Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 18, 2019

Great App. We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we love it. Support (which we have only used once) was very quick. They were able to help me resolve my issue with just a couple of clicks.

Revelation Health LLC
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 18, 2019

We are using Zipify Pages for all our landing pages. you can build good looking, conversion optimized landing pages really fast with Zipify. And in case you need some support, they are always happy to help!

JoyBräu
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited December 16, 2019

Zipify has completely changed our approach to ecommerce campaigns and has given us an massive increase in results. I highly recommend it anyone who wants sale driven results.

Elevaso Tequila
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 16, 2019

Christina Christina made my day happy
I advise you to search for Christina.
I wish you all the best of luck

bettterdeals
Morocco
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 6, 2019

I have just started using the Zipify App. Looks pretty cool and will change the whole look of my store. Very excited. The customer support live chat is amazing within the app too. Happy Days!

Shimarz USA
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 5, 2019

Great app, and the customer service team (thanks Justine!) is incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Meridian Life Balance
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2019

It's very good app, one the most useful for shopify stores.
Also the support is very nice and helpful.

Sile
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 30, 2019

Super simple to use and amazing support - they got back to me within 10 minutes on Friday night of a holiday weekend! 10/10 recommend

Jade Monet
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 29, 2019

I'm using this app to boost my ecommerce site. I love the pre-made templates, super easy to use. Saves me time. Plus the support and tutorial + training is right up there, super responsive. They make sure you get help every step of the way. Super recommend this.

Dermaly Shop Online
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 28, 2019

Great Support! Very responsive and helpful. Good tools to build professional site. Would recommended this app.

New Star Goods