days/week time and let you know how it worked out!

Boutique Lassion
Ireland
June 17, 2021

Love this app and how they continue to improve on it. Definitely has made a big difference in our bottom line! ALSO... THE SUPPORT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! Thank you!

Lucid Polish
Zipify Apps replied June 18, 2021

Lucid Polish thanks for the great review! So glad to hear OCU has helped improve revenue...and that our support team has been kickin' butt! :) If you need anything just reach out!

July 20, 2021

I used this app to make the upsells and it's amazing, so easy to use, everything is customized to take care of details and don't lose the customer at the moment to offer a different option, I really recommend this app 100%.

ClearSigh
Zipify Apps replied July 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind review ClearSigh! We appreciate your recommendation. Glad to hear everything has been easy. That's what we aim for! If you need anything, just reach out!

November 4, 2020

I understand this is new and maybe it's still in the developing stage, but it does not work for everyone. I have tested on 2 different stores (since I have been waiting for this launch for a year now, or since Ezra mentioned it as a possibility I got all excited).
And I know how It works, I'm an original OCU user for 2 years at least with +5 stores. I also understand the fact it does work right now ONLY with credit card payment connected to Shopify and does not work with PayPal express. But I have been hanging with customer support for close to 48 hours now. I have been re-re-reading the FAQ and the help doc for at least 10 times now. The customer service replies just with template messages (copy-paste from the same FAQ or help doc site which I've seen it 10x times already). A bit frustrating when asking something and getting a template reply (just brings back bad memories with other big brands customer service). I tried to install/uninstall + enable/disable many times and it does not work. Pre-purchase upsell is listed, but no pre-purchase offer at all. Probably it's beta and we need more time to get stable.

Ninja Shark
Zipify Apps replied November 4, 2020

Hey Ninja Shark!
Thanks for reaching out! We've identified your issue and it's actually not with OCU. Shopify has a rule that you cannot have 2 "checkout" apps installed at the same time. You installed one of their other partners first and because of that OCU will not work. They are aware of this issue and they know it is effecting all of their checkout partners. If you'd like to use OCU, just uninstall the other application and you'll be good to go!

That being said I understand your frustration when trying to get help and not getting the answers you need. I see we do have a support ticket open with you and are awaiting a reply from you in it. Check your email and we can continue there. Thanks for your patience, as you can imagine support queues are a bit longer than normal during launch but we're still replying to everyone within 2 hours.

Thanks for being an OCU user, we appreciate you.

September 6, 2022

I have been using this application for almost 5 years with many stores. I have always been satisfied. It is still the best in my opinion.

Pragma style
Zipify Apps replied September 7, 2022

Hey Pragma style! 5 years!! That's AWESOME. We are so glad to have you onboard and thanks for leaving us a review! If you need anything, please reach out!
- Team Zipify

June 20, 2021

I'm at loss for words for the support OCU team has shown. It's absolutely phenomenal. I've had the privilege of reaching out to the support team for few clarifications and additional questions. Rest, assured the team, especially, Justine, went above and beyond her call of duty to ensure all my questions were answered and the solution was acceptable with a stellar outcome. Thank you for the fantastic support. You've gained a hardcore customer from me. Absolutely phenomenal.

GYMZAH
Zipify Apps replied June 21, 2021

Hey Gymzah! Thanks for the awesome review. I let Justine know you were stoked with your experience. This is so great to hear. If you need anything else just reach out!

June 10, 2021

This is a very good app. I like it a lot. It's helped increase our AOV and bring in extra revenue. It also really helps on those volatile days when CVR drops, the higher AOV makes you plow through those tough days and stay afloat. My only complaint is the fact that the UI and styling is very limited (or non-existent) and you can't customize the offer/page that much - this is very frustrating. If they can improve in this area the app would be excellent

seidoknives
Zipify Apps replied June 11, 2021

Hello SeidoKnives, thank you for the review. Glad to hear that OCU is helping you on those tough days! As for the limited stylings that is a limitation of the Shopify API. We've included every styling that Shopify will let us use. We're working with them to try and open it up more, but they want a consistent experience across all checkouts...which is why there are some limitations. In the future we hope this improves, but for now we work with what they give us. Thanks for the honest review! If you need anything, just reach out!