4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost average order value and revenue, with reported increases between 10% to 50%. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, high customization, and reliable performance across different browsers. Features like post-purchase up/down-sell and pre-purchase upsell are particularly appreciated for their impact on sales. The customer support is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness, even on weekends. Additionally, the app provides training and content to help merchants maximize their sales.

June 20, 2021

I'm at loss for words for the support OCU team has shown. It's absolutely phenomenal. I've had the privilege of reaching out to the support team for few clarifications and additional questions. Rest, assured the team, especially, Justine, went above and beyond her call of duty to ensure all my questions were answered and the solution was acceptable with a stellar outcome. Thank you for the fantastic support. You've gained a hardcore customer from me. Absolutely phenomenal.

GYMZAH
Zipify Apps replied June 21, 2021

Hey Gymzah! Thanks for the awesome review. I let Justine know you were stoked with your experience. This is so great to hear. If you need anything else just reach out!

Edited March 23, 2021

amazing app, this upsell sequence is the best I have ever used! it's even better than the legacy version which you can't get anymore! GET THIS NOW you wont be disappointed super easy to use and navigate

viro-trend
Zipify Apps replied March 31, 2021

Hey Viro-Trend! Thanks for the great review. This is a good one. :) So glad you're enjoying using OCU. If you need anything just reach out!

January 14, 2022

Game changer honestly. If you have an ecom store and aren't doing upsells your missing out my friend!!

Earth's Creation USA
Zipify Apps replied January 21, 2022

Hey Earth's Creation! Thanks for the honest review. It seems to me that you get what we're going for here! :D Appreciate you. If you need anything just reach out.

March 8, 2021

Was using Carthook but switched to OCU, one of the best apps for UPSELLs, Downsells and the system is very easy to use and they have a great support team too!

Kartzilla
Singapore
Zipify Apps replied March 9, 2021

Kartzilla! Thanks for making the switch. Awesome to have you onboard. Glad you're enjoying all the perks of using OCU! Just reach out if you need anything!

July 20, 2021

I used this app to make the upsells and it's amazing, so easy to use, everything is customized to take care of details and don't lose the customer at the moment to offer a different option, I really recommend this app 100%.

ClearSigh
Zipify Apps replied July 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind review ClearSigh! We appreciate your recommendation. Glad to hear everything has been easy. That's what we aim for! If you need anything, just reach out!

November 20, 2020

My first time of using Zipify, I was totally lost so I contacted support. Katrina was so helpful and could answer my questions right away. She was so willing to help me. I would recommend this app to all.

dogloverscenter.com
August 13, 2021

Wished I switched to native earlier. OCU is the best upsell app out there, set up is super easy and the support team is PHENOMENAL! Can't recommend this enough!

Trendvance
Singapore
Zipify Apps replied August 16, 2021

Trendvance! Thanks for the amazing review. Glad to hear the transition has been great. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

May 21, 2021

The app is a game-changer. If you know what products compliment other in your store, you can take it to the next level. Believe the hype - this app is a must and to top it off their customer service team are rockstars.

Gage Beasley
Zipify Apps replied May 24, 2021

Hey Gage Beasley thanks for the great review! Glad we're living up to the hype! ;) Just reach out if you need anything!

February 3, 2023

OCU is bonkers worth it, not even a question, hurry up and get it. What's more is the customer service - Liberty, Ash, and Gaby, as a team, helped me more than words can describe. I am sure the rest of the team is fire too. Espresso's for all. Literally the best. Why are you still reading this... Get going.

Your Protocol
Zipify Apps replied February 8, 2023

Hey Your Protocol! Stoked to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. We'll be sure to let Liberty, Ash, and Gaby know you gave them a shoutout. We are a little biased but we think they're the best in the biz. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this AWESOME review. Espressos for you, too. If you need anything, please reach out.
- Team Zipify

May 26, 2021

Beautiful design and so much easy to use. Doesn't need any tech knowledge.
A Must have to succeed and multiply your sales on Shopify

Vortec
Zipify Apps replied June 11, 2021

Hey Vortec, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're loving OCU. What you described is exactly what we're shooting for. Glad to hear we hit the mark. If you need anything else just reach out!