Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

Joyitas Mía

Me encanta el uso que le puedes dar, intuitiva. Todavía tengo que probarla pero tiene buena pinta. Por probarla no pierdo nada

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-stars review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance 🙏

Essentials

Love the app! Really helped me boost my conversion. The design is great as well. Just sent a service request and hope to hear from the devs soon. Will keep you updated :) Update: Support was amazing! Found a customized solution for my store in no time at all! This is your go to Plugin for Upsell guys! Keep up the amazing work!

October 14, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to share this great review! highly appreciated 🙏🤗🙏

ZingyZoo

I have came across this app while browsing for some smart and affordable upsell. This does the job for me now! Above all - the support is second to none and I really appreciated the speed and fast reply from the creator side. Really, can only recommend!! Five star! :)

October 13, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to share this great review, highly appreciated! 🤗🙏🤗

Kwality Indian Grocery store

I really like this Zoorix and it work as mentioned. Great Customer service and its free. I Recommend it

October 13, 2020

Totally our pleasure to assist and thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, highly appreciated!!

Wiccan Place

Very good app. Love it
Easy to use, friendly interface, fast sync.
I would recommend this app for any shopify store

October 11, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the app, highly appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact if if you have questions or need assistance! 🙏

Poor David's

Really happy with this FREE app! Pretty easy to use, if you get stuck, chat is fast and even made a customization just for me. The bundles feature is awesome.

October 11, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing your experience with the app! highly appreciated! 🤗🙏

Tallux

Hey! You are the best! Your app works perfectly! I recommend to 100% thank you very much! Kind regards, Christopher!

October 6, 2020

Great to hear that Christopher! and thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience with the app! highly appreciated 🤗🙏

Muebles y Accesorios

Thanks for this app, we are very happy, the bundle increase my sales.
100% Recomended **************

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app! highly appreciated! 🤗 🙏

Carol & Company

Excellent app! Easy to use, mostly intuitive. Once I learned to use it I was quickly able to add product to pages and the cart to upsell similar or matching products. When I needed support it was quick and the customization I asked for was done perfectly.

September 30, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! Means a lot and highly appreciated! 🙏🤗

Simple WFH

Great simple way to set up bundles. The support team (Ohad) was VERY helpful and available to make changes upon my feedback. It has a great potential to become an even more powerful app.

September 30, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help! Thank you so much for your great feedback and for taking the time to write this wonderful review, highly appreciated! 🙏🤗