Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Volume Discount

electroarcade

Been using Zoorix for a few months now and while the interface isn't fancy it's easy to use, stable, and allows us to sell bundles effortlessly. Support is prompt and honest and love that they don't pretend to be something they are not. Would recomend.

May 7, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! much appreciated! 🤗 🙏💐

HotDiggidyDog.ca

easy to use app and helps to create a lot of upsells and cross sales easily and effortlessly. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to increase their average order value.

May 7, 2021

Wow! THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! much appreciated! 🤗 🙏💐

UrbanPlanter

This is the best bundle app you can get after testing few I went with Zoorix, also they have the best customer support to help you install and learn how to work with there app. Thank you Zoorix!

May 7, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! much appreciated! 🤗 🙏💐

supperwigs

It's my first time using this app, so it's still in the process of getting more know details about it. But overall it's good user experience

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app🙏 Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need help with the onboarding!

CirYoga

Ottima applicazione, funziona veramente bene, sono rimasto soddisfatto delle molteplici opzioni che ha

May 2, 2021

Grazie mille per aver condiviso questa meravigliosa esperienza con l'app! Molto apprezzato! 💐💐💐

Taaza Greenz

just looking in to feathers, so far so good, but asking more money on my order numbers, might uninstall in future

May 2, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the app, much appreciated! 🙏Our goal is to make the app free for small stores with minimum fees for large stores, all this while generating maximum value for each store (in average stores see 3000%+ ROI). The order based pricing enables the app to achieve that. I hope this make sense and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance! 🤗

For Her Fitness Supply

I am using this hap to boost our upsell and it goes beyond my expectations. Great application and I strongly recommend it.

May 2, 2021

We are tremendously happy to hear that! 🤗 Thank you so much for sharing this great experience with that app, much appreciated! 🙏💐

Forever Young Swimwear

A complete app if what you are looking for is to add an upsell to your cart page easily and simply.!

May 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great review for the app! 🤗Much appreciated!!! 💐💐💐

Café Já

One of the best apps we've used and certainly the best support we've ever received! Thanks for everything!

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app! Much appreciated! 💐💐💐

PicArt

Its a very nice App thats really easy to understand and the support is very fast (5 min after my Mail i got an answer and 10 minutes after my mail they solved the problem).

April 30, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app! 🤗 Highly appreciated! 🙏 💐