Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell Bundles & Cart Upsell

Donovan Watches

Zoorix is great. I mainly use the app for the upsells on product pages, which work awesome. Support is very helpful and responsive.

September 24, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help! and thanks for taking the time to share your experience, highly appreciated! 🙏🤗

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Easy to set up, great support to back it up - quickly changed the positioning of the sliders to match our theme, thanks a lot!

September 24, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thanks a lot for taking the time and write this wonderful review! highly appreciated 🙏🤗

Masx - Just Awesome Gear

Just love this app, easy to add, and you can personalize, and it's free, thank you very much Zoorix, I highly recommend.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! highly appreciated 🙏🤗

SGS Model Store

Fantastic app and great support when I had a question. The app is doing everything I want it to do. A++

September 24, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time and share this experience! 🤗🙏

Abundanz Shop

Reaaly useful App, super nice and fast support! I think this App is more better than many paid Apps!!!

September 21, 2020

Totally our pleasure help!! Feel free to contact us with and question and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the app! 🙏🤗

HQtecno

Fantastic and super helpful / fast support
This app will save you some money! Thank you
You can see an example here:

September 19, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help 🙏 Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience!

Not Your Granny's Socks

This app is AMAZING! I've been looking for a cross-sell app that lets you display the products before the product description and this does exactly that, super well! Plus it's free!

September 20, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience! highly appreciated 🤗🙏

Venus Designer Jewelry

This App is AWESOME!! I am really excited that it will bring in the extra revenue with the bundle feature. Icing on the cake is it's FREE!
Great great customer support! Ohad genuinely cares, He walked me through how to install and use all the features to get the full advantage of the App.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! highly appreciated! 🤗🙏

Maude Street

I've been looking for an app that can have that "frequently bought together" or "you may want to add this in your cart" feature and this do just that and more! They have GREAT customer service and will entertain all questions you have and they also have bundling feature that really helps struggling businesses like us who wants to maximize sales! Hands down the best app on the shopify app store. - M.S.

September 16, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, highly appreciated!

LeMed

After looking through the app store, i can tell you that this is the best app for cross sell, upsell and frequently bought. I've been looking for this kind app for months and i've finally found it!

The customer service is superb, i requested some help for installation and they've done it in less than 2 hours!

Keep up the good work guys!

September 7, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time and share this great experience and it's totally our pleasure to assist!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13