Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

ShootingTargets7

I love this app. I am not a designer nor a web developer but Zipify Pages has me feeling like both. My site is looking and converting better than ever. They are continually refining and improving and I am very excited to see what's next. My theme is difficult to work with and it's infinitely easier to create a high-performing eCommerce store with the help of Zipify Pages. I really wish I had gotten on board sooner.

January 21, 2021

Hey ShootingTargets7! Thanks for the awesome review. This is why we built Zipify Pages and your feedback makes us so happy to hear it has hit the mark. Glad you're rocking your store and ZP is a part of it. If there's anything you need just reach out!

-Team Zipify

Unlimina

Hi, Zipify Pages has been a great addition to our journey in building a successful ecommerce business. We appreciate the helpful and professional support team, products and supporting materials. We look forward everyday to using this app and everything it has to offer!

January 26, 2021

Hey Unlimina! Thank you for the great review! Glad Zipify Pages has been helping you guys build your business. That's what makes what we do so worth it. Sounds like you've already been in touch with our awesome support team, but if anything comes up we're here for you. Just reach out. Thanks for being a Zipify user!

-Team Zipify

Aneley Cosmetics

best pages builder. the tech support is very responsive. i love it and would reccomend to others to use.

1 Minute Dog Training

This app is great! User friendly and easy to learn. You can create beautiful looking pages in no time! Their customer service is also AMAZING and responds quite quickly!

ALPEN Storage

This is a great landing page builder and their customer service is awesome! I would recommend to anyone looking for landing pages.

Schuil Coffee Co.

I worked with Justine today (i.e. I've worked with others Kristina/Victor -- hopefully this shows how great their support is) and she answered all of my questions within' five minutes of my request being sent. I can't stress enough how amazing Ezra and his team (names listed above) are. They're helping my business make 7-digits this year. Thinking of purchasing Zipify? Trust me, do it.

Min & Mun

It's a beautiful app, probably the best if you want to customize your Shopify pages/product pages. They have battle-tested templates you can instantly use on your own shop. It works flawlessly and otherwise their support is fantastic and super fast. Don't hesitate.

naturalplanetsupplements

I have been using this for years. You have to get the hang of using it, but once you do it is so powerful. For sure it is a must for each shop

okoliving

Great landing page app and one of the fastest to set up. It is more plug and play than any other app and the pages load faster. I used to use Pagefly and they are super flexible vs Zipify you can really create any look you want. Zipify is less flexible for design layout but once you understand all the testing Ezra does and why he makes these more particular layouts it's all to help you improve conversions. Their premade layouts and sections are ready to go for your top ecommerce needs and are so fast to create, no one else does this. Plus this app has A/B testing! They constantly update template options with new layouts that tested well. Ezra provides bonuses and content that is the best in the industry for learning the top marketing techniques. I also use his one-click upsell app which I highly recommend . Ezra is a great leader who really cares about helping people and this ideology resonates through all his companies who are constantly improving their products and giving the best customer service. His teachings and products are the top reason I am thriving in my business! Give Zipify pages a try!

R.O.C.K.S. Whiskey Chilling Stones

Great support, very fast and helpful. Also i love the blocks and the ability to create a page really fast with reliable tech and efficient design. Great app!