Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Mountain Moverz

This app is super simple. I love it when you can tell someone spent actual time developing something and thinking about its performance. I have already seen results, and before my store was selling very little. Very happy with this product .

Moms Pulse

I used this up to build my store, I was amazed by all the tools and the flexibility that came even with the basic Zipify. The result was astonishing. I 100% recommend to all the Shopify seller willing to build a real business.

Burke's Pix

Zipify is the best. From Ezra Firestone right on down. I first discovered Zipify through Shopify. I needed more design and function with the actual store pages, in order to convert visitors to my store. Boy did I get it! And then I watched a course led by Ezra on how to design an awesome product page. He/Zipify provides so much value added like this. Then, I signed up for Zipify. That's when I got to interact with the awesome support staff. Super responsive. Above and beyond. Not just typical tech support. They make sure you understand the issue...at least that what Jeff, a team member on the support team, does when I contact him. The other members are great also...I just can't recall their names right now! Sorry. Zipify also has easy-to-use and intuitive pages and functionality, which is vital for a dummy like me. So leadership, staff (support especially), the UI, the UX and more...You can't go wrong using Zipify pages to create that professional and sleek look, but also to leverage the functionality you need to convert visitors! brian b

In Shape Mummy

This app is awesome! This app is a must have for anyone who wants to increase their sales on Shopify. I have used so many landing page builders before and nothing is anywhere near as good as this. This is the only app that focuses on conversions rather than just traffic. A huge benefit is that the app developers have their own successful e-commerce business and they share their best converting templates to use. It is so quick and easy to use and the support is outstanding as well. 5 stars is not enough for this company!

Migrastil Natural Migraine Headache Relief

Wish I had gotten this app sooner! Easy to use and the pages look great - as good as any that I paid to have designed in the past.

goodsleepco

This and Zipify One Click upsell are two of the most instrumental apps we have on our store. We saw an overnight increase in both average order value and conversion rate! Thanks for the great apps and awesome customer service. Shoutout to Jorge!!

Green Elephant Kitchen

Great app that allows you to create your whole website, or a funnel in an easy way. Very happy with the purchase.

LockPickWorld.com

Easy to use app that allows for landing pages to be created. Doesn't require any coding skills, allows for A/B testing etc. Great for increasing sales. If you don't have anything similar already, get it.

Safety car charger

They guys go above and beyond with their support A+! Very helpfully with the chat support feature quick to respond with great insight

Utzy Naturals

Best landing page software app on Shopify. Love how I can create and quickly edit landing pages. Also, since the code overwrites your current theme, you can create mini" sale funnel websites". Love it and highly recommend. My only complaint is that the Analytics tracking hasn't been as good as I'd like, but that's on Google Analytics end of things.