Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

Jachnun Stories

This is a great App for recommendation and creating bundles. I have started to use it a week ago and I'm very pleased with the UX, and simplicity and it's free! Keep up the good work guys, thank you :)

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! highly appreciated! feel free to reach out if you have questions or need assistance 🙏

kinderparties.ch

This app does perfectly what I need.
With the function called mapping I was able to group products very easy so that they "recommand" each other (also bought). I did not need to build recommodations for 2000 individually, what saved me a lot of time.
It works perfectly on the product page and in the cart.
The settings for the look and feel are very good so I could make it similar looking like the whole shop.
The app is very easy to understand what is great.
And the best thing is the support. Ohad answered within minutes, understood my problem and solved it perfectly. Thank you so much.
And I can not believe its for free. I can redommand this app.

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for this perfect review! highly appreciated! 🙏🙏

Gsus4

My FIRST Rating on Shopify so far.
One of the BEST Shopify Apps ever.
Can't believe this thing is FREE!!

July 28, 2020

Great great honor for us! thank you so much! 🙏🙏

HOGAR E HIGIENE

Just to say that this APP is AMAZING.
It's learning curve is SUPERFAST.
Menus and options are very well structured and there are tons of options regarding customization/layout that you can make that Zoorix plugin match your THEME/TEMPLATE perfectly.
The tools provided by this team costs enough bucks if buyed to other developers so the effort invested and the fact that they are sharing FOR FREE and helping us to grown our business ...says a lot about this company.
Just had an issue because I'm spanish and I didn't understood perfectly one option, but the Zoorix support desk via CHAT andswered me in 5'!! Just AMAZING from a company that has no asked for money...
We have installed it in the BASIC plan of Shopify with one of the free templates and it runs like a charm. The only thing to keep in mind, not for this APP, for all the apps is that if the site acess is password protected, the plugins/apps (not ZOoorix, ALL) sometimes can not be launched from the Aplications left menu, repeat; it has pappened us with ALL Apps. I think it must be something about shopify restrictions/permissions when the Password is activated.
I fully recommend this nice and cool software. Thanks Zoorix Team!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! 😎totally our pleasure and we are at your service 🙏

Bbes & Co

Simple, quick, intuitive. Quite a good option to build bundles and cross-selling, definitely will keep using it for a long time.

July 27, 2020

Thank you so much! great to hear that! don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance 🙏

HyperAbs

Very customisable would use again definitely. Just having a hard time getting it to show on my site, anyone have any ideas?

July 25, 2020

Thanks for reaching out and for the nice words! 🙏 I just sent you an email with screenshots of how it looks on my end, and it seems like everything is working as expected. Let me know how it looks on your end.

Suction Beauty ™

Great app!
It does perfectly what it says, and the customer support is very professional and helpful! Ohad is the best! :)

Best upsell an cross sell app ever tried!
Now I am using the bundle function which is great!
Then... it is FREE!
Thank you for your effort guys, much appreciated!

July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review 🙏 highly appreciated!!

Our Wish Deals

Support is great. Ohad even did a meeting online to guide me on how to use this app because the manuals are not ready.

Best upsell and cross sell app I have seen and tried. On top of that, it is free. Totally worth adding to my store.

July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review and it's our pleasure to help!

RingWalk UK

.....?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

July 19, 2020

We are at your service 🙏 don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

VOHCO

Amazing app! Easy to use, integrates well and works seamlessly. Customer support is prompt, super helpful, and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

July 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback! highly appreciated 🙏