Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently bought together, related products addons, mix&match

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cafeciano

Location Spain

It is unbelievable. They are a great tool, but besides that, whats even more impressive is how fast and dedicated their support team is. They are always there and fix ANY issue you might have... it really is amazing! Thanks a lot Zoorix Team

June 9, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for this great review for the app, means a lot and is much appreciated! 💐💐💐

Bobbleware

Location Australia

Ohad from the Zoorix team went above and beyond to help us customize the app to our theme. First in a long time to receive such professional service from shopify app. Thank you so much!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

TKEES

I never write reviews, but this app is one of the FEW cross-sell apps on the app store that actually allows you to list specific variants, rather than the whole product. That itself is a game changer. The cherry on top was their customer service, they took the time to sit down with me and fix my CSS concerns one by one. Class act by their team, thanks again!

June 2, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this amazing review for the app, it really means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🙌🙌

Reborn Device

Location Sweden

The app is perfect!!!! You translate everything in the app, change fonts and font size. But the best thing about this app is the the customer support, the man is a genius and knew how to solve every problem i had, from changing to fonts that wasn't in the app to adding slider to my cart page! 10/10

June 2, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

.com

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing so far. great customer support. I will tell everyone about this amazing app. THAAAAAANKSSSSS

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam

What a great app, the support service is also very good. I believe it will help us significantly increase sales when using. Thank you Zoorix.

My Citron UK

I recommend this app 200% - I am currently using the recommendation feature as it is. And also as a multi-variation app on one of our website, the mapping system is great for that matter when you have not many product types but multiple variation of it. Ohad was really helpful and reactive for any of my customization requests.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

Worry Less Design

Very nice tool, provides cross selling, up selling and offers on products in a really nice way on our website. Very easy to setup Ohads on boarding call was really useful and he has provided very fast responses to any queries I have had.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

Outdoor Shop Venture

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Let me tell you, Ohad who is one of the developers of this app is awesome! I was confused on how to set the app up at first and he went above and beyond helping me set this app up and tweaking everything to my liking! He even hopped on a zoom call with me and made sure I was comfortable with making changes to the app myself. This app is going to increase my order value 110%! I highly recommend everyone downloads this app! These developers will seriously take care of you and answer any questions you may have! Thank You again Ohad!

May 19, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful review, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

bestjdmstore

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Useful app and the support team is amazing :) Had a few problems, but we quickly solved them. I recommend the ap

May 10, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help 🤗 and thank you so much for this great review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐