Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Naturally Boosted

Zipify pages has enabled us to bring all pages into Shopify. Previously we used a mix of Shopify and Click Funnels. We have just started looking at the Zipify product pages but we can already see that we can create the best customer journeys to educate and motivate our customers to take action. Best app we have purchased on the Shopify store.

Earth-Kissed Beauty

Zipify Pages has been a game changer for us as we grow & scale. Thanks to Ezra and the team for an amazing application.

Icepiration Apparel

We've just started using this app and it is incredible. A whole new world of opportunities has opened up to us! With Shopify, there really isn't that much customization of product pages, and we were unhappy with how ours looked. We installed this app to change that and now we have that plus an entire new sales strategy (landing page funnels) and lots more ideas for increasing sales! I can't stress how great Zipify pages is!

Hygieia Skin Care

Great app made by a really great team. They're very responsive and helpful. These pages have really helped me build great funnels that produce lots of $$$

Zalagaonica

There are many apps in the shopify app store for page building and editing but zipify pages builder & editor is the best way to customize your shopify site.

Kathryn Tilly Skincare

It's very good. I don't need to worry about coding, waiting for a developer. I can get landing pages up quickly, and best of all, it's all within Shopify. Zipify pages allow me more freedom to concentrate on making money. I also like the fact they are always updating their features, and their support is amazing!!

Yes We Vibe

Nice app and is easy to use. One time I am having a problem with the code but CS is fast to help when I contact them. Highly recommended

Ancient Garden Essentials

I always get the answers I need in a timely manner and I can easily understand the instructions. Thank you Zipify!

GolfPal

Got this app for Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales and it was a game changer! So easy to use and makes beautiful landing pages people can stay away from. It has definitely increased my sales volume.

Alex Rome Sound

This app only transfers over your theme settings to your zipify header and footer - not to the page/template blocks. Wouldn't recommend if you need to move quickly and want to keep a cohesive look and theme design overall. Zipify displays a "fully customizable" selling point of the app which is counterproductive for a page building app as they should be a compliment to your product management service and make the page building easy and cohesive/ carry over your theme/styles automatically. You should not have to customize everything over and over again and possibly lose consistency in your styles. If you lack coding/programming knowledge, I'd suggest other page builders with more theme integration to maintain the highest quality look for your brand and to move quickly.