Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Semilla Cosmeticos

Zipify Pages es realmente muy versátil y simple de utilizar.
La utilizamos tanto para venta a consumidores finales como para eventos exclusivos a comercio mayorista.
Nos ayuda muchísimo para eventos como BFCM o cualquier otro especial que hacemos.
Cuando tenemos dudas el equipo de soporte técnico responde de inmediato y, si está dentro de sus posibilidades te ayudan.
Recomendamos en un 100% esta app! Gracias al equipo de Zipify Pages!

RCRG Bikes

This app has changed the way I look at landing pages, product pages and check-out pages. So simple, so effective and time-efficient. You're not wasting time trying to find the right theme, the right layout it's all there ready to go. I never used to believe click, set and forget, but since using Zipify, it's made my life so much easier. And here's the best part... Zipify has gone above and beyond with their support, their on-going testing and updates to ensure you get a high performing and optimised page. Thank you #teamzipify

HawT Culture

This App, has helped my store soar! Would Recommend to Everyone! Has been such a great help, in these time

Создание долголетия

I used this application because I want to take my business to a higher level, with better quality pages in my store. AND I SEE professionally designed home, landing and product page templates. These pages are not just a storefront, but also a tool to attract customers by offering them something more than just a product. Instructors for the implementation of tools are especially pleasant; they come to your aid at any moment and give you expert advice. I AM PLEASED TO. that I managed to get into such a company, I believe that with them I will achieve success. I am surprised by the energy and attentiveness of the owner of the company Ezra, who gave me valuable advice

Timeson

It leave tons of garbage that you have to delete manually after you remove the app, after deleting all of the zipify liquid files (about 20-30 of them),you have to check all your theme files to delete all the sentences that quote those zipify liquid files, its a nightmare!

Defence Sporting Apparel

They're very quick to respond to our queries we're always attended to. Two thumbs up! More power team, keep up the great work. :D

Carnivore Snax

Support is on it! Gotta love it when a support team is super available and super educated about the software!

Naturally Boosted

Zipify pages has enabled us to bring all pages into Shopify. Previously we used a mix of Shopify and Click Funnels. We have just started looking at the Zipify product pages but we can already see that we can create the best customer journeys to educate and motivate our customers to take action. Best app we have purchased on the Shopify store.

Earth-Kissed Beauty

Zipify Pages has been a game changer for us as we grow & scale. Thanks to Ezra and the team for an amazing application.

Icepiration Apparel

We've just started using this app and it is incredible. A whole new world of opportunities has opened up to us! With Shopify, there really isn't that much customization of product pages, and we were unhappy with how ours looked. We installed this app to change that and now we have that plus an entire new sales strategy (landing page funnels) and lots more ideas for increasing sales! I can't stress how great Zipify pages is!