Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Abundant Earth Labs

The pages are intuitive and run smoothly. I wish I didn’t have to pay extra for the Booster Pages, but all in all Zipify is a great app!

Prism Road

This app works great for landing pages and product detail pages. I use it regularly. When I can't figure something out, the support team is quick to help. It is a great addition to my Shopify store!!

4est Shades

Great stuff! good customer support aswell which is very much key

Snappee

Very easy to use, drag and drop. Great templates. As of writing, I was expecting more templates. Currently there are 22 templates and the templates aren't as current pages on the sites Zipify use to model. I would add another star if Zipify Pages would allow you to customize the Shopify Checkout.

The Sparkle Place

This is the best App for Ecommerce. High converting and user friendly! Support is quick and helpful!

Giftsmoothly

I have never seen a support so helpful and responsive. I used Smarketly and Funnel Buildr and I am telling you Zipify is far more easier and straight to the points. the features are much better too. best app for sure!

Honest Paws

Zipify Pages is a great application for creating landing pages and opt-in pages. User friendly. Highly recommend it.

Homstery

Really good app. It really increased AOV. Thanks

Wiva Riders

Hands down the best website builder I have ever used. They actually make designing webpages fun! Plus all the new features that they release are always next level. It's really awesome that the Zipify team actually listens to me and is usually ahead of the curve with needing new integrations and functionality. Mark my words, this software is going to be big! and its going to make a lot of happy customers a lot of prosperous and abundant income! All the best :) ... now back to making new pages for my shop ...

Photo Demo

Zipify Pages is a really helpful application for creating landing pages and opt-in pages. Too bad you have the app doesn't include sales funnels.