4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost average order value and revenue, with reported increases between 10% to 50%. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, high customization, and reliable performance across different browsers. Features like post-purchase up/down-sell and pre-purchase upsell are particularly appreciated for their impact on sales. The customer support is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness, even on weekends. Additionally, the app provides training and content to help merchants maximize their sales.

June 21, 2021

is the currency converter available on the upsell if my store currency is different rent from my customers currency ?

baby bubble LTD
8 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied June 21, 2021

Hey Baby Buble LTD thanks for the review. Was the currency converter the only issue or was there something else you weren't happy with that caused your two star review? If there is something else please let us know so we can fully understand your needs and help try to find some solutions for you. At this time Shopify's API doesn't allow us to integrate with currency converters. The offers will be displayed in your stores native currency that you've setup for your store. As soon as this functionality is open to us, we'll make sure to create some integrations for currency converter apps! If you need anything else or we can help you out in anyway just reach out. Thanks!

October 24, 2021

I just started using the app and the customer service is just amazing. Justine was really friendly and very helpful! With her, I was able to create a pre-purchase offer.

Bowie's Bites
Zipify Apps replied October 29, 2021

Hey Bowie's Bites! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear Justine was able to help you. She's awesome! If you need anything please reach out!

January 21, 2021

So far so good, day one of using the app. The support team answered my question via chat within 5 minutes, super helpful!

Rey to Z
Zipify Apps replied January 21, 2021

Hey everyone at Rey to Z! This makes us so happy to hear. Having quick response times are what we aim for. If anything else comes up just let us know.

Edited December 17, 2021

Pros- One of the easiest to use and best looking upsell plugins on the market. A1 support team. Easy to install and manage. I left a pretty poor review and their support reached out right away and helped diagnose and work towards solving the issues I had in a timely matter. Cons- Compatibility issues with certain themes. Minor UI elements could be improved. Lacks advanced configuration (however almost every other upsell apps lacks here too). Overall- I have evaluated dozens of different review plugins and even with its slight drawbacks, it was better than every single other one. It's not perfect, but its ease of use, quality design, quick load times, and reporting makes it better than most others I evaluated. I wanted to give a 4 star review due to some of the bugs and compatibility issues I faced, but their support was so on top of their game I had to change it to a 5 star. IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS APP- please be diligent with your testing and make sure it actually works on your theme & in conjunction with your other plugins.

Healing Bark
Zipify Apps replied December 3, 2021

Hey Healing Bark! Thanks for the honest review. Really sorry to hear things haven't worked well with you. I see you're chatting with the team on the issues you're facing. We'll work to fix them and earn a better review. Thanks for working with us at least! If you need anything just reach out!

January 12, 2022

Amazing app, Dillon from customer services really helped me set funnels up and came up with great ideas. Thank you so much!

Sweet Delivery | Buy Gourmet Confectionery at Discounted Prices
Zipify Apps replied January 14, 2022

Hey Sweet Delivery! Thanks for the review. I'll definitely let Dillion know that you're stoked with his service. This is great! If you need anything else please reach out!

May 24, 2023

Amazing app guys!! Their pre-purchase upsell is definitely worth it. You will get so much more revenue just by the pre-purchase feature. Ezra is also constantly making videos and giving a lot of hints on how to get bigger AOV and CVR. really amazing!

Inglows
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2023

Thanks for the high praise, Inglows! We're excited to know you find OCU so amazing and have gotten great use and seen extra revenue! Stay tuned for more informative videos from Ezra. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our amazing Support Team.

Edited December 31, 2021

awesome app , really useful to increase AOV. Only thing I didn't like the price of app double after $200 of upsell sale . If they can keep the base price until $500 of upsell sale , it would give better ROI for users with low volume. If you are high volume sale you ROI is quite good.

Woodstone
Zipify Apps replied January 7, 2022

Hey Woodstone, thank you for the honest review. We appreciate it. We'll definitely take your feedback to the team to make sure our pricing is as spot on as possible. If you need anything reach out!

October 6, 2021

One of the best apps we have installed which gives instant ROI. Very easy to implement and after running it for a few weeks by testing various up sell offers, we have left this app in auto-pilot mode.

Touch Skin Care
Zipify Apps replied October 8, 2021

Touch Skin Care! Thanks for the review. This is awesome to hear you were able to turn OCU on and put er in auto-pilot. We love to hear that. Should anything come up, please reach out!

Edited November 10, 2020

I am giving 4 as there as some limitations, will change the rating as soon as the app improves. I think a major win for me would be an automatic option of up-selling the same product as in basket with priority on products. Right now I had to create a funnel per product which took a significant time to set up.

ZenARTSupplies | Inspiring the Artist in Everyone
Zipify Apps replied November 11, 2020

Hey ZenARTSupplies! Thanks taking the time to leave us a great review. We've definitely heard your feedback and already have this on our product roadmap. We'll be releasing this asap, and when we do we'll be in touch so you can start using this functionality. Hope you're enjoying OCU outside of this feature!

January 13, 2021

Very happy with this app. Easy to use and play with and generating great results before the free trial even ended. Good support too.

LG Protective Wearables
Zipify Apps replied January 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear that OCU is already generating great results for you and we strive for amazing customer support. Thank you for your review and congratulations on your success!