Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

VOHCO

Amazing app! Easy to use, integrates well and works seamlessly. Customer support is prompt, super helpful, and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

July 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback! highly appreciated 🙏

Tux-USA

Thanks, Great App, recomended to my friends, give you full control what to show, .

July 19, 2020

Thanks you so much for this great feedback, highly appreciated! 🙏

GogoPogo

Thank you for developing such an amazing app. The value that the app is providing is just next to none. It has got more than everything one can expect from a typical Upsell & Relatable Product App should-have.

The best part about the app is the support team is just amazing and most importantly it is free. :-D

Thank you once again Zoorix team for being so generous and awesome. :)

July 19, 2020

Totally our pleasure! and thank you so much for taking the time and write this great review! highly appreciated 🙏

New Bark City

this app is unbelievable. the value you get out of it is second to none, and the fact that it's free..simply amazed! support has been outstanding too and they do their best to accommodate your needs!

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! highly appreciated!!

WiseZebra

If there are 10 stars, I want to give 10. This is the best APP I have used. First, it's free. Additional, their customer representative(Ohad) always replied the email very quickly, they're so professional to solve my problem.

July 15, 2020

Wow! great to hear that! Thank you so much 🙏

KBS. Cosmetics

Love how neat this app looks and the support given was fast and efficient. I highly recommend if you’re looking for this kind of bonus upsale option.

Thank you so much! Highly appreciate this great feedback! 🙏

Gold Zone

I was looking the same thing and for this purpose, I tried many other apps but they didn't fulfill my requirement. This app is working perfectly for me and support team also doing an excellent job. I love it al

July 13, 2020

Highly appreciated! thank you so much for this great review! 🙏

Humified

Looks like it does the job! I will see how it goes and hopefully it provides me more orders and sales

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review 🙏 don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

SWALLOW 公道走行可能な電動キックボード専門店

Our Store sells electric scooter. we need to propose to our customers that many options. this app enable our demands.

July 8, 2020

Really happy to hear that and thank you so much for this great review, highly appreciated!!

House Of Makeup

Awesome Customer Support!! quality app for the bundle discount. works on both pages, Product page & cart page. Super easy to install.

I would personally like to thank Ohad for custom change be did.

July 8, 2020

Totally our pleasure and thank you so much for this great review! 🙏