4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for creating customizable, high-converting landing and sales pages. It's praised for its superior blogging function, built-in analytics, and seamless Shopify integration. Many have seen positive results in lead generation and conversions, and appreciate its cost-effectiveness. The customer support team is often commended for their quick and efficient responses. Regular updates keep the app relevant and efficient without impacting store performance.

October 23, 2020

Excellent page builder I'd say! It has many, many pre-made layouts that you can use that are beautifully designed and work! We've been using Zipify for 2 of our stores and we're very happy with it. I recommend.

exochess
April 24, 2021

Zipify Pages came along just at the right time. Putting the power of copywriting, design, and development at a business's fingertips. The new Collection Block shows that the team at Zipify is listening to what stores want and is here to help us achieve our e-commerce goals.

Meddy Teddy
Zipify Apps replied April 26, 2021

Meddy Teddy thank you for the great review. So excited to hear this is the fit you've been looking for. That's our aim! If you need anything just reach out.

June 4, 2020

Great tool that can be used immediately also when you don't have big experience building sites. I wish I could talk and type as fast as Ezra because then I could have created 1000 sites in a day...Thanks for the experience

Roustikost
Germany
May 29, 2019

Such a good customer service experience!!! They're quick, helpful and knowledgeable and most times my issues or questions get resolved while I chat with a rep...no need to wait hours or days, it's done straight away.

Roots & Wings Merino from New Zealand
New Zealand
October 8, 2021

I used this app to re-launch my brand for higher conversions. The designs are great and easy to build. The checkout/shipping/thank you pages are a bit tricky to adapt because they are still on the old Shopify theme but the help desk made everything much easier. They are amazing!

Paws Paws Miami
Zipify Apps replied October 18, 2021

Hey Paws Paws Miami, thanks for the review! Glad to hear your conversions went up when using Zipify Pages for your relaunch. If you need any help getting your other pages rolled out, please open an in app chat with our amazing support team so they can walk you through anything you need!

January 12, 2021

best pages builder. the tech support is very responsive. i love it and would reccomend to others to use.

Aneley Cosmetics
January 8, 2020

This is an excellent page builder. The Zipify team is excellent at helping us track down the minor issues we come across.

Valley Food Storage
December 31, 2018

Wish I had gotten this app sooner! Easy to use and the pages look great - as good as any that I paid to have designed in the past.

Migrastil Natural Migraine Headache Relief
November 16, 2017

Love Zipify! It's great and has helped me take my business to the next level!

Venmous
November 30, 2021

best app ever, also great support team that takes the time to understand your problem and find a solution

Coupleamoureux
France
Zipify Apps replied December 3, 2021

Hey Coupleamoureux! Thanks for the great review. So glad our amazing support team is exceeding your expectations. That's our dream! If you need anything just reach out!