Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Volume Discount

TotCraft

Great app and customer support . i found what i needed with this app . creating a volume discount was very helpful for me .

April 25, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app 🙏 It means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐💐💐

Guardly

Zoorix has been amazing. The app it self is user friendly with tons of functionality and customization options all for free. But the most amazing part has been the customer service! Ohad made two code customizations just for my store within hours of request and at no additional cost. Really went out of his way to make sure the app works well for my store. Thank you so much.

April 22, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🤗 highly appreciated! 🙏 💐

TimberWink Studio

Super easy setup! Great app! Great customer service! Great result! Been using it for a few months now.

April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience with the app! Much appreciated! 🙏 🤗 💐

Home Sweat Home

It's really helpful and also pretty easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing the increase in sales!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app 🙏🙏 It means a lot and highly appreciated! 🤗 💐

Pretty Keeper

Very flexible App with quick customer service!
I am using the bundle option and the volume discount.
Ohad from their customer service personalized the bundle option for me so much, I dont know what better customer care there could be! He was such a big help and the app now fits perfectly into my store!
I am very excited :) Love this app!

April 8, 2021

We are exited too! 🤗🤗 Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app, means a lot and much appreciated! 💐🙏

Ninik

The app is very useful and intuitive. Works perfectly with our theme. A great praise for the excellent customer support. Ohad immediately helped me with an individual customization. Highly recommended!

April 7, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help!! 🤗 Thank you so much for this awesome review and for sharing this great experience with the app! 💐💐🙏

Aurum Brothers

Great service, they reply fast and help with customizations. The app works perfectly. Would definitely recommend it.

April 2, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience with the app! much appreciated! 💐🤗🙏

Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring

I like the app. and Ohad was great, very helpful and knowledgeable, he helped me customize the app to my need and it looks good.

March 29, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for this wonderful review! 🙏 Means a lot and highly appreciated!! 🤗💐

Happy Linen Company

I have used a lot of similar apps for bundling and cross-selling in the past and never found one that is right for our store. Zoorix works extremely well, but most importantly, the support team have been super responsive and been able to make the app work perfectly with out store.

March 24, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review! 🤗 much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

Neshtary

After trying others I found this app the best upsell app due to stability in generating discount codes and amazing fast customer service. I highly recommend it.

March 23, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app! 🙏 Much appreciated!! 💐🤗💐