Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Frank from Torque Detail™

Fantastic customer service.

Great landing page builder with good templates to start and work from.

You can build fast and test fast in it. Great for novices or power users.

Hands down the best natively integrated Shopify landing page builder.

BabyImprint

Amazing customer service! Karina was helpful, on point and answered all my questions! The app seems to be cool too!

Best Paw Nutrition

The support is incredible! There's a really great, knowledgeable team behind ZP. Thank you for caring so much about the success of your users!
Looking forward to more templates! :)

SeasonalFair.com

Love it! I was considering switching to ClickFunnels or Samcart, as I want to go to a funnel format with my latest store, Earth2pointO.com when I found Zipify Pages! I tried it our on my first store, SeasonalFair.com and love it. It's great and the support is fast and personal! Did I mention I love It?!

Stygvir

It's a neat page constructor. I wish it had tables (e.g. for comparison of product variants). I have to do those manually through code.

But otherwise, an excellent product.

Claridream

Honestly, it's probably the best app I've ever installed on Shopify. Was dreaming about something like this for over a year before I found it. Use with their One Click Upsell app as well. Our landing pages and checkout flows are so much better now.

Blue Lake Skin Care

This app is very easy to use. I love the results it gave me on my landing page. I was always able to get help from support when I needed it too!

inkthology

Loving it so far!!! amazing app very powerful I cant wait to launch multiple pages and Nancy is amazing!

Xpress Success

Very clean interface and smooth launching pages. I'm very happy with the results so far! I plan to keep using this app.

Mountain Moverz

This app is super simple. I love it when you can tell someone spent actual time developing something and thinking about its performance. I have already seen results, and before my store was selling very little. Very happy with this product .