Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

Freudebox

Great app! Fantastic and fast support - I asked for an adjustment with the slider option and got immediate help. 5/5 Thanks!

August 22, 2020

Totally our pleasure to assist and really glad we could help! highly appreciate you taking the time here to share your experience 🙏 😊

SaniSprite

Excellent app! Does what it says and very effectively too. Takes a bit of learning to set up and I asked for help with a bundle and they immediately addressed my problem. I needed an app to bundle two of my products before checkout (not after) and this one does the job. It's exactly what I was looking for!

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad we could help and really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience! Highly Appreciated 🙏

backguard-de

I was looking for an app like this for like a half year. The cross sell is very well performing and brings a high conversion. The warranty Upsell is just an absolutely genius widget, I don't know any app that can handle that. This warranty upsell performs very well!! Absolutely like that app, awesome support as well.

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback 🙏 totally our pleasure to help and highly appreciate your time here writing this awesome review!

Get Relevant Deals

best app !! !! !!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! highly appreciated! 🤗🙏

whynotshoponline.com

I have to say one of the best app customer support experiences I have had, there was a theme issue as we have a speciality theme and Ohad who is the theme developer was on the case and fixed it in minutes, he also improved a few things I was not happy about and was very polite and prompt, It is an app in progress but from what he has done so far and what he has on the roadmap this is gonna be one of the hottest themes on Shopify, would give 10 stars if I could! Check it out on www.whynotshoponline.com

August 16, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you very much for this wonderful feedback 🙏 don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or requests!

UV-ARCTIC

The kind of app must be mandatory on all online stores , and used in every e-business , thank you Zoorix !
here we are !

August 10, 2020

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! means a lot and highly appreciated 🤗

Mejanna

I just started using this app,and for now its good.Its easy to use and to set up.Just import products and let the app do the rest.

August 10, 2020

Thank you so much 🙏🙏 don't hesitate to contact if you have questions or need assistance!

Victoria Primicias Art

I love this app! I used it to create triptych bundles for my artwork. I made about 100 bundles and worried it would be capped or would be glitchy/slow. Set up was easy, and works so well. Plus, when I requested custom modifications, Ohad did them so quickly. Thank you so much!

August 16, 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback! means a lot and highly appreciated 🙏🙏

Aus Pet Accessories

This is a Great Upsell app that doesn't use tacky annoying pop ups. Really like it so far, so far it seems easy to use.

August 16, 2020

Exactly! No popups is our thing! Thanks you for this great feedback and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question or request 🙏

Varonikstore

I used this app to help me do the promotion this app help my shop have more sales, easy to use recommend

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you much for this great review and cheers for more sales!