Zoorix ‑ Quick Upsell

Zoorix ‑ Quick Upsell

by Zoorix

Upsell frequently bought together items, addons & accessories

Smilelys

very useful and with a free plan now, works on with my business. love it.JUST
that the bought together products recommend could not show yet on my homepage

March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback and for the nice words! Seems like the reason for the app not showing on your homepage was the out of stock configuration on your store and that's everything is working now. We're happy to help out anytime, so don't hesitate to contact us again :)

Shop CK5.com

Awesome app! I use it to add a few products that I would like customers to add to their order. You have the option to display products on the cart page as well as right under the buy button.

March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means so much!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything, we'd be happy to help out.

konceptstore.nl

This app the best!! And the support? These guys are heroes! They helped me with all my questions within minutes!! Thanks

March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words!! It means a lot to the team.

Aura Life Shop

nice and clean app to use.. have option to place below cart & in bottom which helps for upsell.. also support from Ohad is responsive

SMOKEA®

This is by far the best customer support I've ever experienced with an app. The app is new and still building in features but it is almost definitely going to stand apart from comparable apps. Ohad is awesome to work with and I can't wait to see the final product. Even before adding on more features this app is still already better than most of the other similar apps! Keep it up guys! Can't wait to continue to work with you and see it grow!

March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It's such an honor to work together and to be able to provide a service that fits your high standards. We are here if you need a hand with anything at all.

BMPLUXURY

i really loive this app it do wat is suppose to do and it great for my business and reconmend for you too

March 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

FirmFresh

I used this app to help me upsell existing products as add ons in a way that would allow customers to control the quantity in the cart. This app integrates with other apps I am using which has been a life saver. The Customer Support was amazing: quick responses and they set up everything for me! I would recommend trying out this app!

March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means a lot to the team.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything at all. Our team would love to help out.

TheFitLife

This app is really great and it did well for me especially the upselling feature. I really recommend this app!

March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Your feedback means a lot to us.
We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if anything else comes up. :)

ciunofor

VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~

Hammocks Down Under

Easy to install app, I needed some support and was surprised about the speed and friendliness of the support person.
I can highly recommend this app and the developers!

March 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, means so much! Your feedback was amazing and we are always happy to help!

Previous 1