Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Volume Discount

Le Monde du Bain

Great app, exactly what a store needs to do some cross selling and boost its sales. Customizable, competent and reactive support. Besides, the app is improving on a regular basis. I recommend.

March 21, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! 🙏💐🙏 much appreciated! 🤗

Fashionable

I use this app to make sell on my store I love it so much how this app helps me to get customers and I would recommend to anyone

March 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience with the app, much appreciated! 🙏Means a lot to hear that you love the app! 🤗💐

AJ Motion Sports

Good tutorial section, easy to use, fair pricing. Definitely recommend this product to small businesses.

March 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review! 🤗 means a lot for us and much appreciated! 💐🙏

MaxCooper.shop

Great app and even better customer service - best in class! Ohad was really quick to respond and fix my issue!

March 18, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app! highly appreciated! 🤗💐🙏

FurryPoster

March 14, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing this great experience with the app! 🤗 Highly appreciated! 💐🙏💐🙏

Mickey Rose

great support, attention to detail and customization! :) Very customer oriented and overall great feeling! ^^

March 10, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for this wonderful 5-stars review! Means a lot and highly appreciated!!! 💐🙏🤗

Spector Athletics

Installed the app yesterday and Ohad has helped me through every step of the way, been excellent 10/10. The app itself also has tones of features so you can really optimise your product pages. It also looks great on the product page, I've used a couple upsell apps before but this one is definitely my favourite.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great 5-star review! very much appreciated! 💐🙏💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help and we are thrilled to be your favorite upsell app!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Imperio Cosmetics

Zoorix is for me the best up- and cross-sell app there is. Especially in the looks and features department. We ran into a number of theme-specific issues but Ohad and the team went the extra mile to make it all perfect. GREAT support! And of course, the best app to maximize your revenues. Greets,
Olaf

March 5, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help Olaf!! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app, it means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐🙏💐🙏

Luluthia Party Boîte

Use this app to up-sell... trying to synk but its slow at times.
I close and reopen many times. Once it re synks then its good

March 3, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the app, highly appreciated! 🙏🙏 We apologize for the product catalog syncing issue, there was a load issue on our servers and now the catalog sync between your store backend and the app is working smoothly.

Fire & Smoke

Great app, very easy to use. The support team is great and very quick to respond and help out when needed.

March 1, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app 🙏🙏🙏 means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐🤗