4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost upsells, revenue, and conversion rates. They praise its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and reliable performance. The app's customizable offers, post-purchase up/down-sell feature, pre-purchase upsell feature, and A/B testing capability are particularly appreciated. Merchants find the analytics tools effective and the customer support fast and responsive. The training content provided is also highly valued. The app is noted for its affordability.

Edited November 14, 2021

Just wanted to update my review to give more praise to the improvements OCU team have made to their app. I love the multi-product offer upsells. It's had conversions right away after setting up one funnel the other day. I can see they're taking feedback and this directly addresses my suggestion in the previous review I wrote. I love that they're adapting and adding features which help stores with large SKU numbers and product varieties. I can't wait to see what's next! I also have to give huge praise to the support team. A few months ago, I had an issue with my store that noone else could help with. I was at my wits end. However their team was so kind to help me check my store with staff that had Android phones due to a theme issue I had. The issue I had wasn't specific to OCU and they didn't need to help me with it, but they did. I am so grateful. OCU has some of the top Shopify app support I've had the pleasure of working with!
-----
Have been using this app since November 2020 and I really appreciate the various improvements that have been made to OCU over the months. I like how there is staff ready to help and always get back to me within a few hours. They also keep me updated with ongoing cases. OCU has helped with increasing our store revenue. I think while our store has way to many designs to leverage the upsells to a huge % take rate due to how specific our designs are. It has still helped. The new pricing structure also makes me feel comfortable that OCU is charging what they've helped me to earn in extra revenue. I'm looking forward to all the updates and constant improvements going on with OCU. Can't wait to see what OCU's team comes up with next. :)

Flair Fighter
June 8, 2021

First, upsells have worked great. Second, technical support has been very responsive. I had a small technical issue after installing (pretty unique to my store) and the OCU team was able to dig into my site's cart templaate and fix my issue. Thanks team.

Master Organic Chemistry Study Guides
Zipify Apps replied June 11, 2021

MOCSG! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the team was able to fix the issue and get you up and running! If you need anything else just reach out!

August 22, 2021

This app has been great so far, with useful analytics and an easy way to increase order value. Anytime I have needed help, the chat team has always been very nice and helpful. I appreciate and would recommend this app

CRYSTALS.COM
Zipify Apps replied August 24, 2021

Hey Chrystals.com! Thanks for the honest review. Appreciate your feedback. If you need anything just reach out!

May 18, 2022

So far I've found it very useful. Lots of good resources, and the support team is on point and helpful!

Mad Priest Coffee
Zipify Apps replied May 20, 2022

Hey Mad Priest Coffee thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're happy with our support team. They're the best int he biz! Please reach out if you need anything!

April 6, 2021

This app is amazing and generates me a lot of money that I usually would not have. It is very simple to use and still can personalize my upsell as I want. Thank You!

Shoprechaun
Zipify Apps replied April 8, 2021

Shoprechaun thanks for the great review. So glad to hear that OCU is making you a lot of extra revenue! If you need anything just reach out!

November 21, 2020

This app is a total no brainer. The native version needs some additional work with more trigger segmentation and payment implementation but I'm told it's forthcoming. Very excited to have this additional tool in my arsenal and finally working with native checkout.

ShootingTargets7
November 5, 2020

An incredibly smart and easy to use App that helps massively in boosting average order values! One Click Upsell by Zipify has a wide variety of functions such as pre-purchase upsells and downsells and it's integrations with other apps and simplicity of use makes it our favourite app to use. In addition, the customer support is superb, you can tell they really care about their customers. Thank you so much Zipify team, keep up the great work!

Truth Origins
February 6, 2022

One Click Upsell saved my dream! I had a dream of making a building block toy and it sold ok on my shopify site but then I got One Click Upsell and literally 25% of my customers double their order! And that's been consistent for 2 months since I started! My average order value is more than enough to make my Facebook Ad spend possible and profitable! Thank You Zipify One Click Upsell !!

I Love Bible Blocks!
Zipify Apps replied February 11, 2022

I Love Bible Blocks! This is an amazing review. This is what makes building and maintaining this app worth it. Thank you for sharing your story. Glad OCU has been able to help you keep your dream alive. :D If you need anything in the future, please reach out.

November 2, 2020

Ezra and his team are amazing. Finally have made it easy to offer upsells... without hurting conversions.

Hit Happy Tennis
December 10, 2020

Support was amazing to help get everything setup, and the results have been awesome. Have seen increases in revenue from day 1, and have had a consistent increase in AOV since installed. Highly recommend this app for any store.

PositivelyMotivational.com