Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Bridgecom Systems

Easy to use, regular updates, and a community of folks willing to help you make the best Zipify pages.

Essentialoilfy

The easiest way to create an e-commerce store that sells! Thanks to Ezra and the team at Zipify I've been able to quickly create high converting pages using Zipify pages. It is really a seamless integration with Shopify. I'm excited to integrate one click up-sells as well which I should have done month's ago.

Perfectstretch

Zipify has made my life soooo much easier. I was paying a developer to finish my website initially , but he never came through. I used zipify to finish the job he took 3 months (but never completed), in 3 hours. Check out Perfectstretch.co to see how good my site ended up turning out for yourself. Highly recommended

Live Nimble Com

Zipify has been enormously helpful for us. It made redesigning our website easier. We are starting a new ad campaign and have high hopes for it's success. The templates are great and the help from the Zipify staff has been responsive, pleasant, and complete.

Imprettyfit

One of the best landing page services I've used. Comes with a bunch of different templates that you can easily modify and has great functionality across the board. Plus support is legit and the team provides tons of content to help you improve your own pages.

Caveman Grocer 2

Well worth the money, you have the ability to write some well converting pages. The templates are great, but you also can create from scratch. You can choose to have products go directly into the cart, checkout page, anchor or link which is so great! No other landing page software needed, big fan of zippy pages!

Venmous

Love Zipify! It's great and has helped me take my business to the next level!

Turmeric Vitality Uk

Zipify is great, it's easy to use and is constantly being improved and updated. Lots of great content from Ezra and the team. I can build great looking product, blog and landing pages in 5 minutes. My only issue is I have multiple stores so I wish they had some type of loyalty discount or add on for purchasing multiple licenses as some of my stores are very small at the moment. If they had this option/discount I would use it on every store as it makes life so easy.

Cc Beauty Store

Excellent app to create landing pages. A major benefit is that you have access to the pages that are working well for the major sites in Ezra Firestone's universe. App continues to improve as they add more features.

Elquidinbulk

Very good with one massive flaw

There is no seo with this, so if you want your page read by google forget it.

If you want title tag, you have to go via html, if you update your page, it will wipe out all of your seo, so what is the point in this?

Use it to build landing pages that google will never see.

For your front page, articles or anything for google, it is useless. I will update this when they fix this incredibly weak flaw. Avoid till then unless you just make nice landing pages.