Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Lush Fashion Lounge

Great app! The perfect way to show customers how to easily find each piece of an outfit they see on products! Great customer support with speedy replies!

Boutique 20

I love that this app lets us show our customers right where to find a complete outfit, and our customers love how easy it is to take the looks we have already put together and purchase all together at once.

Regina's Desire Swimwear

Thank you for the support! I'm very happy because I can use this app in my shop, as a separate product module!

Copper And Grace

I installed this all around 6 this evening. By 8:45, they had it installed perfectly on my site and tweaked exactly the way I wanted it. They were so prompt at changing things around. I can’t comment on if it’s helped sales or not yet (will update this review with data later)! However the team is wonderful!

The Glass Phoenix

Love this app and the customer service is excellent. They responded to my questions within minutes. At first, I was thinking it was going to be complicated, but it's easy to create the looks with a few clicks. I am so glad one of my boutique peeps recommended it.

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I used this app to pull an outfit together and upsell the items in my photos (top/cardigan and jeans) on my website. I had questions on how to install, how to change things, etc, and the customer service was PHENOMENAL. Hands down most responsive and helpful of any other app I've encountered. I had the app for three hours and went back an forth with them to get the look on my website to appear exactly how I wanted it and they helped, without a hitch! LOVE LOVE this app and will be installing their others over the next few days!

Sweetly Striped

They are so great about responding quickly with any questions you have and very helpful in setting up the app! Great tool to help up sell and increase purchase totals overall.

Lily Diamond Boutique

Had an issue with the installation on our theme, so e-mailed the app team and they fixed it for us happily. Thank you!

Pink Willow Boutique

Love this app and the layout! The customer service is amazing.

American Hero Clothing

I just downloaded the app and the set up has been incredibly easy. This is an amazing asset for my business!