Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell | Reviews

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Quantity Breaks

Mifeia Coffee Roast Australia Pty Ltd

This app is awesome!! The support is fantastic and I definitely recommend this app for upselling....

October 25, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🙌 and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐💐

ToolingBox(Beijing) Industrial Technology Co.,Ltd

Great support, I used this app for quality selling, very easy and useful to improve sales. recommend!

October 23, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!!! 🙏 💐💐

Barista och Espresso

I replaced another app which was helping me to upsell cross sell in cart. This app is miles cheaper and far more functionality the the other one. Nice mini cart on the right hand side of the web page, nice how it places the cross sells on a product page, very advanced settings so overall very happy with this app.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app, highly appreciated! 🙏 🤗 We are thrilled to know that you find the app both valuable and affordable! 💐💐💐

grillsNmore.com

i used this app it is very helpful and it is highly recommended it is an amazing app. with top customer sarvice.

October 17, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗

Harper & Lewis

Outstanding support from the developer. Couldn't ask for more from the app and customer service. Would highly recommend it.

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great review for the app! 🙏🙏🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

QUOTELETS

Seamless integration. Wonderful & professional customer support that goes beyond all expectations and provides immediate real-time help. The design is clean and sleek. The free option for growing businesses is very flexible and generous. Ohad was fantastic answering all questions and doing code to some custom changes of mine on his end. 10 stars.

October 12, 2021

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great and detailed review for the app, much appreciated! 🙌🤗🙏It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐💐

Devoteewear

I'm tuly amazed by the level of customer service this app provides and I have never seen a developer who's been so on top of every aspect of QA when they make changes to your theme. Hands down BEST customer service & a truly powerful app. The 336 five stars already speak to why this app is so great. Also, Ohad has been amazing! you can tell people behind this app truly care about their customers and their success.

October 11, 2021

Wow! THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! 🙌🤗🙏It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐💐

Boxere

I tried multiple apps to help me offer bundles on my site. The issue I had was that my products had size and colour variants, so it was proving to be difficult to present bundling in a good way. This app was the best I tried. And I tried many many bundling apps, probably installed and uninstalled like 10! Ohad's customer service was top class as well, couldn't fault the speed and positivity with which he responded to my queries.

October 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! 🙌🤗 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests and we are thrilled to know that the app fully suits your requirements! 💐💐💐

GoldenShop

So far so good. More than good to be precise!
It's working perfectly and the customer support is fast and accurate!

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 it's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Moonlistic

Excellent app and top-notch customer service! It's easy to use and has a clean interface. I had several questions/requests and Ohad always helped me. UPDATE: Unfortunately, the app didn't work with my theme, but I do recommend it for anyone looking for an app with great customer service and affordable prices.

October 5, 2021

Wow! We are so happy to hear that! 🙌🤗 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐