Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

SGS Model Store

Fantastic app and great support when I had a question. The app is doing everything I want it to do. A++

September 24, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time and share this experience! 🤗🙏

Abundanz Shop

Reaaly useful App, super nice and fast support! I think this App is more better than many paid Apps!!!

September 21, 2020

Totally our pleasure help!! Feel free to contact us with and question and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the app! 🙏🤗

HQtecno

Fantastic and super helpful / fast support
This app will save you some money! Thank you
You can see an example here:

September 19, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help 🙏 Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience!

Not Your Granny's Socks

This app is AMAZING! I've been looking for a cross-sell app that lets you display the products before the product description and this does exactly that, super well! Plus it's free!

September 20, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience! highly appreciated 🤗🙏

Venus Designer Jewelry

This App is AWESOME!! I am really excited that it will bring in the extra revenue with the bundle feature. Icing on the cake is it's FREE!
Great great customer support! Ohad genuinely cares, He walked me through how to install and use all the features to get the full advantage of the App.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! highly appreciated! 🤗🙏

Maude Street

I've been looking for an app that can have that "frequently bought together" or "you may want to add this in your cart" feature and this do just that and more! They have GREAT customer service and will entertain all questions you have and they also have bundling feature that really helps struggling businesses like us who wants to maximize sales! Hands down the best app on the shopify app store. - M.S.

September 16, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, highly appreciated!

LeMed

After looking through the app store, i can tell you that this is the best app for cross sell, upsell and frequently bought. I've been looking for this kind app for months and i've finally found it!

The customer service is superb, i requested some help for installation and they've done it in less than 2 hours!

Keep up the good work guys!

September 7, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time and share this great experience and it's totally our pleasure to assist!!

GreyBox Gifts

AAA+++ app with great & fast customer service
Very user friendly app and very useful to have on your shop!

September 6, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing your experience, highly appreciated!!

Nordic Fitness Equipment

This app is extremely functional, easy to use, looks great on the customer end and has brillant support. The best app on my entire store right now.

I made a suggestion for an improvement and within 2 weeks, they had made the changes and tweaked them to perfection. Absolutely outstanding.

September 1, 2020

Wow 🤩 Thank you so much for sharing this experience! Totally our pleasure to help!

Red's Fly Shop

Really easy to use, works in nicely into the site. It's not bad looking on the product page. I haven't used the Bundle feature, but the Slider is awesome.

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! means a lot to us and highly appreciated 🙏🙏