Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Cakes of Eden

I loooove Zipify pages. As a web developer and designer I wanted my product pages to pop but could on shopify. I've tried ducktaping wordpress landing pages to shopify but the tracking became a mess. Then I discovered Zipify. I am able to create stunning product and landing pages in hours instead of weeks. And since it's all on Shopify platform, everything speaks to each other. I can track and measure click throughs, ROI and much more. I"m so happy I've made the investment. Oh one more thing. The customer services is amazing. I always tend to over complicate things and want all the bells and whistles so when I would stumble over myself, customer service was always there (instant chat or email) to assist me in my crazy ideas. Thanks gang

The Ref's Room

I've just started using this app on the free trial. On the first day their support team helped me with a simple fix I couldn't figure out. They got back to me within 1 minute of reaching out. Thanks for the great support!

Happy Wives Society

I love this app and the support is amazing. Down to earth people who are always looking to solve your problem. No problem is too big for them. Amazing support team hands down. I think they converted me to a customer for life :) Would highly recommend this app and Ezra's team!

UPAN Frypan

Limited function, clashes with other themes and wouldn't work with video , the support were helpful but didnt resolve the issue so I change to a different App, the theme clash happened with this App as well and they fixed it within 8 hrs, Zipify Support took 5 days till I gave up. I'm only reviewing here as there seems to be a lot of very positive reviews which I read before purchasing, heres one for you to read aswell.

Dellapelle

Great app, and even better support. I tried a few different apps before Zipify Pages, and this is the only one that delivered the user experience and outcomes that I was looking for.

VitaliZEN

It's super easy to use with nice templates and the support team is great, fast and effective. Thank you Zipify!

BoxHill

Really great support and a great app. Used it on a few stores now and it does the business! They always respond quickly and in depth so there isn't all the back and forth with so many other apps.

Maika

Customer support was super fast and effective! Jeff resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes. Nice work!

Quicare Store

The tech support is the best you will ever find. The most knowledgeable and great to work with. Karina is the best you will ever find.

ZIPELLO™

Amazing support from Janice. She helped me figure out how to add the initiate checkout pixel fires to my zipify page. The app is easy to use minus minor steps. I give her and this app 5 stars, 200 expresso shots as she calls it! Amazing service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26